Being poor kicks ass.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Being rich kicks ass too.

Basically, you're unlikely to lose in this day and age. America rocks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
dgroulx said:
I'm that way with Long John Silvers. Anything deep fried puts me in the bathroom within 10 minutes.

Long John Silvers got my brother and some of my family members and friends sick all the time. They must have questionable employees. How hard is it to wash your hands after handling feces?!

DuocSi2010 said:
Long John Silvers got my brother and some of my family members and friends sick all the time. They must have questionable employees. How hard is it to wash your hands after handling feces?!

Who handles their feces? Ok, I guess Duoc could.

1. hand on feces
2. hand on faucet
3. wash off feces
4. turn off faucet
5. ?

Someone should invent automatic faucets with motion sensors.

ForcedEntry said:
Someone should invent automatic faucets with motion sensors.

They already did that. That's all they have at our campus.

dgroulx said:
They already did that. That's all they have at our campus.

too bad you don't serve Long John Silver's

NEWS FLASH!!!
If you eat out on a regular basis....youve already eaten some [insert gross material here]... :barf:

It doesnt even have to be in some 'hole in the wall' foreign restaurant. Most
servers either ignore that "employees must wash their hands" (which to me sounds more like a request that an order) or dont wash their hands thoroughly enough to make a difference!! Dont want to tip your waiter?? You got a problem with your food, and like to send it back?? trust me they got something to fix that....I'm not even referring to that comedy last year about the crap waiters do (didnt see it anyways).Thats why I dont eat out :eek: Unless Its a "reputable" establishment (and you'd still be taking a chance.) So watch out for that long John Silvers tartar sauce!

dgroulx said:
I'm that way with Long John Silvers. Anything deep fried puts me in the bathroom within 10 minutes.

A meal and a laxative all at the same time. Someone needs to market it that... especially to old people. They would pay big bucks!!!! And your complaining.... :idea:

Tyler also works sometimes as a banquet waiter at the luxurious Pressman hotel. He was the guerrilla terrorist of the food service industry.

Do not watch. I cannot go when you watch.

Apart from seasoning the lobster bisque, he farted on meringues, and as for the cream of mushroom soup...

Go ahead, tell 'em.

You get the idea.

I'm poor too and I haven't gotten much financial aid.... :(

are you male, white, and know who your parents are? Then you know why dont you...

It sucks - I fit the above three... :(

If only my parents had lied and put "other" when they enrolled me in elementry...

lol yeah, I do fit all those requirements....so that explains it....:laugh:

Yeah... I am still waiting for my so called "White benefits" to kick in. It kinda reminds me of forrest gump.

"Now they say that was a million dollar wound. But the government must keep that money because I aint seen a nickel of that million dollars."