Birthday WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This looks like a setup for Barky lynch especially considering Barky's sketchy feels for her
What's the setup? Mel was setting up? You're aware he's dead right? Because I did vote her and lynched her and was wrong. That's what happens when you don't know who the wolves are. Were you right the entire game?

Members don't see this ad.

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (2) - Coop, miz

2/4
lynch close in ~8.5 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
What's the setup? Mel was setting up? You're aware he's dead right? Because I did vote her and lynched her and was wrong. That's what happens when you don't know who the wolves are. Were you right the entire game?

I'm saying there's a possibility you killed Mel and used his case on Barky to lynch her.

I was wrong at that day because I was thinking Barky was mirroring genny and Cray. I'm also likely wrong on mizzy too based on the MsPro stuff. But the context here surrounding the Barky stuff just makes it harder to overlook

I'm saying there's a possibility you killed Mel and used his case on Barky to lynch her.

I was wrong at that day because I was thinking Barky was mirroring genny and Cray. I'm also likely wrong on mizzy too based on the MsPro stuff. But the context here surrounding the Barky stuff just makes it harder to overlook
Wait what? You think it's Miz now?

Navs if I had to vote now because I think I follow what MsPro is saying from her posts. And regarding your last sentence, I'm concerned too since MsPro tends to be suspected heavily when village

Interesting defense of MsP, what's more interesting is you have exactly three posts (including this one) where you even mention her, and the other two were today. Not avoiding her by chance where you?

I would be too. Do you have any thoughts on lawpers sudden focus on me? Besides the fact it's the only way he can win
I don’t like when people go all game without posting a ton of quotes and then at the very end post a crap ton of quotes and put in a huge effort. I’ve been burned by that in games before and it pings my radar.

Sorry guys checking in. But while I stated before I'm concerned about Navs (and I still am), I was looking into MsPro's posts to understand more about her:

So this conversation started off from D1 with MsPro stating she's keeping her initial joke vote on Navs because of the interactions with mizzy.

Upon barky's questions, the reply was vague.

Coops pointed out the vagueness but MsPro stated she gave reads on the situation. I think this would imply she viewed Navs as wolfy since she kept her vote on him. Not sure about mizzy based on those above posts alone.

MsPro then explains her reasons and stated how mizzy would be terrified of wolf Navs. I'm guessing this implies she reads mizzy as village in above scenario? Because why would wolf mizzy be scared of wolf Navs? But I'm confused about the bolded part since I think that's what both wolf mizzy and wolf Navs did before? Confusing

But what I'm not understanding is how wolf mizzy would respond to village Navs? Unless she's saying wolf mizzy would be scared and trying not to be around much even when Navs is wolf?

MsPro provides a clearer explanation by stating she viewed mizzy vs Navs to be V/W. initially, it gave me the impression that MsPro thought village mizzy would be wary of wolf Navs but I think she's referring to the playful interactions between mizzy and Navs?

I'm confused what MsPro is referring to because I thought Navs was criticizing other players too?

---

A vague Cray read but not much:

Seems like MsPro continues to be fixated on Navs and referring to past games? Still confused about it.

Somehow confident about mizzy read which I got confused while reading but vague about others.
Sorry, this was on Monday not today

Is nav dead irl?
Not a clue but imma be hella pissed if I defended him for not being around and then he’s actually a wolf.
I started saying it ironically and now I can’t stop lol
Never do that. You may used wicked, I grant you permission
Hey at least I’m from California! Admittedly the wrong half but still :laugh:
Or the right half ;)

can't believe this is the only conversation actually happening today

This feels like a subtle Coops pocketing on mizzy

Members don't see this ad :)
I would be too. Do you have any thoughts on lawpers sudden focus on me? Besides the fact it's the only way he can win
I don’t like when people go all game without posting a ton of quotes and then at the very end post a crap ton of quotes and put in a huge effort. I’ve been burned by that in games before and it pings my radar.

Did you see my prior posts and admittedly incorrect reads on Barky? I posted thoughts on Sporty vs genny in D1. I posted a huge iso wall on MsPro. This isn't last minute. I'm just managing what I can do in available time throughout the game

Logic or not doesn't influence the onset of the focus

I don't think i had much of a choice when i post seeing that:

Totes voting Lawpy tomorrow.
Coming in for the hammer, long posts after flying under the radar. Yeah I can see it.

But I want nav to actually play first so I know what he thinks first
Because I was catching up what I missed and wanted to decide who to actually vote for? When you quoted me before, you told me what I'd do if I had to choose between Navs and MsPro at that time, even though I listed both as sketchy. Navs didn't have much to work with, so I was looking into MsPro's posts which took a while. Then when I tried to follow up with more reasons and a vote, I accidentally hammered in the process.
Which is an explanation but does not absolve the suspicion

So i'm condemned either way

I don't think i had much of a choice when i post seeing that:

So i'm condemned either way
~to be fair~ it's because I determined you were the wolf before today so yeah to me you are. But hey apparently it's a 50/50 split so you've still got a shot at winning. Unless nav doesn't show back up, which would be hilarious but sad

~to be fair~ it's because I determined you were the wolf before today so yeah to me you are. But hey apparently it's a 50/50 split so you've still got a shot at winning. Unless nav doesn't show back up, which would be hilarious but sad

Navs will probably show up. But there's a chance he'll hammer me. And I'm ok with that because I realize my play in the game is suboptimal (especially with some disappointing news elsewhere that's been bothering me for a while).

I could hammer myself but everyone will kill me so I'm not doing that :bag::sorry:

Navs will probably show up. But there's a chance he'll hammer me. And I'm ok with that because I realize my play in the game is suboptimal (especially with some disappointing news elsewhere that's been bothering me for a while).

I could hammer myself but everyone will kill me so I'm not doing that :bag::sorry:
What other news? Sorry things have been tough

Given that I just wanted to see if lawyer would hop on the coop wagon to save himself
********lynch lawper******

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Lynch closed; results pending

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
1572475150178.gif

Final Day 4 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (3)
- Coop, miz, Nav
Coop (1) - Lawpy