Birthday WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know. But my point is that I am intentionally not giving an answer on that as I asked a question about you, and the two people’s opinions I actually want on this matter are not here

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Well that's a damn shame, who are the people you're looking for?

Members don't see this ad.

Dead is @genny Crispy Hash Browns, a vanillager

giphy.gif

Roster
2. @mizchiefmanaged
5. @Coopah
9. @Lawper
10. @Navilly

Dead
1. Sporty - tracker
7. Mel - vanilla
3. Barks - watcher
8. Cray - vanilla
4. MsP - watch-immune vanilla
6. genny - vanilla

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am debating back and forth between no lynch or not today.

AM - will you be enforcing hammer on final day lylo? If she won’t, makes much more sense to no lynch.

All that's gonna do is kill Miz or myself. If he kills Miz you'll vote me and lose the game. If it's me you and Miz vote lawp and win the game. Can we just vote lawp now?

Part of me is still deeply uncomfortable that Nav didn’t get any wrist slapping for missing the post minimum two cycles in a row but I may be over analyzing that.

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (1) - Coop

1/4
lynch close in ~30.5 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
Gotta love the subtle manipulation to not have a hammer by implying only ****ty mods use a hammer at lylo. SMH

K bye

Don’t be salty I am advocating for village, why does that annoy you? I would be mad too if I was under the radar until someone who was gone all game flipped the game on them and made a sure fire win a good possibility of losing.

Don’t be salty I am advocating for village, why does that annoy you? I would be mad too if I was under the radar until someone who was gone all game flipped the game on them and made a sure fire win a good possibility of losing.

I dislike the way you frame things is all, that sort of thing goes way back to my first time modding when STL kept pushing and pushing until I just wanted to mod kill him. Honestly even if I was a wolf I'd be mad at your for not being here the whole damn game. I understand there were extenuating circumstances, however if you can't get on a computer for 48+ hours, why play?
/ENDRANT

Anyways if you want to vote me go for it. I'm assuming you'll pull your head out of your ass eventually.

If you say something interesting I may consider unlynching! The spongebob gifs are a good start :laugh:

Ok so in all seriousness, i believe you and Navs are village based on the MsPro stuff. Navs is pretty much effectively cleared through the MsPro iso and you are village because of your persistent MsPro vote that was justified (on top of MsPro's false characterization of you).

That leaves Coops as the wolf suspect and that'd fit with the tinfoil theory that wolves consisted of an active and inactive players. I'm also concerned about her voting behavior as it's coming across as hedgy on top of the pocketing behavior I noticed. I could pretty easily see Coops as a powerwolf here

lynch genny to keep up the theme or something
The hedgy add on of "or something" reads wolfy to me
I'm always hedgy.
But for real, I was just placing a vote to get things started, and voted for genny first last game. ie, "theme or something"

Also, welcome back! I missed you!
Ah yes, because you always tend to get games started with your votes. Irregular for your character. Is it Wolfy though?
Gut says sporty and MsP! Haven’t played as a villager in a while so I’m almost certainly wrong!

*******lynch MsP******* because my gut is hungry and gurgley and is telling me to.
***lynch SP***

Sporty suspected by few people.
I'm not sure if I've seen anything that makes me want to move from my genny vote right now, even if it was a joke vote. Feeling nothing about anyone right now, so that's cool. Maybe slight village lean on Cray. Still in class and also trying to work out appointments for my cat, so I'll be back intermittently I guess

Sporty replies to suspicion and explains her reasons.
This gives me wolf feels
lol okay. Kinda saw that commenting coming tbh.
Vague or no feels, sticking with a joke vote because "you don't have a reason to switch off" which isn't a reason because you had no reason to vote for her in the first place.

yeah I could see why you were expecting this

Coops replies saying the defense reads wolfy. But isn't that a convenient response seeing that Sporty was already suspected? Seems like she's just piling on the suspicion.

Exactly. But it’s as good of a vote as I got right now so guess you gotta get over it
I'm actually ok with voting sporty. But I haven't heard from Miz yet today. Don't you dare duck out now you sneaky woof.

And Coops expresses intent to vote Sporty.

Final Day 1 Lynch Tally
genny (2)
- Sporty, Mel
miz (1) - Lawpy
MsP (1) - miz
Mel (1) - Nav
Nav (1) - MsP
Lawpy () -
Coop (1) - Barks
Sporty (2) - Cray, genny

9/10
Missing: Coop

Coops didn't vote. Can we really attribute this to her being absent and forgetting to vote? Or is this hedging in case she ended up wrong?

Are any of these votes serious? I know Miz is but the rest of these seem like joke votes
I don't care if people joke vote I just want to know if it's a joke vote or a real vote with crappy reasons
Why not both?

In other news, Coop is getting all freaked out over nothing already. I think I’m going to village read her for now.
Why do you insist that I'm always freaking out when I never am?
I don’t know, you’re freakin me out, man.
Why are you freaking out over me village reading you?
@genny @Coopah
I need both of you to stop freaking out okay?

Interesting Coops-genny interactions with genny reading Coops as village because of Coops freaking out early. But could also be:

Or she knew you would think as such, and knows that paranoid coopah sounds like village coopah
I did say “for now”

Lol literally lawp coming on and trying to shade me because nav has been on my ass for being myself. It's the only chance you have. We really want to leave this as an RNG? But fine I'll respond to your attacks despite the fact that you refused to participate all damn game

I'm just trying to keep up with the game

I feel like I'm already in Coop's pocket

I feel suspicious of SP, although I feel like I shouldn't be for some reason, and that particular feeling of feeling bad for suspecting her, feels like a mini pocket I'm in, and maybe my suspiciousness is just a reaction to feeling like I'm in her pocket. Call it anti-pocket suspicion. Not saying it's accurate but it is what it is.
Convoluted logic, check. I did miss you ;) and for the record I can be nice without ulterior motives.

This looks like a subtle Coops pocketing of Cray

Lol literally lawp coming on and trying to shade me because nav has been on my ass for being myself. It's the only chance you have. We really want to leave this as an RNG? But fine I'll respond to your attacks despite the fact that you refused to participate all damn game

It's more like participating where I have the time than actual refusal but ok.

And only chance? Did you see that MsPro iso I did? With MsPro flipping wolf, it clearly shows Navs and mizzy as village. It's a valid process of elimination

Ok so in all seriousness, i believe you and Navs are village based on the MsPro stuff. Navs is pretty much effectively cleared through the MsPro iso and you are village because of your persistent MsPro vote that was justified (on top of MsPro's false characterization of you).

That leaves Coops as the wolf suspect and that'd fit with the tinfoil theory that wolves consisted of an active and inactive players. I'm also concerned about her voting behavior as it's coming across as hedgy on top of the pocketing behavior I noticed. I could pretty easily see Coops as a powerwolf here
Nav is "cleared" by Ms pro and you're condemned by it. You came in for the hammer, intentional or not, by being desperate to be on the lynch for the cred.

It's more like participating where I have the time than actual refusal but ok.

And only chance? Did you see that MsPro iso I did? With MsPro flipping wolf, it clearly shows Navs and mizzy as village. It's a valid process of elimination
I was also one of the people interrogating her, and besides that I was the one keeping discussion going before you hammered and ended discussion.

Also if you want to go by activity argument, you should also consider voter turnout. I think not voting is rather sketchy

Nav is "cleared" by Ms pro and you're condemned by it. You came in for the hammer, intentional or not, by being desperate to be on the lynch for the cred.

Again, did you see what I wrote? You're making it sound like anyone who hammers = must be a wolf. Time delay plays a role and there are factors (such as server delay) that I can't account for. If mizzy came after me and was the hammer, would you really condemn her?

Contingency lynch Barks

Don't like her throwing sketch and voting coopah and then turning around and egging on coops from the backseat while coopah was "pressuring" me. Logic seems a bit at a disconnect with actions.

Getting this in early because anatomy practical, written exam, and then formal event tomorrow so I'll have a small window between 1600 and 1900 when I'll be back on.
I like the logic here, along with the sly pocket attempt that probably worked
Lynch Barks for Mel, may change

This looks like a setup for Barky lynch especially considering Barky's sketchy feels for her

Again, did you see what I wrote? You're making it sound like anyone who hammers = must be a wolf. Time delay plays a role and there are factors (such as server delay) that I can't account for. If mizzy came after me and was the hammer, would you really condemn her?
Now are you reading what I wrote? I said it might have been unintentional. But that's ok. You've played a good game. Just vote for me if you're so sure. Let's be done