Birthday WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You came on to give a few fluff comments and vaguely mention learning things with Nav. How about some contributions?
Why are you so agi? I gave my reads on the Nav/miz situation.

Members don't see this ad.

Also I was tempted to post each section on a different player in a different box for more participation posts, but didn't. I wanted to save the thread space for my ridic long sig, but also my post:like ratio, yo. Maybe it should get double-counted for content. Just kidding. Kinda.

Also loving the longer cycles. More likely to get the post count.

Also. Was it 5 per 24 hr calendar day, or per day cycle??

Also I was tempted to post each section on a different player in a different box for more participation posts, but didn't. I wanted to save the thread space for my ridic long sig, but also my post:like ratio, yo. Maybe it should get double-counted for content. Just kidding. Kinda.

Also loving the longer cycles. More likely to get the post count.

Also. Was it 5 per 24 hr calendar day, or per day cycle??
You have until tomorrow night to meet the post requirements.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Barks (1) - Coop
Lawpy (1) - genny

2/8
lynch close in ~30 hours

******lynch msP******

For now. Still have some heebiejeebies and will reread when I’ve slept more than one hour. This week is lame sauce.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd like everyone to welcome drunk coop to the thread

Hello drunk coop here:
Barks is probably a wiof then maybe Ms. P
Can't rule out Miz ever cause apparently she always roles woof
Gonna lean on nav for thar

Lawp maybe woof

Mic drop

Members don't see this ad :)
You didn’t direct your questions to anyone except me, and I responded. I’m not giving you points for that. You didn’t give reads on anyone other than me and Sporty.

When I was reading the thread, I noticed you and Sporty were in the lead and I wasn't sure why because the posts and reasons I was seeing were confusing me. So I asked the questions hoping someone would respond and clarify without me having to tag since it was mainly a point of clarification from my initial reads. That didn't happen so I went on to read those posts and came to my conclusions that they felt ok.

Also I felt mizzy was still sketchy even though it started off with a joke which is why I kept my vote there. The others felt mixed feels or null for not enough info which is why I didn't comment.

When I was reading the thread, I noticed you and Sporty were in the lead and I wasn't sure why because the posts and reasons I was seeing were confusing me. So I asked the questions hoping someone would respond and clarify without me having to tag since it was mainly a point of clarification from my initial reads. That didn't happen so I went on to read those posts and came to my conclusions that they felt ok.

Also I felt mizzy was still sketchy even though it started off with a joke which is why I kept my vote there. The others felt mixed feels or null for not enough info which is why I didn't comment.
So how are you feeling now? Who’s on your naughty list?

So how are you feeling now? Who’s on your naughty list?

Still concerned about mizzy. Unsure about Coops since she's pressing for activity which is good but she didn't vote D1. You feel ok to me for now. Cray feels weird to me but I'm not sure if that's just her changing her playstyle or sketchiness, and I'd need to look into her posts more. Would like to see more from Barky, MsPro and Navs.

Now I really feel that genny is village based on her reaction after almost getting lynched last night

still sketched out by coop and now sure why she’s just going along with what Mel said before he died

A little sketched out by lawper too based on only really coming on last night and questioning everything and then being a little defensive today

Also what does this mean:
Man somebody is ****ing with me this game.

Now I really feel that genny is village based on her reaction after almost getting lynched last night

still sketched out by coop and now sure why she’s just going along with what Mel said before he died

A little sketched out by lawper too based on only really coming on last night and questioning everything and then being a little defensive today

It means that I was absolutely 100% expecting to be offed last night and it’s making me WIFOM. Either someone who is a wolf likes me and doesn’t want to off me immediately or someone is trying to set me up because I’ve been a wolf for the last three games in a row (jfk) and the paranoia is at an all time high.

Okay I'm busy at work today and I'm not sure I'll be around at lynch close so I'll try to get what I have to say out now. I might post sporadically/ whenever I get a little free time to post.

Okay I'm busy at work today and I'm not sure I'll be around at lynch close so I'll try to get what I have to say out now. I might post sporadically/ whenever I get a little free time to post.
You had a free minute to post and chose to post this?

unlynch lawpy
lynch ms p

at least lawpy has given some reads.

On to the Nav/ miz thing. I've wolfed and masoned with miz. I know her. She's terrified of nav as a wolf. She'd try not be around as much. She and nav know each other and their tells so if they're calling each other out it must mean something. Either that or they're both goofing around but why would they do that?

On to the Nav/ miz thing. I've wolfed and masoned with miz. I know her. She's terrified of nav as a wolf. She'd try not be around as much. She and nav know each other and their tells so if they're calling each other out it must mean something. Either that or they're both goofing around but why would they do that?
Except I’ve been around this whole time so I’m not sure what you’re getting at? Nav on the other hand has been absent. I know he broke his phone so part of this is likely due to that but this is still stereo silence.

Can you explain your genny and Coops reads a bit more?

I was there early too but got swamped so I was catching up on what I missed. By "questioning everything", are you referring to the post where I was asking for clarification on Sporty and genny votes? I asked that because i wasn't sure why they were in the lead and whether i was misreading the reasons. So i looked into the posts and thought they looked ok and weren't sketchy to me which is why i remained on mizzy.

Regarding defensiveness, I was responding to genny's implication that I was being quiet and coasting. I realize my activity hasn't been great but I'm trying to work through it and giving my reads and thoughts so far.

Coop and Miz are the only people I don't want lynched today. So I will change my vote to save them if need be. Everyone else has said so little that it's hard to read them. Oh, I think I'm OK with Cray for now as well.

Can you explain your genny and Coops reads a bit more?

I was there early too but got swamped so I was catching up on what I missed. By "questioning everything", are you referring to the post where I was asking for clarification on Sporty and genny votes? I asked that because i wasn't sure why they were in the lead and whether i was misreading the reasons. So i looked into the posts and thought they looked ok and weren't sketchy to me which is why i remained on mizzy.

Regarding defensiveness, I was responding to genny's implication that I was being quiet and coasting. I realize my activity hasn't been great but I'm trying to work through it and giving my reads and thoughts so far.
For genny it was mostly just feels at first but then she was almost lynched in a tie and her reaction before knowing who actually died seemed too nonchalant for a wolf so it made me lean her more village

And coop was first due to the post when there wasn't even a page yet asking if all the jokes were votes because it just felt off (maybe trying to be too serious? idk) and nothing since then has made me lean her more village/neutral

Except I’ve been around this whole time so I’m not sure what you’re getting at? Nav on the other hand has been absent. I know he broke his phone so part of this is likely due to that but this is still stereo silence.
I never said you were absent. I was explaining the patterns I saw whe I wolfed and masoned with you and explaining why I voted nav earlier. There was this whole thing between you and him unless I read it wrong or you two were both just goofing around.

I never said you were absent. I was explaining the patterns I saw whe I wolfed and masoned with you and explaining why I voted nav earlier. There was this whole thing between you and him unless I read it wrong or you two were both just goofing around.
I still don't understand why nav then when you were mainly talking about miz

I still don't understand why nav then when you were mainly talking about miz
The miz/nav thing seemed v/w. I know miz best out of the both of them so I used what I know about miz to decide who's more wolfy. Hence why I'm mainly talking about miz.