Birthday WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 3 Lynch Tally
MsP (1) - miz
Nav (1) - Coop

2/6
lynch close in ~29.5 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Just as an FYI I will be in surgery tomorrow and busy from 7am-7pm so I will unlikely to be on. (Assuming there's not a cancellation from fire/smoke/power outage from lots o' wind

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like I'm still alive because there's a wolf between coop and miz and they know I don't want to lynch them. But if that's what loses me the game, then so be it. I'd rather lose to active wolves than quiet ones or those who don't even bother to cast a vote.

I feel like I'm still alive because there's a wolf between coop and miz and they know I don't want to lynch them. But if that's what loses me the game, then so be it. I'd rather lose to active wolves than quiet ones or those who don't even bother to cast a vote.
*Reasons I haven't considered voting you*

But seriously, anything on the quiet ones?

But seriously, anything on the quiet ones?
Lawpy only speaks up when he is threatened with a lynch, but now he's said he might not be on due to power loss, which is true but also convenient for a wolf who doesn't want to be pressured into saying anything. Ms P seems to have problems voting and problems posting reads on people, which is crappy play if village. And Nav has disappeared. So village is pretty well effed if all 3 of them turn out to not be wolves because none of them are actually trying to play. It's a really really sad way to celebrate AM's birthday: by being the worst WW players they can be. I'm so angry. This isn't fun.

Lawpy only speaks up when he is threatened with a lynch, but now he's said he might not be on due to power loss, which is true but also convenient for a wolf who doesn't want to be pressured into saying anything. Ms P seems to have problems voting and problems posting reads on people, which is crappy play if village. And Nav has disappeared. So village is pretty well effed if all 3 of them turn out to not be wolves because none of them are actually trying to play. It's a really really sad way to celebrate AM's birthday: by being the worst WW players they can be. I'm so angry. This isn't fun.
Well there's probably two wolves so I can safely assume one is a wolf because I know who I am and am reasonably comfortable with you. I think I forget what village!Miz even looks like

Reasonably comfortable with coop and genny (genny maybe a bit more than coop, although hydratedCoop has me feeling pretty good lol). Nav obviously I have no feels on since he's been absent forever. Lawp I've got some icky minor feels on and MsP I've got some icky major feels for. But honestly nobody has posted enough for me to really super analyze (beyond us three).

Members don't see this ad :)
*****lynch msP*****

Wow. So I'm a wolf because I used information I got from you to analyze and pick someone I think is a wolf?

When we wolfed together in fall. You didn't want to be around much when you thought Nav was playing the game because you thought he would easily be able to figure out that you were a wolf. When you realized he wasn't playing you were more at ease.

When we masoned together in Friday 13th you mentioned at one point that Nav gave you the heebies.

Based on these two interactions I figured nav made you a little nervous when you weren't/ or thought you weren't on the same team.

I used the info I know about you to figure out what to make of the interaction I saw between you and Nav earlier. You mentioned that you guys were slightly goofing around so now my read may not be 100 percent accurate.

Even if I was a wolf why on earth would I choose Nav as the person to focus on? He claims I have a tell so he knows when I'm a wolf. In fact I got killed in a game when he claimed I hadn't used my village tell yet. I would not have voted for him if I didn't think he was a wolf. I have voted for him all this game. Something I would not do as a wolf because that's way too much heat.

Wow. So I'm a wolf because I used information I got from you to analyze and pick someone I think is a wolf?

When we wolfed together in fall. You didn't want to be around much when you thought Nav was playing the game because you thought he would easily be able to figure out that you were a wolf. When you realized he wasn't playing you were more at ease.

When we masoned together in Friday 13th you mentioned at one point that Nav gave you the heebies.

Based on these two interactions I figured nav made you a little nervous when you weren't/ or thought you weren't on the same team.

I used the info I know about you to figure out what to make of the interaction I saw between you and Nav earlier. You mentioned that you guys were slightly goofing around so now my read may not be 100 percent accurate.

Even if I was a wolf why on earth would I choose Nav as the person to focus on? He claims I have a tell so he knows when I'm a wolf. In fact I got killed in a game when he claimed I hadn't used my village tell yet. I would not have voted for him if I didn't think he was a wolf. I have voted for him all this game. Something I would not do as a wolf because that's way too much heat.
This doesn't quite add up. You think Nav is a wolf, but you're leaning miz wolfy because you think she's afraid that Nav will figure out she's a wolf.

If we've got two wolves left, who would you put in a pack together?

This doesn't quite add up. You think Nav is a wolf, but you're leaning mix wolfy because you think she's afraid that Nav will figure out she's a wolf.

If we've got two wolves left, who would you put in a pack together?
No. I think Nav is a wolf. I'm leaning her village out of the two because she's not displaying her wolf signs ie disappearing/not being around much because she's scared Nav will find her out. She's been very present this game. Wolf her would have scared to be around with Nav in the game.

No. I think Nav is a wolf. I'm leaning her village out of the two because she's not displaying her wolf signs ie disappearing/not being around much because she's scared Nav will find her out. She's been very present this game. Wolf her would have scared to be around with Nav in the game.
So who's in a pack with nav then?

Ugh Ms p is not giving me village vibes with this defensiveness. But also lylo so I don't wanna jump the gun. If three is maj then the wolves can pile on one villager up for lunch and this Ms p situation is not making me feel good. One of you unlynch now. Even if nav is the other wolf and completely absent it's not good to be voting right now. Please everyone off. You guys should know this. If fact I was talking to Miz about hammering last game so you especially should know this. Unlynch now please

I would like nav to vote first but somehow I don't think he's going to. So lawper then Ms. P then Miz then Genny then me.

Up for discussion obviously but that's what I think about the voting order.

The fact that this hasn't been hammered already makes me even more suspicious that she's wolf. It would require 2 more votes to hammer her since we're currently at 6 and only 2 people are on her, so our current options are either a) both wolves are absent (lawper and Nav), b) one wolf is already on her (genny since I'm not) or c) she's a wolf. Obviously I'm leaning hardest towards C. 3 wouldn't be majority at this time unless I'm wrong. I think it would be 4.

This game if I were a wolf and Nav were not I absolutely wouldn't be hiding in the shadows. He might as well not be playing and it's hard to be afraid of someone who isn't even around.

The fact that this hasn't been hammered already makes me even more suspicious that she's wolf. It would require 2 more votes to hammer her since we're currently at 6 and only 2 people are on her, so our current options are either a) both wolves are absent (lawper and Nav), b) one wolf is already on her (genny since I'm not) or c) she's a wolf. Obviously I'm leaning hardest towards C. 3 wouldn't be majority at this time unless I'm wrong. I think it would be 4.

You're forgetting that some players are absent. Is Nav coming back anytime soon so we can all end this nightmare of a game?

This game if I were a wolf and Nav were not I absolutely wouldn't be hiding in the shadows. He might as well not be playing and it's hard to be afraid of someone who isn't even around.
You were around since day 1 and he was around too. Day 1 in fall you were gonna nope the F out until you realized he wasn't playing. If you were a wolf in this game you would have freaked since D1.

I agree with this completely. However a wolf might not want to pile on when another wolf is absent as lawper and nav so clearly are. But yes I agree Ms p is a strong prospect

Finally have a phone again. Going back and forth between coopah and MsP vote given a brief read through. Will read back more over the next couple of hours

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Final Day 1 Lynch Tally
genny (2)
- Sporty, Mel
miz (1) - Lawpy
MsP (1) - miz
Mel (1) - Nav
Nav (1) - MsP
Lawpy () -
Coop (1) - Barks
Sporty (2) - Cray, genny

9/10
Missing: Coop
Final Day 2 Lynch Tally
Barks (2)
- Coop, Lawpy
Lawpy () -
MsP (1) - miz
miz () -
Nav (2) - genny, Barks

5/8
Missing: Nav, MsP, Cray

So i'm curious about the missing voters. We know Cray is village but I think there's a possibility that at least one of the three remaining who didn't vote (i.e. Coops D1 and Navs and MsPro D2) is a wolf.

So i'm curious about the missing voters. We know Cray is village but I think there's a possibility that at least one of the three remaining who didn't vote (i.e. Coops D1 and Navs and MsPro D2) is a wolf.
Why? Nav apparently didn't have a phone so I think that's valid. I forgot to vote D1 because I passed out (not really sure why that's a wolfy thing exactly, wouldn't a wolf WANT to vote?)

Finally have a phone again. Going back and forth between coopah and MsP vote given a brief read through. Will read back more over the next couple of hours

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'll hold you too that mister!

Nav votes first because we have basically nothing from him. Then Ms. P? What do you guys think?

Why? Nav apparently didn't have a phone so I think that's valid. I forgot to vote D1 because I passed out (not really sure why that's a wolfy thing exactly, wouldn't a wolf WANT to vote?)

See that's the thing. Not voting is still part of VCA analysis because we don't know why people didn't vote. Maybe it's genuine and they forgot. Or they are absent. Or maybe they're hedging and didn't want to take chances.

D2 has a dismally lower voter turnout than D1 so hence why the lack of votes is something to consider

See that's the thing. Not voting is still part of VCA analysis because we don't know why people didn't vote. Maybe it's genuine and they forgot. Or they are absent. Or maybe they're hedging and didn't want to take chances.

D2 has a dismally lower voter turnout than D1 so hence why the lack of votes is something to consider
So who are you voting for?

@Coopah @mizchiefmanaged @genny just to clarify, how are you reading each other besides activity?
I feel ok about those two, appreciate gennys sass but between the two, I'd guess Genny. However I'm much more interested in the quiet ones like you. You have to vote today. If you had to vote now, who would you go with?

I've yet to hear a person NOT put Ms P on their list so I'm concerned there

Reactions: 1 user
I feel ok about those two, appreciate gennys sass but between the two, I'd guess Genny. However I'm much more interested in the quiet ones like you. You have to vote today. If you had to vote now, who would you go with?

Although at this point if MsP is a wolf she’s obviously going down so it would be silly for wolves to NOT throw a bit of shade her way. I can WIFOM quite a bit this game lol

Reactions: 1 user

Navs if I had to vote now because I think I follow what MsPro is saying from her posts. And regarding your last sentence, I'm concerned too since MsPro tends to be suspected heavily when village

@Coopah @mizchiefmanaged @genny just to clarify, how are you reading each other besides activity?
I had an early village read on coop, and I haven’t seen anything to make me change my mind with that. Miz seems fine as well, but I have a harder time reading her. I have thought her village in the past when she turned out to be a wolf, so I’m not as confident that she’s village.