You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bootcamp change to Khan for QR
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yes, it is on his 2017 study guideis this on his study guide?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been using organic chemistry tutor for math that he is in particular for dat and I'm loving it
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I love his videos for Orgo, he is awesome.I have been using organic chemistry tutor for math that he is in particular for dat and I'm loving it
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Did you pay for that? Does it worth the $40? Cause the free one only has trig and geo. :/I have been using organic chemistry tutor for math that he is in particular for dat and I'm loving it
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
He is going to be game changer because I took the dat once and I know for fact he will make difference in my score and he made difference in my studying habit too! He explains math and orgo that right now I feel like master in orgo and math! Chad did not work for me because he does not go into detail
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have seen some of his videos for calculus optimization word problems he was amazingHe is going to be game changer because I took the dat once and I know for fact he will make difference in my score and he made difference in my studying habit too! He explains math and orgo that right now I feel like master in orgo and math! Chad did not work for me because he does not go into detail
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I've seen his videos for orgo as well, were one of the best!
But do you think he has gen chem and orgo tailored for DAT?
because if he does, I am willing to take the leap, I started the first gen chem videos with Chad yesterday, he is good, but he doesn't go into details!
Khan goes into more depth on certain topics (probability, statistics, data analysis, etc.) which are likely to get more prominent in the QR section now that there seems to be a shift towards less geometry/trig, so that's likely the reason. Chad's QR review is great, but it's pretty quick and limited in scope.
He has video on Vimeo.com it's only 40$ and he covers all of the topic for dat I pay for it and I think best investment I ever made
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Also, what is the difference between the free videos on Youtube, and the ones you pay for on Vimeo? thanks!
The free video on YouTube only covers some of the Trigonometry and Geometry portion of the QR section. Where's the full 11hour video covers all the topics of the QR except for the new section that was added, the quantitative comparison. He also has a separate video for that, but its mainly for the GRE.
Here's the link for the full 11 hour QR video.
Watch DAT Math Quantitative Reasoning Online | Vimeo On Demand
The free video on YouTube only covers some of the Trigonometry and Geometry portion of the QR section. Where's the full 11hour video covers all the topics of the QR except for the new section that was added, the quantitative comparison. He also has a separate video for that, but its mainly for the GRE.
Here's the link for the full 11 hour QR video.
Watch DAT Math Quantitative Reasoning Online | Vimeo On Demand
Thanks for sharing this with us
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad