This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ringofkeys

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Bootcamp switched from Chad's to Khan for the QR section? If Chad's was working for so many people, what would the reasoning behind the switch be?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I had the same question yesterday!
Strange, I'll try Chad first, since I'll be registering for coursesaver anyway.
Then I'll see how it goes. I might use them both eventually.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering the same thing. I'm almost halfway through Khan Academy videos, and they are helpful. However, I'd be curious to know if it would be beneficial to go through Chad's videos as well. Any suggestions appreciated!

He is going to be game changer because I took the dat once and I know for fact he will make difference in my score and he made difference in my studying habit too! He explains math and orgo that right now I feel like master in orgo and math! Chad did not work for me because he does not go into detail

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
He is going to be game changer because I took the dat once and I know for fact he will make difference in my score and he made difference in my studying habit too! He explains math and orgo that right now I feel like master in orgo and math! Chad did not work for me because he does not go into detail

I have seen some of his videos for calculus optimization word problems he was amazing
I've seen his videos for orgo as well, were one of the best!
But do you think he has gen chem and orgo tailored for DAT?
because if he does, I am willing to take the leap, I started the first gen chem videos with Chad yesterday, he is good, but he doesn't go into details!

Khan goes into more depth on certain topics (probability, statistics, data analysis, etc.) which are likely to get more prominent in the QR section now that there seems to be a shift towards less geometry/trig, so that's likely the reason. Chad's QR review is great, but it's pretty quick and limited in scope.

He has video on Vimeo.com it's only 40$ and he covers all of the topic for dat I pay for it and I think best investment I ever made

Does anyone have a link for this person's videos? Is he called the "organic chemistry tutor"? Or should I search for a specific name? Thanks!

Also, what is the difference between the free videos on Youtube, and the ones you pay for on Vimeo? thanks!

Also, what is the difference between the free videos on Youtube, and the ones you pay for on Vimeo? thanks!

The free video on YouTube only covers some of the Trigonometry and Geometry portion of the QR section. Where's the full 11hour video covers all the topics of the QR except for the new section that was added, the quantitative comparison. He also has a separate video for that, but its mainly for the GRE.

Here's the link for the full 11 hour QR video.
Watch DAT Math Quantitative Reasoning Online | Vimeo On Demand

The free video on YouTube only covers some of the Trigonometry and Geometry portion of the QR section. Where's the full 11hour video covers all the topics of the QR except for the new section that was added, the quantitative comparison. He also has a separate video for that, but its mainly for the GRE.

Here's the link for the full 11 hour QR video.
Watch DAT Math Quantitative Reasoning Online | Vimeo On Demand

Thanks for sharing this with us