Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Recently turned down my offer. Good luck to those on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
GL to those on the waitlist! I also turned down my offer yesterday.

How do you know if you are on waitlist does school contact the candidate letting them know ?

Are they still sending invites for CAAPID applicants?

Hi guys! Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews? Or till when does BU interview?

Reactions: 1 users
I talked to a student that is a D2 this year so they were a D1 with the class that the person claims lost 1/4 of students. I was told that at least from their knowledge 8 students failed their remediation exams so they either had to repeat D1 year, transfer or drop out. There may more students that failed but she only knows for sure 8 didn't pass their remediation. So yes there could have been 12-15 that had to repeat, transfer or drop out.

Having had taken dental classes trough the OHS program I would have to say the classes that most likely people failed were physiology, biochemistry or pathology. The professors at BU teach well and they care that you learn the material. Its for sure not the way they teach. I wouldn't say the material is crazy hard, its just that its a lot of material from more than one class all at once. The hard part about the classes is the way the exams ask questions. You really have to be on your toes and read carefully what the questions are asking. In other words the questions kinda are asked in a way that try to trick you.

I asked another D2 students about the situation and I am still waiting to hear back from them.
THats a lot of students. How the schools can get away with this beats me honestly but how do we avoid these kind of schools?

Hey guys. Congrats to those who were accepted at BU.
I’m an incoming D1 student and I was looking for a male roommate.
DM me if you’re looking for one too.

Hello everyone. Did anyone apply after the first round of acceptances on December 1st and got an interview invitation? I haven’t got one yet and I am not sure how to feel about waiting, even though I know admissions rolls until June/July. Have they stopped sending out interview invitations at this point?

Hello everyone. Did anyone apply after the first round of acceptances on December 1st and got an interview invitation? I haven’t got one yet and I am not sure how to feel about waiting, even though I know admissions rolls until June/July. Have they stopped sending out interview invitations at this point?
start getting prepared for next cycle...

Reactions: 1 users