-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
YesI was just going through Vis’s posts, did I just flat out miss her calling VMH village.
@Viscernable why you’re here would you care to give an updated reads list?
meats - village. Haven’t had any wolf pings and her content shows evidence of wolfhunting.
If you're village then I will consider a world where AM is power-wolfingI don’t even know what this means. If you mean that I have conflicted thoughts on many players, then, well, yeah. I can see why it might look like hedging, but I try to continually reevaluate my position on players and not get too stuck in any one tunnel. I don’t know what to make of the tmi-seeming last sentence here. I feel like you’re a good enough wolf not to slip like that, but I don’t understand the confidence that my reads would lead to misyeets.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No now get Garmin plsgive the garmin to shorty in exchange for a fitbit pls.
This is why I don’t iso.
*cues Patrick Star voice*No now get Garmin pls
It would seem we have reached an impasse
Let’s continue this discussion elsewhere pls
That was definitely mentioned in a recent readslist.I was just going through Vis’s posts, did I just flat out miss her calling VMH village.
@Viscernable why you’re here would you care to give an updated reads list?
Why would that make you think I'm powerwolfing?If you're village then I will consider a world where AM is power-wolfing
There’s also the part where she quoted the averages discussion without commentI went back through youngkals posts a bit ago and was vastly underwhelmed. There wasn’t a lot of wolf hunting. A focus on ivy, 1 weak reads list, and agreeing with alley. Color me underwhelmed.
You gotta get out of those PMs for fresh air more often, samac.
I think AM is unlikely to be a wolfIf you're village then I will consider a world where AM is power-wolfing
I did forget about that, actually. It looked unusual. Hopefully, she can explain what the goal of that was when she gets back.There’s also the part where she quoted the averages discussion without comment
My PM is definitely not as long as some I’ve had in the past.You gotta get out of those PMs for fresh air more often, samac.
I’ve just been busy

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
while I agree YK's contributions are mediocre, I really would not be surprised if she's just a returning player who forgot how time consuming the game is. I feel like even an overwhelmed wolf would try to put some more significant reads out there, even if only in lowposter format.
I don't think she's being a particularly "valuable" villager per se but I suspect we'd end up yeeting a villager if we went there.
I don't think she's being a particularly "valuable" villager per se but I suspect we'd end up yeeting a villager if we went there.
Well I’m not pushing fluff or violet.I don't feel violet or fluff will result in a wolf flip. I also don't feel meats is all that villagey.
Could you refresh my memory of who you are looking at?Well I’m not pushing fluff or violet.
Frame 3 Official Vote Tally
meats (1)- lawpy
alley (2) - violet
YK (1) - Mel
Vis (4) - puppy, april, sporty, blue
Ineligible to vote: AM
7/16
Missing: Etc etc
Voting ends Monday 1/24 at 10PM ET
meats (1)- lawpy
alley (2) - violet
YK (1) - Mel
Vis (4) - puppy, april, sporty, blue
Ineligible to vote: AM
7/16
Missing: Etc etc
Voting ends Monday 1/24 at 10PM ET
Wolfy to neutral:I was just going through Vis’s posts, did I just flat out miss her calling VMH village.
@Viscernable why you’re here would you care to give an updated reads list?
sporty, april
Octo
yk
fluff
Village lean: violet, psv, Zenge, Mel, alley
Village: samac, puppy, AM, meats, Lawpy
Have you seen other evidence of it? I got the initial “this is a weird thing to focus on and declare Definitely Wolfy” feeling from her interaction with genny, but when I and others engaged her about it she responded in a way I felt good about, and since then I’ve seen her continually reconsidering, looking at multiple sides, and holding her cards to her chest but sharing when needed in a way that I associate with villagewifeIf you're village then I will consider a world where AM is power-wolfing
So are you running the entire pack as Sporty/April/Octo/yk +/- fluff?Wolfy to neutral:
sporty, april
Octo
yk
fluff
Village lean: violet, psv, Zenge, Mel, alley
Village: samac, puppy, AM, meats, Lawpy
Hmm this looks familiarWolfy to neutral:
sporty, april
Octo
yk
fluff
Village lean: violet, psv, Zenge, Mel, alley
Village: samac, puppy, AM, meats, Lawpy
This is where I'm at with my POE and in the order I'd vote for them.
YK, Sporty, OctoDoc, Blue, Visc +/- Zenge, April, AM
What about stoat?Wolfy to neutral:
sporty, april
Octo
yk
fluff
Village lean: violet, psv, Zenge, Mel, alley
Village: samac, puppy, AM, meats, Lawpy
FINAL Frame 1 Official Voting Tally
Mel (1) - Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny
Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus
TIED: @youngkal and @bluestoat
22/23, a single vote was missing
@IvyMoose
DAY CLOSED!
View attachment 348682
Also, Vis was on kal in the D1 tie, so I really don't think they're w/w if vis flips wolf
@Aprilthearab I can't quote your tally coding because its a quote itself, but why was Vis's name in green when you first posted it?
Because I got a little gung-ho with the highlighting because there were four green names directly above and adjacent to vis@Aprilthearab I can't quote your tally coding because its a quote itself, but why was Vis's name in green when you first posted it?
Because I got a little gung-ho with the highlighting because there were four green names directly above and adjacent to vis
No, I plan to reevaluate once there’s a flip. This is based on individuals, not pack analysis.So are you running the entire pack as Sporty/April/Octo/yk +/- fluff?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spread sus where you may, I know what you're doing
NeutralWhat about stoat?
justafluff
Good skelegg
Agree YK seems like easy wolf baitAlso, Vis was on kal in the D1 tie, so I really don't think they're w/w if vis flips wolf
As long as I'm spreading sus, I might as well take this moment to say that I feel paranoid that PSV has just slipped into the village bloc and I haven't seen much debate whether they belong there.Spread sus where you may, I know what you're doing
I have to take a closer look at them sometime before vote close.
Who do you feel is incompatible?No, I plan to reevaluate once there’s a flip. This is based on individuals, not pack analysis.
I disagree with you thereAs long as I'm spreading sus, I might as well take this moment to say that I feel paranoid that PSV has just slipped into the village bloc and I haven't seen much debate whether they belong there.
I have to take a closer look at them sometime before vote close.
As I have with many of your points
I'm feeling like Mel is throwing every name that he can to the wall to see what sticks
I believe genny made a post about Mel's wolfing style a while back but I cannot remember when or what it was.I'm feeling like Mel is throwing every name that he can to the wall to see what sticks
But I still haven't been impressed by his posts.
Out of curiosity, who is Mel's PM partner and how do they feel about him?
It was Ivy 😕 not sure if she ever mentioned it while she was aliveI believe genny made a post about Mel's wolfing style a while back but I cannot remember when or what it was.
But I still haven't been impressed by his posts.
Out of curiosity, who is Mel's PM partner and how do they feel about him?
Quick search says Ivy didn't ever mention her PM with Mel
I was wondering if it was a noob. Perfect material for his furry pockets.
But if she wasn't hardcore defending him or anything, then not much to go off of there.
But if she wasn't hardcore defending him or anything, then not much to go off of there.
Sporty/fluff off the top of my head, and I thought yk was pushing Sporty hard but when I looked for the post I had VV confused with ykWho do you feel is incompatible?
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't PM much since Ivy was so busy. The only thing I remember Ivy talking about before her yeet was finalized is me pocketing her, which I find odd. Unusual that she kept mentioning it and now Mel is looking at me and they were PM partners.I was wondering if it was a noob. Perfect material for his furry pockets.
But if she wasn't hardcore defending him or anything, then not much to go off of there.
I’ve felt psv has shown wolfhunting but April and Sporty’s immediate resistance interests me.As long as I'm spreading sus, I might as well take this moment to say that I feel paranoid that PSV has just slipped into the village bloc and I haven't seen much debate whether they belong there.
I have to take a closer look at them sometime before vote close.
resistance to... what, exactly?I’ve felt psv has shown wolfhunting but April and Sporty’s immediate resistance interests me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This banter between Vis and Mel would be pretty surprising for w/w with both of them under suspicion, I think.
@Animal Midwife did you share who you would be voting for today if you could? I apologize if you did since I most certainly didn't see it.
Also updated read on Mel?
@Animal Midwife did you share who you would be voting for today if you could? I apologize if you did since I most certainly didn't see it.
Also updated read on Mel?
Come on Bills
Mel mentions looking into PSV, April shuts it down, and you and April turn it back on Mel.resistance to... what, exactly?
As long as I'm spreading sus, I might as well take this moment to say that I feel paranoid that PSV has just slipped into the village bloc and I haven't seen much debate whether they belong there.
I have to take a closer look at them sometime before vote close.
I disagree with you there
As I have with many of your points
I'm feeling like Mel is throwing every name that he can to the wall to see what sticks
I believe genny made a post about Mel's wolfing style a while back but I cannot remember when or what it was.
But I still haven't been impressed by his posts.
Out of curiosity, who is Mel's PM partner and how do they feel about him?
How do you feel about April and Sporty?I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't PM much since Ivy was so busy. The only thing I remember Ivy talking about before her yeet was finalized is me pocketing her, which I find odd. Unusual that she kept mentioning it and now Mel is looking at me and they were PM partners.
I’m confused and intrigued what thread this was supposed to go to-snip in case this was a tot chat rojo that I don’t understand-
