BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FINAL Frame 1 Official Voting Tally

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1) - Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny
Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

TIED: @youngkal and @bluestoat

22/23, a single vote was missing
@IvyMoose

DAY CLOSED!


View attachment 348682

Frame 2 Official *FINAL* Voting Tally (as of post 2324- when I closed vote)

Vis (1) - Octo
Meats (1) - AM
Violet (1) - Lawpy
OctoDoc (1) - blue
zuri () -
Sporty (2) - Mel, True
Oxygen ()
Ivy (7) - April, ykal, violet, jfluff, Vis, zuri, vmh
Fluff (5) - Sporty, Zenge, potentialshelter, alley, puppydr
April ()

Leading: *freeshrugs*

Ineligible: samac

18/20
missing:
@IvyMoose @WorthlessOxygen

Day close:10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND
Thinking
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
14 players remain

Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer

Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose
Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi
Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen


7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker
22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager
8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager



It is now FRAME 4

CLOSE TOMORROW WEDNESDAY AT 10PM ET


Quote Reply

@Zenge142 you can't find @violetvett wolfy and @puppydogtor not wolfy. If violetvet lied about being a strike then puppydogtor wouldn't have been able to shoot VMH.
huh??? there are 3 dead strikes
 
No. I could follow some of your logic. Weak pushes I agree with, but to be honest you’ve just made me uncomfortably. I do a lot of feel reads friend, it’s how I caught AM in criminal minds. Then everything with Visc and continuing to try and push YK makes things even worse.
Where am I continuing to push YK? I've told people already at the beginning of the day that Zenge was where I was probably going to vote today.
I'm doing a quick scan of the pages and besides YK (in a read she later walked back) nobody was saying anything at all about Zenge until page 56* when I was like "Hey maybe we should look closer at some of the people we haven't talked about." and mentioned Zenge not doing a whole lot after the start of the game and having a bad push on Meats. In fact, AM defends him against YK

You didn't? I thought Zenge has been good.
Lawper also has some posts around this one where AM and Lawper basically walk YK out of a wolf!zenge read.

I'm typing this up as I'm looking back at early game. @Animal Midwife defends zenge or cuts off discussion about him A LOT.
No, it was completely serious. And I believe it's very AI.

Doubtful it will be AI after this game but the tell came too late for Zenge to fake it this game.


What do you think about the fact that both Visc and Zenge had voted for me D1


Edit: to fix page number, exact post is #2781
 
Last edited:
More colors


FRAME 1

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1) - Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny

Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

Frame 2 Official *FINAL* Voting Tally (as of post 2324- when I closed vote)

Vis (1) - Octo
Meats (1)
- AM
Violet (1) - Lawpy
OctoDoc (1) - blue
zuri () -

Sporty (2) - Mel, True
Oxygen ()
Ivy (7) -
April, ykal, violet, jfluff, Vis, zuri, vmh
Fluff (5) - Sporty, Zenge, potentialshelter, alley, puppydr
April ()

Leading: *freeshrugs*

Ineligible: Samac

*FINAL* Frame 3 Official Vote Tally - colorssss

meats ()-
alley () -
YK (4) - samac, Zenge, meats, vis
Vis (10)
- puppy, april, sporty, blue, violet, kal, Mel, alley, fluff, lawpy
Mel (1) - shelty
April () -
Ineligible to vote: AM

and @samac tried to move from me to Vis but was too late
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm getting pretty tired but I want to be completely caught up before I go to sleep. Here are my reads as of page 32. I don't think they will change a lot based on the next few pages.

Vets I'm feeling good about: AM, Mel, Zenge, Samac
Neutral Vets: VMH, Lawpy, Kal
Wolfy Vets/?????? (aka idk how to read them but they all seem sus): Sporty, Vis, April

Village-y Noobs: Pshelty and True
Neutral Noobs: Zuri, Puppydogtor, OctDoc, WorthlessO2, Stoat
Wolfy Noobs: Fluffy, violet, ivy

For the noobs, I am having a hard time distinguishing between noobness and actual wolfiness. Because a lot of it stands out to me and makes me cringe (not in a bad way, just can't think of a synonym) because it seems so incredibly wolf-like, but then I see a noob do it and I have a crisis over whether or not they're a wolf or just a noob.

Village

Lawpy
Samac
Mel
Pshelty
AM
VMH
Violet
Fluff
Puppy
Zenge
April
~POE starts here~
Sporty
Stoat
Kal
Doc ock
Vis

Wolf

I need to feel better about Zenge, Samac, puppy, and pshelty. I think they’re all village, but I feel like all of them escaped my POE (and other people’s) very quickly. Too quickly
Hmm 🤔
 
Village:
Animal Midwife - Still feel good about my read here. My strongest village read.

samac - I’m seeing a lot of wild off the wall energy that I expect from village Samac. She’s asking the right questions and making the right pushes I expect from a villager.

Lawpy - His posts make sense. I mostly follow his logic. The stubbornness was frustrating but I don’t think Lawpy is a wolf.

Aprilthearab - Her push on Vis was genuine, and early. 100% a villager.

puppydogtor - Position on the vis vote was gold. Unless there’s some wacky bussing going on, this is a villager.

potentialsheltervet - PSV still feels like a noob villager. I’m not seeing anything that’s pinging me. Slight village read here.

SportPonies - Her position on the Vis vote cements this as a villager for me. I’m still freaked out by her asking for the vig to role reveal. For that she’s staying at the bottom of my village reads.

Neutral:
justafluff - Nothing useful from the vis vote to move Fluff one way or another. Vis’s lack of push here is concerning though.

Youngkal - I’m not seeing anything that makes me think this is a villager. BUT Vissy’s push here only makes sense if this is a villager. Neutral for now.

Wolfy:
violetvett - At this point I feel like I was played by the role reveal. I haven’t seen any posts that makes me think this is a villager. Very little concrete analysis that I feel good about.

Alleycat03 - I think I gave her too much credit for early game. Her latest pushes, me especially feels off and disingenuous. I think she was buddying up with me so that if she went down it would make me look bad. I’m disappointed I fell into this trap.

Melchizedek - April and AM in his POE should have been the last straw. His reads have made no sense, his pushes make no sense. This is a wolf and 100% where I’d be voting today. If Mel doesn’t flip wolf, just vote me out. I don’t want to deal with being this wrong and fighting off the misyeet all cycle.
Let’s figure out where Zenge put his Wolfpack buddies in his reads!!
 
Where am I continuing to push YK? I've told people already at the beginning of the day that Zenge was where I was probably going to vote today.
I'm doing a quick scan of the pages and besides YK (in a read she later walked back) nobody was saying anything at all about Zenge until page 54 when I was like "Hey maybe we should look closer at some of the people we haven't talked about." and mentioned Zenge not doing a whole lot after the start of the game and having a bad push on Meats. In fact, AM defends him against YK


Lawper also has some posts around this one where AM and Lawper basically walk YK out of a wolf!zenge read.

I'm typing this up as I'm looking back at early game. @Animal Midwife defends zenge or cuts off discussion about him A LOT.



What do you think about the fact that both Visc and Zenge had voted for me D1
The one time in life i may actually have had an accurate ping and people we'er like nahh you crazy -- thanks for pulling this.
 
Vote AM

I knew something was off about that AM-Lawper interaction at the beginning of the game. She's put up resistance most every time Zenge is discussed.

Vote me tomorrow if I'm wrong, but don't waste today's vote.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where's that Mel ISO? Scared to put your money where your mouth is and find out if you're a fluke or not?
In all seriousness Mel, I am over 40 pages behind on the thread and not even able to keep up with the current pages generated. It's the first full week of this semester of vet school and I just straight up don't have time to do a couple hours worth of ISOing. Nor do I feel it's necessary considering most/all the villagers are already reading you wolfy.
 
my untouched D2 feels because well 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe theres something here to still discover (again the two categories was people moving to between the two areas)
Sketchy


Zenge


Bluey


SP


fluff


octo





Middle


Bluey


PSV


Oct


Samac


vis





Village


AM


Mel


psv





Flipped Village


ivymoose


Genny


WZ


True
 
In all seriousness Mel, I am over 40 pages behind on the thread and not even able to keep up with the current pages generated. It's the first full week of this semester of vet school and I just straight up don't have time to do a couple hours worth of ISOing. Nor do I feel it's necessary considering most/all the villagers are already reading you wolfy.
So you're behind and you are sooooooooo confident that I'm a wolf that you can't even evaluate the points other people have made about me when I put them in front of you in a quoted post.

April in all seriousness, you're tunneling.
 
Yesssss, another wolf, thanks Sporty! I'm pleasantly surprised with myself since both wolves we've got so far were on my wolfy list early on 😊

I don't even know how to defend deepwolfing, but I'm not a wolf. I'm a Turkey. I'm pretty sure there must be a Double role somewhere here too (please don't reveal if you don't have to), but if you are the Double then you should understand that there is a villager Turkey role.
A turkey = three strikes. When I got my role PM I was told I was a vigilante, but that I would have to wait for three strikes to make my shot. I didn't know what that meant until after N1 when I saw someone had a role name as a Strike. That's why when Violet role revealed as being a duplicate Strike I knew she must've been telling the truth because I knew there had to be at least three strikes. Stoat was killed last night and was the third strike. That's why I was able to take my shot today
I believe this. Maybe I'm naive, but this seems wayyy too specific and logical to be a fakeclaim. Plus Sporty's claim matches this concept super well, this would be a ridiculously detailed wolf lie. Then again, I don't want to underestimate anyone, but puppy's pretty far in my village list now.

How do you feel about Mel continuously saying violet is a wolf?
Mel shading and prepping to bus a noob in his pack doesn’t surprise me in the least.
^This is what tipped me off honestly. I'm definitely a villager and this leap in logic was something else. Plus the randomly putting me on their wolflist 🙄

Right now, YK and Mel seem like the obvious choices for wolfiness. YK keeps posting the colored lists of wolf vs villagers (they are really helpful, though, thanks!) but isn't really inputting any original thoughts. It seems like an easy enough way to get village trust with minimal effort.

About to do a Mel ISO (that 86 page count is very scary tho) to confirm some stuff in my head. Might take some time, but I have tomorrow off so it'll be done before the end of the day cycle.
 
Right now, YK and Mel seem like the obvious choices for wolfiness. YK keeps posting the colored lists of wolf vs villagers (they are really helpful, though, thanks!) but isn't really inputting any original thoughts. It seems like an easy enough way to get village trust with minimal effort.
What do you make of two wolves voting YK D3?