Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we're halfway there. Or you could just give everyone 2 roles?16 ideally, could make do with 15
This game needs to start because I actually had to be productive on my day off.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So we're halfway there. Or you could just give everyone 2 roles?16 ideally, could make do with 15
When does this start? I'm willing to make my bowling WW career just as disappointing as my actual bowling career@vetmedhead come play this; you're done with NAVLE. It's all downhill from there.
When does this start? I'm willing to make my bowling WW career just as disappointing as my actual bowling career
Can I use bumpers?
I'm a child at heart! Give me bumpers!The childrens bowwling tournament is unfortunately scheduled on different lanes. But you can grown up for a while!
Wanted to start it this week but dont have the players. Im going out of town for a wedding today over the weekend. If it fills over the weekend roles will go out sunday. Can also switch to 12/12 format if people need a faster game.
I also require bumpers...I'm a child at heart! Give me bumpers!![]()
I came here to make Big Lebowski jokes!Wat
I came here to win!!!!!
NopeIt didnt go anywhere. Just needs a resurgent sign up. Are there other games active right now? Been away for a solid 2 weeks
I also would playSign me up for renewed sign ups
It's gonna be easier for me to accidentally end up posting in the wrong threadoh god SDN brought back the related threads at the bottom of the page
now it's going to be even easier for me to fact-check and get stuck on past events
Is the format still 36/12?
Ok I’m most likely down then, also depending on start date!Thats the new thing apparently!
Ok I’m most likely down then, also depending on start date!
welcome back cubsy
you've been MIA for like a whole month!I never left girl!
I’m not playing in the noob game so no clue! I think they’re still at 20ish living players though so if you’re hoping to snag some noobs after it ends it might be a hot minuteWhen does noob game end?
you've been MIA for like a whole month!
They wanted to stay blind for most of 2020. I understand that.Errybody needing their cataract surgery by 12/31!
They wanted to stay blind for most of 2020. I understand that.
Insurance mannnnErrybody needing their cataract surgery by 12/31!
Okay but if I could get it free after meeting my deductible I would tooBingo! a deductable is a crazy complex thing. Like AM complex!

Absolutely.wait can I sign up? even though I got yeeted from the noob game? lol
yay!! I'm so excited!!!Absolutely.
If I ever decide to get my eyes fixed, I’m driving to cubs to get it done.
You just want to meet your mom in person, admit itI been tryin to convince you!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.