-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BoWWling Tournament!!!! Sign ups
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know we normally yell #modbandonment but I feel like this is the closest we've come to that being true
Yeah I'll ping him on facebook.Can you summon cubs from the depths?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also this 🤔
DVMDream + Skimble should be Skream.
Also, when is this shiz going down? I'm jonesing...
glglYeah I'll ping him on facebook.
Last time I pinged him, he responded three weeks later.
I did that three days ago. I wish you more luck than I faredYeah I'll ping him on facebook.
This is my worry.glgl
Last time I pinged him, he responded three weeks later.
a game will occur...but I suspect those who are dedicated to a bowling theme may have to wait.
prove me wrong, @cubsrule4e !
prove me wrong, @cubsrule4e !
For ease of finding:
Signups for WW: Bowling Themed
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. Amanasoul
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. Viscernable
19. Zeppelyn
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23. FTF
24. alleycat03
25. Aprilthearab
26.vetschoolsletmeinplease
27. Breadmann
28. mayo
...
214. Sporty
234. PippyPony
specs:
Lawpy
Ski
WonderingStudent
Subs:
BigCats
Signups for WW: Bowling Themed
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. Amanasoul
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. Viscernable
19. Zeppelyn
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23. FTF
24. alleycat03
25. Aprilthearab
26.vetschoolsletmeinplease
27. Breadmann
28. mayo
...
214. Sporty
234. PippyPony
specs:
Lawpy
Ski
WonderingStudent
Subs:
BigCats
Last edited:
Last time I pinged him he never respondedglgl
Last time I pinged him, he responded three weeks later.
I'll play this whenever it's out!
You’re...already on the sign ups 😂😂😂I’ll play!
I'll play this whenever it's out!
Screenshotted for more posterity!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good choice.Screenshotted for more posterity!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHAT YOU’RE BACKScreenshotted for more posterity!
@Dr. ForgotToFlushWHAT YOU’RE BACK
Wow your pic went radioactive too!
The year has been hard on all of us, including my avatarWow your pic went radioactive too!
I'm looking closely...If you "look carefully" I was never gone..... @Animal Midwife @WildZoo
I'm looking closely...
Did that one really go over your head?? Surely not..
I'm looking closely...
Animal IfyouLookCloselyThereIsNoTieWife
Animal IfyouLookCloselyThereIsNoTieWife
You really want to drag that one back up?
Time to head out for a beach volleyball tournament... maybe we can do that one after Bowling!
You really want to drag that one back up?
Ive clearly already traumatized her to the max just by reappearing (see Post 72 in madigascar thread) ...cant really get any worse can it?
Ive clearly already traumatized her to the max just by reappearing (see Post 72 in madigascar thread) ...cant really get any worse can it?
But I mean, you bring that one up you'll get me started and I don't think you want to get me started.
Who whatIt hardly matters.
Congrats to Vissy and your precious Patrick Mahomes
Who what
Entirely unrelated to the game. But I stayed up late to be disappointed.
Tot pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K