BoWWling Tournament!!!! Sign ups

Started by cubsrule4e
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Retagging those who originally expressed interest.
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. BigCats
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. @Stagg737
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
234. PippyPony

@sheepcowdoghorse23

when a date is set (I’m guessing next week sometime maybe?) - @WonderingStudent
 
Retagging those who originally expressed interest.
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. BigCats
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. @Stagg737
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
20. Crayola227
234. PippyPony

@sheepcowdoghorse23

when a date is set (I’m guessing next week sometime maybe?) - @WonderingStudent
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Signups for WW: Bowling Themed
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h

1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. BigCats
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
20. Crayola227
21.
22.
23.
24.
...
234. PippyPony
 
What the hell, aren't you in noob boot camp right now? Smh why even have a noob game if the noobs don't want to further their training after :hilarious:

(This is a joke btw, SDN has stolen my emojis that make this more clear)
Right! All I learned is being mayor is too much pressure and I don’t want that again lol
 
Wtf is this lol
🎵This is the song that never ends...🎶
90s nostalgia GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Signups for WW: Bowling Themed
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h

1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. BigCats
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23.
24.
...
234. PippyPony
 
I actually forgot you played Colorado. Not sure what you did. Def remember the Staggs rez chaos though and me dying together with wolf

She softly lied to village which ended up netting us a wolf, then admitted to withholding/faking info or something like that and ended up getting voted out.

I also got pocketed hard by Mel because I didn’t know conversions were a thing and he was my PM partner which led me to the (incorrect) conclusion that SAR was a wolf. I’ll maintain that my logic that game was impeccable given what I thought was true, I just didn’t know all the crazy twists that could happen, lol.
 
She softly lied to village which ended up netting us a wolf, then admitted to withholding/faking info or something like that and ended up getting voted out.

I also got pocketed hard by Mel because I didn’t know conversions were a thing and he was my PM partner which led me to the (incorrect) conclusion that SAR was a wolf. I’ll maintain that my logic that game was impeccable given what I thought was true, I just didn’t know all the crazy twists that could happen, lol.
I didn't just get voted out, I tried to get mod smited which resulted in myself not dying but instead getting subbed out

Also, I told everyone Mel was converted and no one except dpmd believed me
 
She softly lied to village which ended up netting us a wolf, then admitted to withholding/faking info or something like that and ended up getting voted out.

I also got pocketed hard by Mel because I didn’t know conversions were a thing and he was my PM partner which led me to the (incorrect) conclusion that SAR was a wolf. I’ll maintain that my logic that game was impeccable given what I thought was true, I just didn’t know all the crazy twists that could happen, lol.

And if I remember correctly, Kaydubz was actually my other PM partner and she was also a wolf, great welcome to WW for me, lol.
 
Signups for WW: Bowling Themed
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h

1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. BigCats
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23. FTF
24.
...
234. PippyPony
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad