-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BoWWling Tournament!!!! Sign ups
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think you have underestimated my addiction.inb4 @genny is like "speak for yourself, pip"
Coffeekarp?Nah, he was a convert. And a jerk. Was my first game and was converted after practically being hard-confirmed village to me
Don't, because Pippy is terrified of you.
Why not have a sandwich and tots, seems like a winning combo.
It's fun (and crazy) to just jump in. I basically lost the game for village in my first round and am still coming back years later!
Dare we make a hydra of @Crayola227 's offspring?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
See if you can recruit Steve Harvey to play!Me watching everyone hydra up for future games like
![]()
I never want to mod a game over 30 players again but also the only games I ran that were that large were STL games so that may have been part of the problem![]()
STL!!!!![]()
Are you allowing hydras? I’ve always wanted to try it...
I don’t know what STL or hydras is, and at this point I’m too afraid to ask 😩😅Me watching everyone hydra up for future games like
![]()
STL is an ancient player. Hydras = two or more players playing the same role. One plays while others talk in hydra chatI don’t know what STL or hydras is, and at this point I’m too afraid to ask 😩😅
also how did you make the emojis small 🙁I don’t know what STL or hydras is, and at this point I’m too afraid to ask 😩😅
Coffeekarp?
Stoffee/Staffee? Co-agg?
I don't think there's a good way to do it without the 'karp'.
Now if it were me and Lawpy we could to Stawpy, lol.
doggos smol 🐶🐶
cattos big

cattos big
Stoffee/Staffee? Co-agg?
I don't think there's a good way to do it without the 'karp'.
Now if it were me and Lawpy we could to Stawpy, lol.
Stawpy vs WildWife 🤔
For that alone, i'm 100% going to hydra
Stawp the wildwifeStawpy vs WildWife 🤔
For that alone, i'm 100% going to hydra
But wild animal wife seems a bit derogatory and misogynistic?That's not even how our name works![]()
smh y'all forget my name can be shortened in more than two ways.But wild animal wife seems a bit derogatory and misogynistic?
Fun Fact: The first one I got was simply Wife.
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildWife is the only acceptable variant, which is perfect because the initials are WWBut wild animal wife seems a bit derogatory and misogynistic?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, no, that's what I meant -- I can't imagine you giving up a spot after waiting for weeks for a game 🤣I think you have underestimated my addiction.
It's like in school where your teacher says to get in groups of two and you're in a friend group of three and are the one left out lolMe watching everyone hydra up for future games like
![]()
Although @finnickthedog is still my fav hydra partner. Dogmeat forever!
STL is not simply an ancient player, he is in fact an ancient trickster god who has simply gotten into a niche hobby this centurySTL is an ancient player. Hydras = two or more players playing the same role. One plays while others talk in hydra chat
Me watching everyone hydra up for future games like
![]()
I'm retired, but we still need to be dogdog at some point just because it's too convenient.
And VMH can apparently be my reference as a great hydra partner:
Although @finnickthedog is still my fav hydra partner. Dogmeat forever!![]()
This is like...one of the best descriptions I've ever heard lmaoSTL is not simply an ancient player, he is in fact an ancient trickster god who has simply gotten into a niche hobby this century
Wait if finny + VMH = dogmeat, who's farmdoggos? SARdines + LOTFarmy?
I'm hoping for a SAR/finny/doggos hydra 🐶🐕
I'm hoping for a SAR/finny/doggos hydra 🐶🐕
People already hate two person hydras I can’t imagine anyone ever allowing a three person hydraWait if finny + VMH = dogmeat, who's farmdoggos? SARdines + LOTFarmy?
I'm hoping for a SAR/finny/doggos hydra 🐶🐕![]()
Hydras are difficult to search for (too many game threads...) and rare 🙁
The ones I know so far are:
AMSAR = Animal Midwife + SARdoghandler
Trippy = Trilt + PippyPony
Farmdoggo = LadyOtheFarm + SARdoghandler
AMel (or was it Animel?) = Animal Midwife + Melchizedek
kski = kcoughli + SkiOtter
finnski = finnickthedog + SkiOtter
dogmeat = finnickthedog + vetmedhead
There was a DVMDream + Skimble hydra but not sure what they were called.
Also this 🤔
People already hate two person hydras I can’t imagine anyone ever allowing a three person hydra
What about subbing in for a hydra head? 🤔
Wait if finny + VMH = dogmeat, who's farmdoggos? SARdines + LOTFarmy?
I'm hoping for a SAR/finny/doggos hydra 🐶🐕![]()
Dogdogdog?
Doesn't that just make us Cerberus?
1) cerberus is not a hydra, and the ancient greeks are ashamed
2) hydras... gross
2) hydras... gross
Uh, excuse me...
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS THREAD!?!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS THREAD!?!
Uh, excuse me...
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS THREAD!?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) cerberus is not a hydra, and the ancient greeks are ashamed
But it is a 3 headed dog...
Never saw this movie until last week.
“SISTERS....”
GREAT MOVIENever saw this movie until last week.
“SISTERS....”
@SkiOtter
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@JustPaws @Animal Midwife gotta have a triple headed game over here for that Paws Off My Wild Wife redemption too 😉People already hate two person hydras I can’t imagine anyone ever allowing a three person hydra
Don't worry, I was playing and I had no idea what was happening 90% of the time.Ngl I followed the noob game avidly (I was cheering for y'all even if you couldn't hear me 🙂 ) and was minorly intimidated bc I had no idea what was happening 90% of the time. But I've kinda always wanted to play...
After the noob game, I'm never going to be able to trust Mayo ever again.Not even playing yet and I'm already sus of @holdthemayo 🙂
HELLO I HAVE WATCHED IT TWICE IN ONE WEEKGREAT MOVIE
@SkiOtter
Don't worry, I was playing and I had no idea what was happening 90% of the time.
After the noob game, I'm never going to be able to trust Mayo ever again.
But can you trust me?
Yes Lawpy, I can trust you, as long as you don't throw shade on Sunny againBut can you trust me?🐶
![]()
In before Sunny is a wolf this game and we yeet villager Lawpy for throwing suspicion on her.Yes Lawpy, I can trust you, as long as you don't throw shade on Sunny again![]()
Yes Lawpy, I can trust you, as long as you don't throw shade on Sunny again![]()
What if sunshiny is wolf and i'm forced to unprotect and yeet her? 🤔🙁
In before Sunny is a wolf this game and we yeet villager Lawpy for throwing suspicion on her.
Upgrade vissy to mind reader
How would we know you're not a wolf throwing sunny under the bus again, knowing we'll all believe you this time around because of this conversation? 🤔 ***wifom***What if sunshiny is wolf and i'm forced to unprotect and yeet her? 🤔🙁
How would we know you're not a wolf throwing sunny under the bus again, knowing we'll all believe you this time around because of this conversation? 🤔 ***wifom***
yeet sunshiny
now how would you respond? 🤔
With confusion and uncertainty, as usualyeet sunshiny
now how would you respond? 🤔
With confusion and uncertainty, as usual
What about:
Sunshiny is village. Soft confirm.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Soft confirmed how?What about:
Sunshiny is village. Soft confirm.
@cubsrule4e I might self-destruct if a game doesn't happen like, tomorrow
Please help
cc: @kaydubs
Please help
cc: @kaydubs
Hi hello the Florida lady is my manatee and I will help the wolves do thisIn before Sunny is a wolf this game and we yeet villager Lawpy for throwing suspicion on her.
I thought you were sitting it out to make room lol. Couldn't stay away!@cubsrule4e I might self-destruct if a game doesn't happen like, tomorrow
Please help
cc: @kaydubs
Oh no it is tomorrow. Where is the bomb squad to defuse Pippy?@cubsrule4e I might self-destruct if a game doesn't happen like, tomorrow
Please help
cc: @kaydubs
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
