-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BoWWling Tournament!!!! Sign ups
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Idk Should I be taking advice from a former wolf.
(I'm kidding. If there's still room in the game for a complete noob, I'll play)
Idk Should I be taking advice from a former wolf.
(I'm kidding. If there's still room in the game for a complete noob, I'll play)
I promise not to kill you...
I never lie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll step aside to tot for now
inb4 @genny is like "speak for yourself, pip"Honestly I bet more veterans (myself included) would drop down to spectator level to make room for new players
I promise not to kill you...
I never lie
Not even playing yet and I'm already sus of @holdthemayo 🙂
What rehabilitation program did you join?Honestly I bet more veterans (myself included) would drop down to spectator level to make room for new players
It's like selling drugs and giving some samples until your new clients can't function without it
... bowling is a wholesome game, though
Good. You should be 😉Not even playing yet and I'm already sus of @holdthemayo 🙂
Given that I said I wasn't going to play anymore during school... a bad one, clearlyWhat rehabilitation program did you join?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also happy to join mod or sub or tot or NPC crew to make room for nooblets if the game can't be expanded to accommodate.
I mean I always have no idea what’s happening 95% of the time and I still playedNgl I followed the noob game avidly (I was cheering for y'all even if you couldn't hear me 🙂 ) and was minorly intimidated bc I had no idea what was happening 90% of the time. But I've kinda always wanted to play...
I mean I always have no idea what’s happening 95% of the time and I still played
Most of the time I felt like I was watching a tennis tournament with accusations flying instead of tennis balls.
10/10 would recommend having more popcorn available during last 20 minutes of voting periods is my biggest takeaway from being an observer 🤣
@kaydubs if there’s a tot chat, can I join it pls?
I'd be willing to hydra to make room
yeet coffee hydraI'd be willing to hydra to make room
Lawpy the hydra slayer has accomplished his mission
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol just what the nooblets need, hydras...
@Animal Midwife if only this would count as WildWife redemption, eh?
@Animal Midwife if only this would count as WildWife redemption, eh?
Nooooo why are so many vets dropping out 🙁(( let’s have one big happy familyHonestly I bet more veterans (myself included) would drop down to spectator level to make room for new players
It's like selling drugs and giving some samples until your new clients can't function without it
... bowling is a wholesome game, though
Nooooo why are so many vets dropping out 🙁(( let’s have one big happy family
I'm returning to my permasubbing/totting days after the noob game now that the padawan feeling has worn off
I dont know if theres a cap on how many can play and noobs should have more opportunities to play and become 2021 manators!
I realize that is your MO so I’m not even gonna try with you lolI'm returning to my permasubbing/totting days after the noob game now that the padawan feeling has worn off
I dont know if theres a cap on how many can play and noobs should have more opportunities to play and become 2021 manators!
especially since I encouraged you to participate in the noob game and then you signaled to the village twice to yeet me
I realize that is your MO so I’m not even gonna try with you lol
especially since I encouraged you to participate in the noob game and then you signaled to the village twice to yeet me
that's also why i'm totting. To repent
protect sunshiny forever
We can step down together and bring the strong Statler and Waldorf energy that all WW threads needinb4 @genny is like "speak for yourself, pip"
Man, if you let me have full seniority, we'll be running only basics and mountainous games within a fiscal year.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't you dareMan, if you let me have full seniority, we'll be running only basics and mountainous games within a fiscal year.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Though we are due for one. And not one of those games where I'm like "This will be a basics game!!!" but that actually just means there's no 3p and everything else is still crazy 

love all the interest!! Really want to make this a fun experience for ALL (veterans and new players).
(Waiting to hear from cubs who I suspect is super busy restoring vision and other eye things).
I am so EXCITED to be having so much interest. I miss the days of 40+ players, they were such fun games to run and mod.
(Waiting to hear from cubs who I suspect is super busy restoring vision and other eye things).
I am so EXCITED to be having so much interest. I miss the days of 40+ players, they were such fun games to run and mod.
Start date would be after New Years. I would be aiming for Saturday or later, I know samac, Cyndia, kras, and maybe others wanted after New YWhenish were we thinking this would start?
Thanks for the offers to mod and sit out but I’d prefer you all play unless you actually just want to exit
Signups for WW: Bowling Themed
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. @Amanasoul ?
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23. FTF
24. alleycat03
25. Aprilthearab
26.vetschoolsletmeinplease
27. @The_Breadmann ?
28. @holdthemayo ?
...
214. Sporty
234. PippyPony
specs:
Lawpy
Ski
WonderingStudent
Subs:
@BigCats ?
Any question mark players, please react to this post/confirm you’re good where I signed you up
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. @Amanasoul ?
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23. FTF
24. alleycat03
25. Aprilthearab
26.vetschoolsletmeinplease
27. @The_Breadmann ?
28. @holdthemayo ?
...
214. Sporty
234. PippyPony
specs:
Lawpy
Ski
WonderingStudent
Subs:
@BigCats ?
Any question mark players, please react to this post/confirm you’re good where I signed you up
Last edited:
Spec chat for me as well!Signups for WW: Bowling Themed
Day cycle: 36 h. night cycle: 12h
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. killer
5. Coffee?
6. SARdoghandler
7. DubZ
8. @Amanasoul ?
9. Cyndia - if after New Years
10. sunshinefl
11. M935
12. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. @Viscernable ?
19. @Zeppelyn ?
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23. FTF
24. alleycat03
25. Aprilthearab
26.vetschoolsletmeinplease
27. @The_Breadmann ?
28. @holdthemayo ?
...
214. Sporty
234. PippyPony
specs:
Lawpy
Ski
Subs:
@BigCats ?
Any question mark players, please react to this post/confirm you’re good where I signed you up
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I never want to mod a game over 30 players again but also the only games I ran that were that large were STL games so that may have been part of the problemlove all the interest!! Really want to make this a fun experience for ALL (veterans and new players).
(Waiting to hear from cubs who I suspect is super busy restoring vision and other eye things).
I am so EXCITED to be having so much interest. I miss the days of 40+ players, they were such fun games to run and mod.
Start date would be after New Years. I would be aiming for Saturday or later, I know samac, Cyndia, kras, and maybe others wanted after New Y

If needed I would love to help baby mod for experience. Also if you’re allowing hydras i may be able to coerce BigCats back to the game 🙂love all the interest!! Really want to make this a fun experience for ALL (veterans and new players).
(Waiting to hear from cubs who I suspect is super busy restoring vision and other eye things).
I am so EXCITED to be having so much interest. I miss the days of 40+ players, they were such fun games to run and mod.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
STL!!!!I never want to mod a game over 30 players again but also the only games I ran that were that large were STL games so that may have been part of the problem![]()
No coercion needed lol I think we’d be all set mod-wise, honestly I would really rather people play than not but again, thanks for the offer!If needed I would love to help baby mod for experience. Also if you’re allowing hydras i may be able to coerce BigCats back to the game 🙂
Are you allowing hydras? I’ve always wanted to try it...No coercion needed lol I think we’d be all set mod-wise, honestly I would really rather people play than not but again, thanks for the offer!
Wasn’t planning on it! Save it for another time 🙂Are you allowing hydras? I’ve always wanted to try it...
I’ve been thinking about running an all-hydra gimmick game sometime soon, so stand byAre you allowing hydras? I’ve always wanted to try it...
I’ve been thinking about running an all-hydra gimmick game sometime soon, so stand by
Can i be the hydra slayer
Same though!I’ve been thinking about running an all-hydra gimmick game sometime soon, so stand by
Big Alissa can hopefully make their debut. Or perhaps Wondering Alissa. Or perhaps Wondering Cats. The name combos are endless 😍I’ve been thinking about running an all-hydra gimmick game sometime soon, so stand by
@BigCats @WonderingStudent
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But but if you run it who will be my other head 🙁Same though!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not that I (or we) have fantastic luck in hydra games anyway 

Big Alissa can hopefully make their debut. Or perhaps Wondering Alissa. Or perhaps Wondering Cats. The name combos are endless 😍
@BigCats @WonderingStudent
WonderingAlissaCats? 🤔
Alissa's Wondering Cats!
You're right. I can always run more in the future. I can't risk missing WildWife's true victory.But but if you run it who will be my other head 🙁
Wanna team up?Same though!
Definitely down for future rounds, but I gotta play at least the first one with dubz!Wanna team up?
Definitely down for future rounds, but I gotta play at least the first one with dubz!
@Dr. ForgotToFlush lets team up in a nonhydra way to yeet Animal Wildwife!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's not even how our name works
Mel was OG that game
Nah, he was a convert. And a jerk. Was my first game and was converted after practically being hard-confirmed village to me

For any new players who are worried about signing up for a "real" game --
Don't, because Pippy is terrified of you.
Should i tot or sub? Tot or sub? Hmm 🤔
no i can't play again from the start sorry![]()
Why not have a sandwich and tots, seems like a winning combo.
Ngl I followed the noob game avidly (I was cheering for y'all even if you couldn't hear me 🙂 ) and was minorly intimidated bc I had no idea what was happening 90% of the time. But I've kinda always wanted to play...
It's fun (and crazy) to just jump in. I basically lost the game for village in my first round and am still coming back years later!
I'd be willing to hydra to make room
Dare we make a hydra of @Crayola227 's offspring?
Me!But but if you run it who will be my other head 🙁
protect wildpaws
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K