BoWWnty Hunting Sign Ups- 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmm I had a lot of fun with the noob game but I don't think I have enough time to commit to another one right now.

Maybe I'll creep from the sidelines

Interested George Clooney GIF
We can tinfoil together with stoaty and the gang :heckyeah::cat::shy:

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OR you can play and let me be your sidecar. But noooooooo.
mothy pls i have a much better proposal that may or may not involve among us, classic WW games, pets WW and few others. The tot is part of the grand plan so pls consider this as a slight detour 🥺 🥺

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
mothy pls i have a much better proposal that may or may not involve among us, classic WW games, pets WW and few others. The tot is part of the grand plan so pls consider this as a slight detour 🥺 🥺
Is the grand plan just avoidance? Be honest.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I will still pursue my WW goal of playing with shorty, mothy, vissy, miyas and stoaty all together pls but some things first need to be done such as paying off that crushingly large among us debt :bag::sorry:

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I will still pursue my WW goal of playing with shorty, mothy, vissy, miyas and stoaty all together pls but some things first need to be done such as paying off that crushingly large among us debt :bag::sorry:
OK fine. I'll play among us. But I'm real bad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Whoever sidecars with me and Pawsy must be willing to scream into the void with me because my role PMs are loud and I'm not using my library voice in a game.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
It's like when a chef tries tiramisu and says "this would be a great ice cream flavor!" and then makes tiramisu ice cream.

They're both dessert. One's inspired and flavored by the other, but they're not quite the same thing.
I hope I can live up to the hype!!
God I hope so, it sounds exhilarating :heckyeah:
Jeez y’all, I hope it’s fun.

• Care
I'm hyping up my screaming so much that now I'm worried I'm not going to do it to my usual amount and the nooblet will think I'm just crazy.

Which isn't wrong, I am crazy, but watching a WW game where things are civil on the thread and I'm busy arguing with myself in my role PM is an experience.

I haven't forgotten that I said I was going to retire after HZD, btw, I just am finding that I get so hyped by the prospect of playing that I can't get myself to actually DO it.

• Care
  • Love
  • Haha
🔫🔫Tags: confirm they are successful plz!!🔫🔫
🪓🪓🪓REMINDER: this is based on WW but suspect it will not be traditional WW🪓🪓🪓
☎️game start: instructions sent tonight☎️
@WorthlessOxygen : tot or sidecar?

1. @Animal Midwife (happy to take a noob)
2. @cubsrule4e (beer)
3. @alleycat03 (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. @genny
5. @Zenge142 (newb sidecar)
6. @Viscernable (sidecar if needed)
7. @WildZoo (sidecar)
9. @mkg323
13. @Barkley13 (yes to noob)
17. @supershorty (happy to take a noob)
18. @Chaostrodon

Newb sidecars:
1. @weagle_weagle
2. @puppydogtor
3. @motheatenlysis
4. @Zeppelyn
5. @kdswg
6. @justafluff

Subs:

Tots: (I will be putting the spectators to work)

@Dinashadow
@Lawpy :mad:
@bluestoat
@holdthemayo
@samac
@SARdoghandler

• Love
Reactions: 13 users