BoWWnty Hunting Sign Ups- 2022

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's so many ninjas in this thread, I feel like I need to watch out for throwing stars.
You should indeed watch out for throwing stars. Ace (lol now I need to clarify it's Ace my boyfriend not AceHydro) used the can opener to crack open nuts for some reason so now the can opener makes throwing stars out of can lids.

Unsure if I'll be able to play... gotta think about how much of my life I'm willing to sacrifice to the WW gods right now lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also interested to play! I have a busy schedule on Fridays and Saturdays but with the 36 h days I can make that work. I can start anytime!
 
I would like
tater tots GIF
 
Sign ups:
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs (beer)
3. alley (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. genny
5. Zenge (newb sidecar)
6. Vis (sidecar if needed)
7. DubZ (sidecar)
8. justafluff
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)

Newbs interested in side car:
1. weagle_weagle
2. puppydogtor
3. mothy
4. Zeppy
5. kdswg


Subs:

Tots:
Dina
Lawpy 😡
Stoat


I would likely get charged with gross negligence if I had a passenger so shouldn’t unless there are enough sidecars that it’s needed. If there are too many people for spots I’ll cede to someone who can be more active.
 
Sign ups:
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs (beer)
3. alley (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. genny
5. Zenge (newb sidecar)
6. Vis (sidecar if needed)
7. DubZ (sidecar)
8. justafluff
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)

Newbs interested in side car:
1. weagle_weagle
2. puppydogtor
3. mothy
4. Zeppy
5. kdswg


Subs:

Tots:

Dina
Lawpy 😡
Stoat
mayo
 
Sign ups:
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs (beer)
3. alley (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. genny
5. Zenge (newb sidecar)
6. Vis (sidecar if needed)
7. DubZ (sidecar)
8. justafluff
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)
18. Chaos

Newbs interested in side car:
1. weagle_weagle
2. puppydogtor
3. mothy
4. Zeppy
5. kdswg


Subs:

Tots:

Dina
Lawpy 😡
Stoat
mayo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. I actually figured AM would welcome her too but you offered first...
Well obviously the solution is AM and I hydra, and then Pawsy hangs out with BOTH of us plus the 2 nooblets in sidecars :heckyeah: :banana:

I might have had too much caffeine this morning.
 
Sign ups:
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs (beer)
3. alley (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. genny
5. Zenge (newb sidecar)
6. Vis (sidecar if needed)
7. DubZ (sidecar)
8. justafluff
9. Mkg
10. Barks
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)
18. Chaos

Newbs interested in side car:
1. weagle_weagle
2. puppydogtor
3. mothy
4. Zeppy
5. kdswg


Subs:

Tots:
Dina
Lawpy 😡
Stoat
mayo
Samac
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups:
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs (beer)
3. alley (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. genny
5. Zenge (newb sidecar)
6. Vis (sidecar if needed)
7. DubZ (sidecar)
8. justafluff
9. Mkg
13. Barks (yes to noob)
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)
18. Chaos

Newbs interested in side car:
1. weagle_weagle
2. puppydogtor
3. mothy
4. Zeppy
5. kdswg


Subs:

Tots:
Dina
Lawpy 😡
Stoat
mayo
Samac
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait this isn't WW? What have I signed up for lol
Haha yes I too am curious as to how it is different and how that will affect gameplay
It’s a WW based experiment.
It's like when a chef tries tiramisu and says "this would be a great ice cream flavor!" and then makes tiramisu ice cream.

They're both dessert. One's inspired and flavored by the other, but they're not quite the same thing.