BoWWnty Hunting Sign Ups- 2022

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As mentioned in the future WW thread: this game will still be based in WW but will involve some mechanics. I think my cut off for the roster will be 10 or less but let’s see what happens.

this is for the bloodthirsty among you. So I’m sure no one will be interested

All experience levels are welcome
but I am also playing with a concept of having a newer/less experienced player ride along with someone else if they feel comfortable with it. Some of you already mentioned you’d be comfortable with this reverse sort of tee-for scenario.

Cycles will be 36h days, 12h nights, probs the 10p Eastern close.

BoWWling needs 17+ players so if there’s a ton of interest, cubs can run that first.

Please express start date availability if you have restrictions.

Tagging those who expressed interest: @supershorty @Animal Midwife @WildZoo @alleycat03

Sign ups

Subs:

Tots:
@Dinashadow
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs
3. alley (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. Weagle (noob)
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)

Subs:

Tots:
Dina
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups:
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs
3. alley happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. genny
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)

Newbs interested in side car:
1. weagle_weagle
Subs:

Tots:
Dina
 
I have very poor aim so if I were to throw it, it would just slice the top of my foot.
That didn't actually answer my question, so I'm going to assume you're trying to avoid saying that you were, in fact, throwing it at my head.

To which I respond:
ROOD.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups:
1. AM (happy to take a noob)
2. Cubs (beer)
3. alley (happy to take a noob, prefer starting ASAP b/c school starts 1/18)
4. genny
5. Zenge (newb sidecar)
7. DubZ (sidecar)
17. shorty (happy to take a noob)

Newbs interested in side car:
1. weagle_weagle
2. puppydogtor
3. mothy
4. Zeppy


Subs:

Tots:
Dina
Lawpy 😡