Bu interview 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keratin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,did any one receive invitation from bu dental school,i heard few people got it from oct 14,plz confirm your invitation status and dates if any one has received so far

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys,did any one receive invitation from bu dental school,i heard few people got it from oct 14,plz confirm your invitation status and dates if any one has received so far

Could we call them and ask about the status of application ?
and also does BU sends rejection emails?

I am waiting for their call..i got an application review mail a week back...have they already started calling????????

Members don't see this ad :)
m still waiting for application under review email

yeah some people got interview dates already. I received the application under review in july but haven't heard anything from the school since.

Hey Guys why doesn't someone call BU and check .That will solve the mystery .

Just got email from BU. My application is under review. In this email, it says:"Applicants who are invited for an interview will be notified by e-mail at any time between October and March".

Good luck to everyone!

Yes... Some People have received interview invitations already. Even I am invited for Oct 14.. Good luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi , I have an interview on October 14th.if any female is interested please message me. Thanks

I applied as well...but havn't received any emails from them....hoping for it:thumbup:

yeah some people got interview dates already. I received the application under review in july but haven't heard anything from the school since.

what are your stats?? i am waiting in the same dilemma of what next after application under review email and how long??

Hey ANKY,

could you please let me know the date on which you submitted your application and the date when you received your "application under review" e-mail..

Thanks

Hey ANKY,

could you please let me know the date on which you submitted your application and the date when you received your "application under review" e-mail..

Thanks

Hi..

I submitted my application in the first week of june and got review mail on june 30. I received my interview invitation in 2nd week of august.
Good Luck again to everyone!!

Hi..

I submitted my application in the first week of june and got review mail on june 30. I received my interview invitation in 2nd week of august.
Good Luck again to everyone!!

Thanks for the information ANKY!! You have excellent scores and your interview will be a breeze!
Do you know of anyone who has received an interview call for a date after Oct. 21?
Good Luck for your interview :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the information ANKY!! You have excellent scores and your interview will be a breeze!
Do you know of anyone who has received an interview call for a date after Oct. 21?
Good Luck for your interview :)

Thank you Odontomaster.. I hope what you are saying is true!!
I dont know anyone who got an interview for a day after oct 21.
Hope you get a call soon.. Thanks again for the best wishes!!

congrats anky..please share your interview experience once you are done with it...I am sure you will do great..best of luck

has any one else got interview at bu, please post it when.

congrats anky..please share your interview experience once you are done with it...I am sure you will do great..best of luck

Thanks for the wishes Alldent.. Will do that positively...

I have a question to BU Director or admissions committee who are so adamant on TOEFL score !!!:mad:

Sir/Madam ... Does it really mean that a person having 107 has better English proficiency than a candidate with 97 ??

why so much of importance is given to TOEFL score ?? TOEFL is one of the exams which has no standard ..... the exam itself is stupid .... Plz change this crazy criteria of TOEFL score :confused:

Thanks for the wishes Alldent.. Will do that positively...

thts so true yaar...i knew people who score above 110 but still hv problems in articulating well...I scored 99 but my overall resume is good..still hvnt heard from neone...USC was a big disappointment...they consider 100 too from this year

hie guys i want to apply in BU.. i have everything in caapid now please let me noe how to apply only through caapid or we need to send something directly to university and how to pay application fee of 100$......i cudnt find a proper site where i can get all this info from...help me.

hie guys i want to apply in BU.. i have everything in caapid now please let me noe how to apply only through caapid or we need to send something directly to university and how to pay application fee of 100$......i cudnt find a proper site where i can get all this info from...help me.

hi toothborne,

If you have your caapid application ready, then add boston university to your "designations." Then Caapid will fwd your application to BU and once they receive it, they will email you saying so. They will also send you a link in that email and directions to pay those $ 100 online directly. BU doesn't need any official scores until you are called for an interview..

Good luck :thumbup: BTW, if you don't mind can u share ur stats plz.

oh dnt ask me about my stats...they are extremely poor...still i dnt know whether to apply or not but i emailed Bu they said send us ur application we will see...iam just trying my luck...inside i know iam not capable to get admission there...ma stats are 75% in part1 , toefl 97 and gpa 3.51...and alot of voluntary work, assistantship, and extracurricular activities....well thanks for the info..

hi guys
i have not applied yet coz i got my toefl score very low. it was all my mistake i messed up my xam widout any prep.. so m gonna appear for it again. still i am thinking to send my application to caapid. and my next toefl score will com by the first week of nov... i am jus worried should i really apply this year as i am already a late applicant...n will my toefl result make me more late for d comin session i mean is dis a money wastage if apply now as my stats r 91/3.6/75???? or shud i wait for next year to apply in???? is there still any chance for me if i apply in first week of nov wid improved toefl scores..........???plzz any1 help me!! dis is so stressful

Last edited:
i got 75 in toefl...i guess dats nothin to consider d application.... plz suggest me

Hi All - Has anyone got interview call for Dec or late Nov? Thanks.

I am surprised that there is no one on this thread or on the other BU thread who has gotten interview invites for the last week of October through the whole month of November (or maybe even the first weeks of December)!!!!

I am surprised that there is no one on this thread or on the other BU thread who has gotten interview invites for the last week of October through the whole month of November (or maybe even the first weeks of December)!!!!

Does anyone know when will BU send invites for the next batch of interviews?

Is BU done with the interviews?????

TO all the applicants who are interviewed already or have received invites for BU interview,

could you please share your stats.. we could at least have some idea bout our situation..

thank you so much !!:)

I am wondering if anybody got an interview cal in october?

hello, I heard some of the people who received application under review got an interview email. Someone who recived call can please confirm it.

hello, I heard some of the people who received application under review got an interview email. Someone who recived call can please confirm it.

when did u hear that? did they recieve calls today?

I got an application under review email in 1st week of sept and havent heard from them since...not sure whats going on with boston...anybody who has some info please throw some light...

I got an application under review email in 1st week of sept and havent heard from them since...not sure whats going on with boston...anybody who has some info please throw some light...

Just got BU interview invitation email this afternoon. Will be interviewed on November 18th.

Hi, i too am waiting for call from BU !!!
I want to know if the results of interview on conducted on 14 October 2010 were out by now???
I heard some one saying that BU will not open its result this time till MARCH 2011, till they complete all the interviews....ie it true?????

Hi, i too am waiting for call from BU !!!
I want to know if the results of interview on conducted on 14 October 2010 were out by now???
I heard some one saying that BU will not open its result this time till MARCH 2011, till they complete all the interviews....ie it true?????
No that's not true. PPL are already getting acceptance.

Hi can you link me up to people who got accepted????