Bu interview 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations and wish u a very good luck Impacted!!
Also thank u for sharing ur stats..Can u plz also tell us as to when is ur iv scheduled??

Hi guys,

I got an interview call from BU today around 3.00 pm. This is my third consecutive year as an applicant at BU. I applied in September and I received Application under review email last friday and today I received Interview Invitation. My stats are 85/108/3.0. I have completed in MPA with GPA of 3.83. I have got one year of Dental Assisting Experience. I have worked in a hospital over here in USA in Continuing Medical Education for 3 months. Before this I have given interviews in NYU(2008-09), UOP ( 2009-10)and UCLA ( 2010-2011) but I was wait-listed everywhere. Now here I am again with a interview call. I wish it works out this time for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations and wish u a very good luck Impacted!!
Also thank u for sharing ur stats..Can u plz also tell us as to when is ur iv scheduled??

Thanks Mansadh. My interview is on Feb 10th.

Hi guys,

I got an interview call from BU today around 3.00 pm. This is my third consecutive year as an applicant at BU. I applied in September and I received Application under review email last friday and today I received Interview Invitation. My stats are 85/108/3.0. I have completed in MPA with GPA of 3.83. I have got one year of Dental Assisting Experience. I have worked in a hospital over here in USA in Continuing Medical Education for 3 months. Before this I have given interviews in NYU(2008-09), UOP ( 2009-10)and UCLA ( 2010-2011) but I was wait-listed everywhere. Now here I am again with a interview call. I wish it works out this time for me.

Congratulations Impacted..I wish you good luck this time...You are consistent in your efforts & hard work never go waste...So, all the very best. Can you please share your date of interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations Impacted..I wish you good luck this time...You are consistent in your efforts & hard work never go waste...So, all the very best. Can you please share your date of interview?

Thanks mvyr... My interview is on Feb 10th...

when did u gav ur part 1..did u retake any as u told u were applying to bu from 3 yrs..
Thanks Ash,

My score was 84 when I applied for the first time. Since last two time it is 85.

I got "Application under review mail" today... I dunno if this is gonna help me or not as I heard that they are going to send invites only upto the end of this month.. I had the completion mail end sept, 2010. I wonder if we are going to be waitlisted for next year :scared:

i got second mail sayin my application is under review on 14th jan. i have lost hope from BU. dont know what to do?totally confused

Hey did anyone get interview call this week? sdn members plz post.....

I got "Application under review mail" today... I dunno if this is gonna help me or not as I heard that they are going to send invites only upto the end of this month.. I had the completion mail end sept, 2010. I wonder if we are going to be waitlisted for next year :scared:

This means that we got only few days left....
I don't think that they wait list for next year... will have to re-apply again if we are not called this year....

Got interview invitation just 5 min ago!!!
I'm so happy!!!
I applied in Dec.
NBDE 94
TOEFL 98
GPA 3.48

Good luck everyone!!!

Hi Svetlana - How was your interview experience? Did you get any further updates after interview? Please share your experience. Thanks.

Hi Svetlana - How was your interview experience? Did you get any further updates after interview? Please share your experience. Thanks.

Hi
My interview will be on 3 Feb.
So no updates yet)))

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any body get iv call recently from BU? Are they still calling people or not? Any news? It's been long waiting +pity+.

hi everyone...

i ws jus getting concerned about my status, esp since i have got the 'hold after review' email more thn a month ago. so, i mailed mr. kahan, n he replied saying tht they will be conducting interviews till march 10th, but my status is still the same. hope this helps.

hi everyone...

i ws jus getting concerned about my status, esp since i have got the 'hold after review' email more thn a month ago. so, i mailed mr. kahan, n he replied saying tht they will be conducting interviews till march 10th, but my status is still the same. hope this helps.

Thanks for information update drhazel. I called them today & they responded same to me. They are sending out the iv invitations these days. Well, anyone gets call, please update here.

Hey i ve also been waiting for the iv invite..was just going through the website and had a couple questions.. The website says prior to an iv we need to submit official NBDE, Toefl and ECE report.. I might sound dumb..but do they mean that these docs be sent to them once we get an invite or we take it with us when we go for iv??
Also do we need sealed original reports or is it ok if we have notarized copies or student copies??
Thanks so much in advance and good luck to all waiting , including myself :)

Hey i ve also been waiting for the iv invite..was just going through the website and had a couple questions.. The website says prior to an iv we need to submit official NBDE, Toefl and ECE report.. I might sound dumb..but do they mean that these docs be sent to them once we get an invite or we take it with us when we go for iv??
Also do we need sealed original reports or is it ok if we have notarized copies or student copies??
Thanks so much in advance and good luck to all waiting , including myself :)

When they invite you for an interview,you should send the reports so it is not necessary right now, also it is better to take the sealed original reports,TOEFL AND NBDE, with you on the day of interview instead of ordering the reports to be send directly to the school:xf:

got the magic interview call from BU....finally after a long wait...:banana: :banana:
good to all friends who are waiting..:xf::xf::xf:

87, 3.62, 103, currently in 3rd semester of masters in healthcare administration with gpa of 4.0, orthodontic observation ship since last 6months, bunch of continuing education courses.

87, 3.62, 103, currently in 3rd semester of masters in healthcare administration with gpa of 4.0, orthodontic observation ship since last 6months, bunch of continuing education courses.

Congrats.When is ur iv?

Has anyone heard anything from BU, r they even taking iv now days ??

Hi mtr,

From what I've read on here, interviews will go on until March 10th. I'm not sure if they have already invited applicants for that date yet or not.

Does anyone know if all of the applicants receive the 'Under Review' email at one point or not? Is it true that only applicants that have a chance of receiving an interview get the 'Under Review' email? I'd really appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

Has anyone heard anything from BU, r they even taking iv now days ??

I think most of the applicants receive "Under review" email,but not sure if it is only for applicants whom they invite for interview.I myself received both emails--"Under review" and "Hold after Review" but so far haven't received an invitation.

I too am waiting and hoping for an interview.:xf::xf:

Hi guys,

I got an interview call from BU today around 3.00 pm. This is my third consecutive year as an applicant at BU. I applied in September and I received Application under review email last friday and today I received Interview Invitation. My interview is on Feb 10th. My stats are 85/108/3.0. I have completed in MPA with GPA of 3.83. I have got one year of Dental Assisting Experience. I have worked in a hospital over here in USA in Continuing Medical Education for 3 months. Before this I have given interviews in NYU(2008-09), UOP ( 2009-10)and UCLA ( 2010-2011) but I was wait-listed everywhere. Now here I am again with a interview call. I wish it works out this time for me.
Great work dude..I personaly feel that u r an ideal applicant for most of this international program..Hope u get in this time..keep ur fingers crossed..All the best!!