Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well I guess emory didn't even rank me lol
Honestly there loss. Don’t sweat it. Sometimes these programs think too highly of themselves. Nice to see them get knocked down a bit.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to everyone who matched ! Saw 10 programs with vacancies including some big name ones. Seems way more unfilled programs than the prior years! Wonder if is due to a smaller applicant pool or if it is the virtual interview process ?!
My theory is all programs going after the top applicants. Top applicants doing 10
Plus interviews but they can only take one spot.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone who matched ! Saw 10 programs with vacancies including some big name ones. Seems way more unfilled programs than the prior years! Wonder if is due to a smaller applicant pool or if it is the virtual interview process ?!
Literally zero spots available after the match when I applied. Wild how things can change in only a couple years.

If any current/future CT fellows are interested in a Cardiac heavy, MD/DO only practice in the Dallas area, PM me. We have some retirements upcoming along with increasing business

Reactions: 2 users