This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UC VS CC GPA FOR MEDSCHOOLS

  • CC

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • UC

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • BOTH

    Votes: 17 89.5%

  • Total voters
    19

nomasnow

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a transfer student from a CC to a UC. I wanted to know what GPA do med schools look at? I keep hearing multiple answers.
Also, what if your CC GPA is not high (below 3.0) but you do well in your UC school (above 3.65) as well as having a high MCAT score and EC activities, do you have a chance in getting into med schools?

Thank you.