Chances of getting in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xSpaceFetusx

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have a quick question. I just complete my first semester in college and I didn't really care about it because I didn't know what I wanted to do. Now I am seriously regretting it because I'm stressing out bad.
My first and only semester of college I ended with an awful 1.0 cgpa. I only took college algebra, English 1101, and US History. Is there still any chance I can pull my gpa up to a competitive level? Please help.
Thanks
 
Use the search function and type in any of the following,

Recovery, success story, low gpa.