Oct 7, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Hello all,

I designated 4 evaluators to write me a letter. One has sent his in already and it is seen as received on 7/11/16 and "completed" processing on the AADSAS website. After reading what he wrote, I decided I would like to choose a different evaluator. However, I do not see the red 'delete' button next to his name anymore.

Am I out of luck?

Thank you

plusalpha

2+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Hello all,

I designated 4 evaluators to write me a letter. One has sent his in already and it is seen as received on 7/11/16 and "completed" processing on the AADSAS website. After reading what he wrote, I decided I would like to choose a different evaluator. However, I do not see the red 'delete' button next to his name anymore.

Am I out of luck?

Thank you
Yup, what's done is done.

htdt

5+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2012
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Why do you want to change it? Is it actually negative or just too general? If it's the latter, I think you're fine because it's a pretty common situation.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: hotlikequeso
OP
H
Oct 7, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Why do you want to change it? Is it actually negative or just too general? If it's the latter, I think you're fine because it's a pretty common situation.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Thank you for your words of encouragement!

Last edited:

gangazi

2+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2016
Status
Dental Student
e-mail aadsas asap.
i had a similar situation as you.

doc toothache

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status
Dentist
ADEA/AADSAS should have the following clarification for lors: "ONLY GOOD LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION WILL BE ACCEPTED."

Reactions: DMikes