CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My plan for the moment is to iso apop and alissa bc they are at the bottom of my poe right now. I'm not sure if I'll start on that tonight or in the morning. It'll have to be quick iso though bc I have 4 exams this week 😢
 
Yes.

Who are you scum reading?
I want to flip either beans or Rae to get to the bottom of that. I still can't make either of them line up nicely into a village block.

You were still on my list ngl since you were still alive and pretty reads-less in the past day and night cycle (not as concerned about the night cycle). Felt a bit to me like seeing how far the village cred for flipping psv could take you.

Could still go for Clem but I have sussier fish to fry atm
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to flip either beans or Rae to get to the bottom of that. I still can't make either of them line up nicely into a village block.

You were still on my list ngl since you were still alive and pretty reads-less in the past day and night cycle (not as concerned about the night cycle). Felt a bit to me like seeing how far the village cred for flipping psv could take you.

Could still go for Clem but I have sussier fish to fry atm
Since you brought it up though, where are you feeling eager to vote today?
 
Ugh I feel like I don't even know what to look for rn. Another wolf? A mafia? Multiple mafia? ALIENS?
I feel like serial killer + wolf pack feels most likely but idk. That SAR flip shook me a little tbh...I really thought she was village. I guess I was right when I said I need to re-evaluate all my reads.
 
Ranked choice preference?
I guess the issue I'm facing here is that @_rae_ has had such wildly different reads this game from how I'm viewing the thread, that I'm struggling to balance my reads with wanting to work with rae, who I've come around to being one of my strongest town reads.
 
I do want to gently point out that SAR (who was scum) tried to vote me out 2 days in a row. Why do you think I'm scum, apop? Why do you think I'm still in the game at this point? Why would SAR want me gone?
SAR was a serial killer, who wouldn't have had any knowledge of your affiliation. SAR's motives are impossible to know but the implication that you're town because she was a serial killer is a moot point
 
SAR was a serial killer, who wouldn't have had any knowledge of your affiliation. SAR's motives are impossible to know but the implication that you're town because she was a serial killer is a moot point
MOOT
 
I guess the issue I'm facing here is that @_rae_ has had such wildly different reads this game from how I'm viewing the thread, that I'm struggling to balance my reads with wanting to work with rae, who I've come around to being one of my strongest town reads.
I've been circling around that the past few days. I really want to town read her, I just haven't been able to fit it with the known town flips, but she's also a player that's hard to fit into a town block ever. So I'm not opposed to holding off on rae
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do want to gently point out that SAR (who was scum) tried to vote me out 2 days in a row. Why do you think I'm scum, apop? Why do you think I'm still in the game at this point? Why would SAR want me gone?
SAR was a serial killer, who wouldn't have had any knowledge of your affiliation. SAR's motives are impossible to know but the implication that you're town because she was a serial killer is a moot point
Zenge that question was for me 😡

But... what zenge said 😃

Independent scum would have as much or more reason to scum hunt imo. Evidenced in the fact that a competing scum likely took her out
 
I've been circling around that the past few days. I really want to town read her, I just haven't been able to fit it with the known town flips, but she's also a player that's hard to fit into a town block ever. So I'm not opposed to holding off on rae
She's town. I feel as strongly about that read as I do about my PSV read.

I just haven't been able to agree much with her world view, sadly. But it's not coming from a wolfy place. I can see that now.
 
I do want to gently point out that SAR (who was scum) tried to vote me out 2 days in a row. Why do you think I'm scum, apop? Why do you think I'm still in the game at this point? Why would SAR want me gone?
Oh I have answers to these too I just gotta get on PC and pull quotes, one sec
 
She's town. I feel as strongly about that read as I do about my PSV read.

I just haven't been able to agree much with her world view, sadly. But it's not coming from a wolfy place. I can see that now.
I'm gonna give you a #dudetrustme on this one courtesy of PSV and Barks, mostly because I really want you to be right here 😅 and if you're wrong I can blame you!
 
SAR over here just trying to live her best life and occasionally murder a few people and Beans is beansing around, beansing everything up.
I mean it won't win any literary awards, but it's a popular story. You can buy it at Costco this spring.
 
Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm blaming @samac for this either way, so not my problem.
Wait either way implies she gets credit if it is Beans, which... no. I'm keeping the credit for being wrong all game coming to the right read on beans.

But if Beans flips town then definitely lets blame Samac
 
Who would you like to vote out today @beans2020
Apop or alissa. I want to narrow it down with my isos.

I do want to request that if you guys get close to hammering me can someone pls ping me? I'd really like to not get hammered when I'm not here bc I have some info to share that may be important. But I don't want to share if I don't have to bc if scum finds out that could be very bad for village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apop or alissa. I want to narrow it down with my isos.

I do want to request that if you guys get close to hammering me can someone pls ping me? I'd really like to not get hammered when I'm not here bc I have some info to share that may be important. But I don't want to share if I don't have to bc if scum finds out that could be very bad for village.
Why those two?