You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Someone shot fruit 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHO DID IT OWN UP
fruitsalad
Full Member
*********
good luck village

*********
good luck village
*********
1 shot day vig is on the listYOU CAN SHOOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY??????
very small chance that came from village imo
There are so many more roles in this game than I ever thought possible1 shot day vig is on the list
Shushvery small chance that came from village imo
WHAT VILLLAGER SHOT FRUIT
OWN UP
I KNOW HE WAS SUS I GET IT
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
RelatableI also said I was going to leave the thread and then come back around 7 which clearly didn't happen.

DID YOU KILL HIM??Dammit fruit, I’m sorry. I should have known you only really get defensive when you’re pushed if you’re village.
NODID YOU KILL HIM??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im laughing in my office rn hahahaWAIT THAT WASN’T ME OWNING ANYTHING I JUST FELT BAD
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
... oh
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Right when beans was tied with fruit in the vote? The plot doth thicken
I do not understand why a scum day vig would shoot fruit over me or shorty tbh
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whomever that was, if you wanted to decrease the thread volume and that's why you chose fruit, you shot the wrong person.
Tied with PSVRight when beans was tied with fruit in the vote? The plot doth thicken
I do not understand why a scum day vig would shoot fruit over me or shorty tbh
HeheWhomever that was, if you wanted to decrease the thread volume and that's why you chose fruit, you shot the wrong person.
I feel like this is either beans self preservation (but that doesnt seem likely) or someone doesnt want beans to die OR someone didnt want fruits ability aroundTied with PSV
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have therapy in 9 minutes (unrelated to thread events lol) and then I'll be around for the rest of the evening, give or take.
Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - shorty, apop
rae () -
Barks (1) - alissa
PSV (4) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans
Zenge (1) - kitz
8/13
yeet close in ~5 hours
beans (2) - shorty, apop
rae () -
Barks (1) - alissa
PSV (4) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans
Zenge (1) - kitz
8/13
yeet close in ~5 hours
Last edited:
I do not understand why a scum day vig would shoot fruit over me or shorty tbh
I think a village vig would've shot me, most likely??Whomever that was, if you wanted to decrease the thread volume and that's why you chose fruit, you shot the wrong person.
unless it was just someone with a really strong hunch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh.Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - shorty, apop
rae () -
Barks (1) - alissa
PSV (4) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans
fruit () -
Zenge (1) - kitz
7/13
yeet close in ~5 hours
Was someone trying to shoot a fruit voter to put me ahead?
That's exciting.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk tbhI think a village vig would've shot me, most likely??
unless it was just someone with a really strong hunch.
I feel bad though, I feel like fruit has been dying early a lot lately.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I actually do believe that.I'm sure everyone is going to believe this and it will clear things up immediately
But I did not shoot fruit. Vig is not a part of my role.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
IF that shot came from town, which it very well may not have, it was probably from one of the people sussing fruit, but I don't believe really in just about any world that that shot came from beans simply due to the wagons at the time.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Writing down my thoughts as much for my reference as for all of yours. Not my usual order but it was easier to do it this way when my WOW THIS IS SCUM FOR SURE category is big empty
Jeez I am still so uncomfortable with the fact that most of my village reads are the old folks but I can't really get around that??
Village reads
shorty - this is largely based on end of day 1 and our interactions night 1
Zenge - fairly confident here but I should probably maybe look back at CYO III and 10th Anni (I don't have time for this)
samac - I just think she was telling the truth about the mason stuff, idk.
Clem - this is entirely a tone read and a feeling that he's just approaching the game from v!Clem mindset and not from the spooky one. I could easily be wrong and I'm not sure if I'm fooling myself when I say I can read Clem.
fruit - I am pretty sure the way he has reacted to people pushing him is v!fruit, and I was sus of the reasoning people gave for pushing him anyway, so I have no problem with him being sus of it too.
Village leans
SAR - need to see more from her, I have reasons to have her village but soul read pending
kitz - I realized the whole derpclear thing might not actually work out if she somehow landed herself in a lone scum situation? idk.
alissa - this is purely because my blocc is village reading her. I really honestly cannot get a read there. Big mental block.
Scumhunting but still could be scum reads
PSV - I agree her tone has felt like sad-being-misyoten villager but I just don't remember how she reacts to such things when she's wolfing. I'd originally had her in village for how she approached samac but realized that didn't necessarily make her not scum.
beans - doing some work with pairing analysis which is fine and seems in line with v!beans activity but not all that difficult for scum to replicate in a multiball setting. to be fair, i haven't read the posts.
rae - certainly not a werewolf but I haven't seen a reason to remove her from my possible scum options
????
Barks - i simply have no idea
apop - i had given her village points for voting for me, forgot that was why I had her in village leans, and then forgot to try to read her after that. I should probably do something about that lol
Jeez I am still so uncomfortable with the fact that most of my village reads are the old folks but I can't really get around that??
Village reads
shorty - this is largely based on end of day 1 and our interactions night 1
Zenge - fairly confident here but I should probably maybe look back at CYO III and 10th Anni (I don't have time for this)
samac - I just think she was telling the truth about the mason stuff, idk.
Clem - this is entirely a tone read and a feeling that he's just approaching the game from v!Clem mindset and not from the spooky one. I could easily be wrong and I'm not sure if I'm fooling myself when I say I can read Clem.
fruit - I am pretty sure the way he has reacted to people pushing him is v!fruit, and I was sus of the reasoning people gave for pushing him anyway, so I have no problem with him being sus of it too.
Village leans
SAR - need to see more from her, I have reasons to have her village but soul read pending
kitz - I realized the whole derpclear thing might not actually work out if she somehow landed herself in a lone scum situation? idk.
alissa - this is purely because my blocc is village reading her. I really honestly cannot get a read there. Big mental block.
Scumhunting but still could be scum reads
PSV - I agree her tone has felt like sad-being-misyoten villager but I just don't remember how she reacts to such things when she's wolfing. I'd originally had her in village for how she approached samac but realized that didn't necessarily make her not scum.
beans - doing some work with pairing analysis which is fine and seems in line with v!beans activity but not all that difficult for scum to replicate in a multiball setting. to be fair, i haven't read the posts.
rae - certainly not a werewolf but I haven't seen a reason to remove her from my possible scum options
????
Barks - i simply have no idea
apop - i had given her village points for voting for me, forgot that was why I had her in village leans, and then forgot to try to read her after that. I should probably do something about that lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no. It looks like I missed something important.
Uh oh, dubz, you gotta read the thread!fruit - I am pretty sure the way he has reacted to people pushing him is v!fruit, and I was sus of the reasoning people gave for pushing him anyway, so I have no problem with him being sus of it too
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mother****erDead is @fruitsalad Village FBI Agent (Village Vanilla Cop + Wolf FBI Agent)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Mother****er
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My exact reaction tbh
Who went and removed THE SINGULAR NOOB from my village reads?! Why would you do that to me???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am full of rage rnUh oh, dubz, you gotta read the thread!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, I'm going home and will have a tiny bit of time to be here before I have things to do, and won't be back until pretty close to close. So I guess I'll panic about where to vote in the last half hour of the day.
Why did you feel the need to say that thoI'm sure everyone is going to believe this and it will clear things up immediately
But I did not shoot fruit. Vig is not a part of my role.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why is @Zenge142 wowWriting down my thoughts as much for my reference as for all of yours. Not my usual order but it was easier to do it this way when my WOW THIS IS SCUM FOR SURE category is big empty
Jeez I am still so uncomfortable with the fact that most of my village reads are the old folks but I can't really get around that??
Village reads
shorty - this is largely based on end of day 1 and our interactions night 1
Zenge - fairly confident here but I should probably maybe look back at CYO III and 10th Anni (I don't have time for this)
samac - I just think she was telling the truth about the mason stuff, idk.
Clem - this is entirely a tone read and a feeling that he's just approaching the game from v!Clem mindset and not from the spooky one. I could easily be wrong and I'm not sure if I'm fooling myself when I say I can read Clem.
fruit - I am pretty sure the way he has reacted to people pushing him is v!fruit, and I was sus of the reasoning people gave for pushing him anyway, so I have no problem with him being sus of it too.
Village leans
SAR - need to see more from her, I have reasons to have her village but soul read pending
kitz - I realized the whole derpclear thing might not actually work out if she somehow landed herself in a lone scum situation? idk.
alissa - this is purely because my blocc is village reading her. I really honestly cannot get a read there. Big mental block.
Scumhunting but still could be scum reads
PSV - I agree her tone has felt like sad-being-misyoten villager but I just don't remember how she reacts to such things when she's wolfing. I'd originally had her in village for how she approached samac but realized that didn't necessarily make her not scum.
beans - doing some work with pairing analysis which is fine and seems in line with v!beans activity but not all that difficult for scum to replicate in a multiball setting. to be fair, i haven't read the posts.
rae - certainly not a werewolf but I haven't seen a reason to remove her from my possible scum options
????
Barks - i simply have no idea
apop - i had given her village points for voting for me, forgot that was why I had her in village leans, and then forgot to try to read her after that. I should probably do something about that lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dramatic effectWhy is @Zenge142 wow
Why is @Zenge142 wow
Dramatic effect
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Zenge142 so you think PSV is just ATE-ing?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey someone tell me what the FBI agent does real quick
Okay, I have coffee and my computer. First thoughts (I'm not pulling quotes I'm currently just skimming but can pull them if needed):
Fruit was village. I was feeling more today that fruits was leaning village because they usually don't spiral like that if they're scum being pushed. Of course, I know that's easy for me to say now that fruits is confirmed village.
Which makes me look at who was pushing them. Me, spurs, barks, beans, and Alissa.
Alissa's push of fruit felt like it was coming from a V perspective of someone who has not played with the enigma that is fruitsalad.
Spurs was scummy.
Barks voted spurs day one initially. Barks also said they weren't initially town reading Alissa but now have a soft village lean on her. Barks was however pretty insistent that fruit was pushing them hard (which I do see in the iso with the posts mentioning them).
Beans..... I'm having a hard time with Beans. I see village beans in her attempts to solve, but I also see what shorty saw in her evaluation of the beans post. I don't think I'm ready to try to go over on beans today.
Of these people I feel worst about barks>beans>Alissa, in that order.
Fruit was village. I was feeling more today that fruits was leaning village because they usually don't spiral like that if they're scum being pushed. Of course, I know that's easy for me to say now that fruits is confirmed village.
Which makes me look at who was pushing them. Me, spurs, barks, beans, and Alissa.
Alissa's push of fruit felt like it was coming from a V perspective of someone who has not played with the enigma that is fruitsalad.
Spurs was scummy.
Barks voted spurs day one initially. Barks also said they weren't initially town reading Alissa but now have a soft village lean on her. Barks was however pretty insistent that fruit was pushing them hard (which I do see in the iso with the posts mentioning them).
Beans..... I'm having a hard time with Beans. I see village beans in her attempts to solve, but I also see what shorty saw in her evaluation of the beans post. I don't think I'm ready to try to go over on beans today.
Of these people I feel worst about barks>beans>Alissa, in that order.