-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will absorb this critique and never ever change my behaviorI was TYPING you just need to have more patience
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well you're wrongo bongo 😤Dubz idk man, I just feel like one of you four are scum somehow; I have zero thoughts on how to actually read shorty because I did not do my homework and have only read her noob game. Samac I think I feel okay about I just don’t love her blind wheeling of Zenge. Zenge gets a slight pass for right now about being right about PSV.
That leaves you, and much like Alissa, my POE is small and I think that of those people I’m most likely to misread you.
ETA: sheeping not wheeling
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why does one of the four of us have to be scum? This isn't a gamestate where it's like "omg only villagers are dying, scum must be leading the thread!" so I guess I don't understand that perspective.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hugs to your friend, that really sucks 🙁I just know I’m not going to be around later. This test is going to take it out of me and then one of my friends I was supposed to hang out with just unexpectedly lost her cat last night so I’m not going to even try to sneak online.
Because we started with 19 so I wouldn’t be shocked if we have 6-8 scum total. That’s 1 in 3 to almost 1 in 2 players being not village.Why does one of the four of us have to be scum? This isn't a gamestate where it's like "omg only villagers are dying, scum must be leading the thread!" so I guess I don't understand that perspective.
Where’s that gif where Kitty in that 70s show is screaming at them that she’s a nurse and knows one in five teens smokes and then counts out “1, 2, 3, 4, 5”
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wonder if we even do have aliens or if everyone was like "aliens only get one shot? Ew" and rejected them this time
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's the upper limit but doesn't actually mean we have to have that many.Because we started with 19 so I wouldn’t be shocked if we have 6-8 scum total. That’s 1 in 3 to almost 1 in 2 players being not village.
Where’s that gif where Kitty in that 70s show is screaming at them that she’s a nurse and knows one in five teens smokes and then counts out “1, 2, 3, 4, 5”
It also doesn't mean you can take any random 4 players out of context and say "One of you must be scum"
That's not how it works, especially in a game where role distribution is based on choice, and I once again blame Zenge for this number villainy
I remember screaming for dead chat for people to listen on Santy in your wolf gameDubz idk man, I just feel like one of you four are scum somehow; I have zero thoughts on how to actually read shorty because I did not do my homework and have only read her noob game. Samac I think I feel okay about I just don’t love her blind wheeling of Zenge. Zenge gets a slight pass for right now about being right about PSV.
That leaves you, and much like Alissa, my POE is small and I think that of those people I’m most likely to misread you.
ETA: sheeping not wheeling
Instead of screaming from dead chat I just listened
It worked out
I’m not taking any random group. I’m taking a group and saying “who am I least confident in”That's the upper limit but doesn't actually mean we have to have that many.
It also doesn't mean you can take any random 4 players out of context and say "One of you must be scum"
That's not how it works, especially in a game where role distribution is based on choice, and I once again blame Zenge for this number villainy
And you shut your mouth, numbers don’t lie, people do
I mean yeah we’ve only had 1 misyeet. I feel pretty good tbhWhy does one of the four of us have to be scum? This isn't a gamestate where it's like "omg only villagers are dying, scum must be leading the thread!" so I guess I don't understand that perspective.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The numbers lie when they're not based in objective facts 🙂I’m not taking any random group. I’m taking a group and saying “who am I least confident in”
And you shut your mouth, numbers don’t lie, people do
Oh no it's meAll that happened was that I did the time-sensitive thing and then resumed a state of stasis.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who was the misyeet again?I mean yeah we’ve only had 1 misyeet. I feel pretty good tbh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Taking shorty, samac, Zenge, and I as a subset and saying "who am I least confident in" is randomly selecting us as a group for no reason
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
CeeGeeWho was the misyeet again?
CGWho was the misyeet again?
I mean we are pretty niftyTaking shorty, samac, Zenge, and I as a subset and saying "who am I least confident in" is randomly selecting us as a group for no reason
I prescribe one dose of "ClemIsTownium," take it with a meal and a full glass of water in the evening, get a good night's rest, and see how you feel in the morningYeah i didn’t like the psv train yesterday but obv yall were right so what do i know
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
8 is an upper-ish limit but remember that the total was determined by player choice rather than mod design, so it's highly variable. I'd say 3 or 4 is a pretty reasonable lower limit. I wouldn't really count on either yet personally, we've got two from one faction so far so my focus would personally be on trying to team build around those two with an assumption of at least one more Mafia being out there.Because we started with 19 so I wouldn’t be shocked if we have 6-8 scum total. That’s 1 in 3 to almost 1 in 2 players being not village.
Where’s that gif where Kitty in that 70s show is screaming at them that she’s a nurse and knows one in five teens smokes and then counts out “1, 2, 3, 4, 5”
And I'm on a doctor forum so I must be trustworthyI prescribe one dose of "ClemIsTownium," take it with a meal and a full glass of water in the evening, get a good night's rest, and see how you feel in the morning
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no this just reminded me of how we only had one misyeet in the entirety of CYO III and still lost 😔I mean yeah we’ve only had 1 misyeet. I feel pretty good tbh
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Y'all I got a perfect score on my anatomy practical 😍.
I dont even care if I die tonight I'm going to be walking on air all day 🤣
I dont even care if I die tonight I'm going to be walking on air all day 🤣
OofOh no this just reminded me of how we only had one misyeet in the entirety of CYO III and still lost 😔
I WAS ONE POINT AWAY FROM THAT LAST YEAR BECAUSE I CHANGED A DAMN ANSWER BECAUSE THE PROF ASKED ME WHAT I PUT DOWN MID TEST AND I SAID IT AND HE SAID “INTERESTING” SO I THOUGHT IT WAS WRONGY'all I got a perfect score on my anatomy practical 😍.
I dont even care if I die tonight I'm going to be walking on air all day 🤣
I mean, wow apop that’s fantastic great job!!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The scum factions hitting 3 different villagers n1 really hurt us
...as did me shooting two villagers lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well so far we have a misyeet and a misvig if we’re assuming the vig shot came from village
Congrats!!!!!Y'all I got a perfect score on my anatomy practical 😍.
I dont even care if I die tonight I'm going to be walking on air all day 🤣
I remember fruit and i dont recall seeing much discussion as to why he was targeted for a mid day killFruit if you’re reading this I remember you even if no one else does.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are we assuming that?Well so far we have a misyeet and a misvig if we’re assuming the vig shot came from village
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My microwave ablation machine just gave me the incredibly helpful error of "(Possible) error in reading 1 or many calibration files"
YOU'RE A MACHINE YOU CAN'T HEDGE ON WHETHER A FILE OR FILES LOADED OR NOT, THAT'S BINARY
YOU'RE A MACHINE YOU CAN'T HEDGE ON WHETHER A FILE OR FILES LOADED OR NOT, THAT'S BINARY
WHAT THEOh no this just reminded me of how we only had one misyeet in the entirety of CYO III and still lost 😔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That misyeet was on the final day. The one AM quoted in the sign up thread. Rough times.WHAT THE
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*puts on best letterkenny voice*That misyeet was on the final day. The one AM quoted in the sign up thread. Rough times.
To be fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr
we also lost 4 villagers in the first night, which REALLY didn't help
No villager owned up to it. I asked em to.Well so far we have a misyeet and a misvig if we’re assuming the vig shot came from village
I'm not currently but hard to say without a claimWell so far we have a misyeet and a misvig if we’re assuming the vig shot came from village
You're still in my bloccPart of me is sad I am not cemented in the village blocc for the first time in my life. Part of me is grateful I give off just enough sketchy vibes to end up in people's POE. I wanna stay alive and keep playing![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Role Distribution in Prior CYO Games for Fun
CYO III: 2 wolves 2 mafia 2 aliens 10 villagers
CYO II: 2 wolves 1 serial killer 1 condemner 10 villagers
CYO I: 1 wolf 3 mafia 7 villagers
The first game was a lil different because we were just given two role cards and picked one of them iirc
CYO III: 2 wolves 2 mafia 2 aliens 10 villagers
CYO II: 2 wolves 1 serial killer 1 condemner 10 villagers
CYO I: 1 wolf 3 mafia 7 villagers
The first game was a lil different because we were just given two role cards and picked one of them iirc
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I already said that ya goober*puts on best letterkenny voice*
To be fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr
we also lost 4 villagers in the first night, which REALLY didn't help
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow thats a lot more villagersRole Distribution in Prior CYO Games for Fun
CYO III: 2 wolves 2 mafia 2 aliens 10 villagers
CYO II: 2 wolves 1 serial killer 1 condemner 10 villagers
CYO I: 1 wolf 3 mafia 7 villagers
The first game was a lil different because we were just given two role cards and picked one of them iirc
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw! The original CYO was my 100th game 

I just don’t love her blind wheeling of Zenge.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I didn't read it 😤I already said that ya goober
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
oh, well that's not a great example lolI have zero thoughts on how to actually read shorty because I did not do my homework and have only read her noob game
Would you like me to provide you with a representative village game and the only non-noob scum game I have for referencing?
spoiler: I high post as any aff so regardless, you'd have a lot of reading