-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
The thread now:Dead is @samac Village Doctor (Village Mason + Village Doctor)Roster
Dead is @supershorty Village Jack Of All Trades (Miller + Village Jack of All Trades)
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I got your fruit @kitzsuna!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope you enjoyed!I got your fruit @kitzsuna!
You monsters stole my double vote. I'm basically Vanilla now!Dead is @samac Village Doctor (Village Mason + Village Doctor)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
There were two last night, unless spurs was a vig shot (which isn't super likely early game from what I've seen)am i stupid or is this the first time there have been two night kills
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Just us to blow up the thread now, bestie!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Depends on the vig 😅 But yeah I think that was more likely scum crossfireThere were two last night, unless spurs was a vig shot (which isn't super likely early game from what I've seen)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyway
Yeet barks
Yeet barks
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know they both wanted to die but I'm a sad potato 🙁
*****
That’s one way to shut us up. Good luck village!
*****
That’s one way to shut us up. Good luck village!
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can sheep you, where are we votingYou monsters stole my double vote. I'm basically Vanilla now!![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyways I suppose I will be choosing between apop, barks, Clem, and SAR for today's vote. I liked alissa's barks ISO and she is beginning to seem more village so I don't think I want to vote there today. I also don't think I want to yeet Clem yet.
So I guess I'm at apop, barks, and sar.
So I guess I'm at apop, barks, and sar.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
We can yeet you to join them in dead chat if you want!I know they both wanted to die but I'm a sad potato 🙁
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm with you on this oneI also don't think I want to yeet Clem yet.
Day 3 Yeet Tally
Barks (2) - Dubz, alissa
2/10
yeet close in ~23.5 hours
Barks (2) - Dubz, alissa
2/10
yeet close in ~23.5 hours
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Imma hold off the hammer but I'm with y'all in spirit
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
hey don't angery, I was being generous 🙁We can yeet you to join them in dead chat if you want!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No misyeet pls, I'm working on a new streak (I almost got to 5 years once)hey don't angery, I was being generous 🙁
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Alright, we'll drag you to end game if you insist 😀No misyeet pls, I'm working on a new streak (I almost got to 5 years once)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WHY IS NIGHT DEATH NOT AN OPTIONAlright, we'll drag you to end game if you insist 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Who am I kidding, Zenge is definitely dying before me
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'll also put you in my sus pool. No dying on my watch!WHY IS NIGHT DEATH NOT AN OPTION
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
APOP NOOOOOOI'll also put you in my sus pool. No dying on my watch!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No unfortunatelyDo we know if the mid day shot was a one time ability or it could come again?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
By my count yesWhat's hammer today? 6?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zenge is my villageriest village readDubz how are you feeling about Zenge at this moment?
How is everyone feeling about apop?
SAR where have you gone?
Jk it’s just vibesszzsxzno meth here but i might enjoy a legal recreational edible later and i am very excited to see what kind of tinfoily nonsense high!alissa can come up with
Scum chat obvDubz how are you feeling about Zenge at this moment?
How is everyone feeling about apop?
SAR where have you gone?
Yeah i am agreeing more with village zenge with the samac flipZenge is my villageriest village read
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I join the block now pls?Zenge is my villageriest village read
Nada from meDid anyone have anything happen to them overnight that they would like to share with the class?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Apop when kinda-sorta green on a reads list for once:Zenge
Dubz
Kitz
rae
Apop
Clem
Beans
SAR
Barks
(even if it's from high!alissa)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The block or the bloccCan I join the block now pls?
