-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I still dont think she is fwiw, I'm mostly trying to work out how many scum we have in playDubz being scum makes my head hurt. Can we revisit this later?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
This is what I'm leaning towardswas just saying so to try to get people to pause on yeeting a potential useful PR![]()
In my mind it has to be at least 2 factions still since 2 NK - I just don't know if there's a remaining wolf plus mafia/something else or if the wolves are wiped out and its two different factions we haven't flipped anyone from yet.I still dont think she is fwiw, I'm mostly trying to work out how many scum we have in play
And that's not including whatever happened to fruit...
Also this is completely unrelated but I'm curious - my other vet student friends, do you have classes/exams next week? We don't have our finals until next week (even though we had 3 exams this week ugh) and only get two weeks off for Christmas and I'm slightly salty.
Not in vet school yet, but that’s my schedule too. One final, have to survive work next week then im off for two for university closure (actually had to take 1.5 days off to get the full 2 weeks 🙄)Also this is completely unrelated but I'm curious - my other vet student friends, do you have classes/exams next week? We don't have our finals until next week (even though we had 3 exams this week ugh) and only get two weeks off for Christmas and I'm slightly salty.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You know what, **** it. I'm throwing it down.
SAR IS VILLAGE AND YES THIS IS THE SOUL READ
SAR IS VILLAGE AND YES THIS IS THE SOUL READ
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
We have "true" finals week next week, but we had two final exams between lecture days this week 🥲 so we're not out for good until the 18th, but we also don't go back until the second week of JanAlso this is completely unrelated but I'm curious - my other vet student friends, do you have classes/exams next week? We don't have our finals until next week (even though we had 3 exams this week ugh) and only get two weeks off for Christmas and I'm slightly salty.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Just vibes or?You know what, **** it. I'm throwing it down.
SAR IS VILLAGE AND YES THIS IS THE SOUL READ
![]()
Well then I think I have a problem with the Barks vote.You know what, **** it. I'm throwing it down.
SAR IS VILLAGE AND YES THIS IS THE SOUL READ
![]()
Day 3 Yeet Tally
Barks (3) - Dubz, alissa, kitz
3/10
yeet close in ~20.5 hours
Imma hold off the hammer but I'm with y'all in spirit
So I guess I'm at apop, barks, and sar.
I’m down for a barks yeet
Anyways my poe is sar/barky/beans/zenge/apop ( 🙁 )
Because assuming SAR is village and not aligned with Barks pack, then literally every single person in this game is okay with a Barks yeet (SAR being an unknown but if we assume village, then the argument is the same).
It gives me pause that not a single person is defending what could readily be described as low hanging fruit due to lack of activity. I did find Barks early scum read on Spurs to be genuine. It really looks like she came to a scum read there and pushed it, which reads more villagy.
Barks could be Scum, but based on this gamestate, she'd basically have to be a serial killer, because there's no one in this game aligned with Barks.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I rereadJust vibes or?
I can't really explain my SAR soul read. I understand that makes it difficult for everyone else. But in years and years of playing with her, I have something very close to a 100% accurate read rate on her (when I'm village). I just know her pure soul when I see it. I went back through some of her earlier posts and it's there.
There's actually other stuff that supports this read in this game in particular but I'm not at a point where I'm inclined to talk about that yet, outside of being fairly confident that she wouldn't choose to scum again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1) Why couldn't she be mafia or alien? It's not disallowed for them to exist solo afaikWell then I think I have a problem with the Barks vote.
Because assuming SAR is village and not aligned with Barks pack, then literally every single person in this game is okay with a Barks yeet (SAR being an unknown but if we assume village, then the argument is the same).
It gives me pause that not a single person is defending what could readily be described as low hanging fruit due to lack of activity. I did find Barks early scum read on Spurs to be genuine. It really looks like she came to a scum read there and pushed it, which reads more villagy.
Barks could be Scum, but based on this gamestate, she'd basically have to be a serial killer, because there's no one in this game aligned with Barks.
2) I still think she and beans could be aligned. Rule of threes on that post you quoted.
3) she's gotten enough scrutiny that it would be very unusual for a partner to try to defend her at this stage.
Why couldn't she be town?1) Why couldn't she be mafia or alien? It's not disallowed for them to exist solo afaik
You think Beans is hard bussing Barks here?2) I still think she and beans could be aligned. Rule of threes on that post you quoted.
You'd expect someone to propose alternative yeet options.3) she's gotten enough scrutiny that it would be very unusual for a partner to try to defend her at this stage.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eh *shrug* good enough for meI reread
I can't really explain my SAR soul read. I understand that makes it difficult for everyone else. But in years and years of playing with her, I have something very close to a 100% accurate read rate on her (when I'm village). I just know her pure soul when I see it. I went back through some of her earlier posts and it's there.
There's actually other stuff that supports this read in this game in particular but I'm not at a point where I'm inclined to talk about that yet, outside of being fairly confident that she wouldn't choose to scum again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1) I just don't think she isWhy couldn't she be town?
You think Beans is hard bussing Barks here?
You'd expect someone to propose alternative yeet options.
I found her assertion that she's unpartnered from Spurs disingenuine based on the posts I saw, and I felt the same way about beans' comment in her interaction post. Like I mentioned before, I don't think that necessarily means she IS a werewolf, but I do think she was making it seem like there was more there than there actually was after the fact, to try to wriggle out of POEs.2) Why wouldn't she at this point?
3) I would not expect that today, no, unless her partner had so much village equity that they wouldn't be hurt by it if barks still flipped. Who here do you think could get away with that?
I don't think looking at today is particularly helpful for this argument. You'd need to bring evidence from before barks was clearly the next consensus vote of the blocc.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If we were talking about a 3-4 scum pack, sure. That's not likely to be the case here though.
If barks has ONE partner, you really think they're gonna stick their neck out to save her? Did you do that for mayo in CYO III?
If barks has ONE partner, you really think they're gonna stick their neck out to save her? Did you do that for mayo in CYO III?
Day 3 Yeet Tally
Barks (4) - Dubz, alissa, kitz, rae
4/10
yeet close in ~10 hours
Barks (4) - Dubz, alissa, kitz, rae
4/10
yeet close in ~10 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I lost my spot in my reread smh
I mean if she's scum and I have cold feet, that's one thing. If she's partnered with Spurs and PSV I'll be shook to my core.I found her assertion that she's unpartnered from Spurs disingenuine based on the posts I saw,
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Have you played with scum Barks before?I mean if she's scum and I have cold feet, that's one thing. If she's partnered with Spurs and PSV I'll be shook to my core.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'll take your word for it for now unless something new comes up 😅I reread
I can't really explain my SAR soul read. I understand that makes it difficult for everyone else. But in years and years of playing with her, I have something very close to a 100% accurate read rate on her (when I'm village). I just know her pure soul when I see it. I went back through some of her earlier posts and it's there.
There's actually other stuff that supports this read in this game in particular but I'm not at a point where I'm inclined to talk about that yet, outside of being fairly confident that she wouldn't choose to scum again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The rest of what I said in that comment is important anyway.
That's a loaded questionHave you played with scum Barks before?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why? I'm just asking so I have contextThat's a loaded question
You know I have!Why? I'm just asking so I have context
EMOJIS RING ANY BELLS DUBZ??Why? I'm just asking so I have context
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Beans isn't even voting for barks, where's the hard bussing


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh rightEMOJIS RING ANY BELLS DUBZ??
look it's been long enough since that game, I forgot she was in that pack (sorry Barks)I've been town reading Beans all game, so I'm less interested in pre-flipping Barks scum, and pre-flipping Beans as an obvious scum partner.Beans isn't even voting for barks, where's the hard bussing
![]()
I could be wrong. But for the purpose of this discussion and trying to solve Barks, I'm not going to pre-flip Beans as an obvious Barks scum partner.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm just saying it's a possibility, I'm not pre-flipping anyone. You said she'd have to be hard bussing barks, she's not even voting for her so that's inaccurate.I've been town reading Beans all game, so I'm less interested in pre-flipping Barks scum, and pre-flipping Beans as an obvious scum partner.
I could be wrong. But for the purpose of this discussion and trying to solve Barks, I'm not going to pre-flip Beans as an obvious Barks scum partner.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You've been upset by it every time I've voted for barks. Who would you rather be voting for today?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just want to draw your attention to this tally from WWedding and you can tell me again how it would be so impossible for barks to be partners with Spurs, or how her vote for him in this game is clearing enough for her to make that assertion
Day One Please Take Your Seats Vote Tally
please (5) - AM, shorty, Bread, Dina, sloth
dina () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
AM (1) - genny
genny () -
cheezit (1) - alley
bread (3) - cyndia, cubs, please
cray () -
cubs () -
alley (1) - cheezit
sloth (3) - barks, Zenge, cray
14/14 votes
Leading: @vetschoolsletmeinplease
Missing: No one!
Deadline: TODAY (12/14) at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland (6 minutes!)
![]()
SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS, FOLKS
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I genuinely thought that was the d1 tally with made up names 😂I just want to draw your attention to this tally from WWedding and you can tell me again how it would be so impossible for barks to be partners with Spurs, or how her vote for him in this game is clearing enough for her to make that assertion
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry, I just wanted to be clear why barks's vote for Spurs does nothing for meI genuinely thought that was the d1 gallery with made up names 😂

I was upset by you not voting PSV. The barks of that was irrelevant.You've been upset by it every time I've voted for barks. Who would you rather be voting for today?
Honestly I don’t feel strongly enough about anyone else, that I’ll be able to make a compelling enough case to get people to vote anyone else, and it would feel like just as much of a shot in the dark.
I’ll probably vote for Barks at EOD just for the sake of being on the vote.
I wouldn’t want to not at least talk about the thread state though.
Be someone who might pick scum 🙁What i do 🥺
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It wasn't irrelevant to meI was upset by you not voting PSV. The barks of that was irrelevant.
Honestly I don’t feel strongly enough about anyone else, that I’ll be able to make a compelling enough case to get people to vote anyone else, and it would feel like just as much of a shot in the dark.
I’ll probably vote for Barks at EOD just for the sake of being on the vote.
I wouldn’t want to not at least talk about the thread state though.
I for sure could be wrong about Barks, I'm often wrong about stuff, but if you don't even have another option you'd rather go for then like...
What is the point you are trying to make?
I can!Can you explain zenge pls
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think this puts us one away from hammer and I really would like to give barks a chance to respond
Unyeet barks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Insert multiball memeI did find Barks early scum read on Spurs to be genuine. It really looks like she came to a scum read there and pushed it, which reads more villagy.
This is unfortunate because I really want to kill Sar lolI reread
I can't really explain my SAR soul read. I understand that makes it difficult for everyone else. But in years and years of playing with her, I have something very close to a 100% accurate read rate on her (when I'm village). I just know her pure soul when I see it. I went back through some of her earlier posts and it's there.
There's actually other stuff that supports this read in this game in particular but I'm not at a point where I'm inclined to talk about that yet, outside of being fairly confident that she wouldn't choose to scum again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Where did she push it? I might have missed that but I thought I'd read all her postsI did find Barks early scum read on Spurs to be genuine. It really looks like she came to a scum read there and pushed it, which reads more villagy.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You can do as you please, I'll just make fun of you when I'm rightThis is unfortunate because I really want to kill Sar lol