CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright. I just don't know how you can say that it reminded you of fruit in his scum games because to me it was not how he reacted to pressure in those games at all. And I found all of the pushes at him kinda sus since we knew by that point that Spurs had been pushing him from a scummy place. And I specifically said everyone was barking up the wrong fruit tree.

But I will actually fact check that first bit when I'm home.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shot seems vaguely scummy so sure no resistance from me to killing barks

They're not top of my list but 🤷‍♀️
 
I don't really see much of a point of continuing to wait to vote if we're going to stay at a stalemate like this.
yeet barks
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife
 
Yeh, I also deeply respect dubz ability to read sar and I don't see them as particularly paired, so
Sigh I really hope this isn't the game where I lose the soul read. You'd think I'd be even better at it now that we've wolfed together before but idk.

Multiball doesn't count so at least there's that.
 
I mean you’re the one who doesn’t want to hammer.

Unless you think the game ends as soon as Barks is dead, shouldn’t we be using the cycle to discuss people?
Could you please, for the love of my sanity, please tell me who it is you want to discuss. Because apparently no discussing other people happened while I was gone so I still do not understand the point of you trying to pull me off of barks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WildZoo or anyone else that's not me, can you check what barky's reads were before fruit died?
 
That seems more relevant to me than fruits past mafia games, but I also do not have the ability to check myself rn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually I am immediately changing my mind, skimming through some more I do see some interest in fruit and hang up on them
The interest I noticed was primarily by people either over-analyzing his vote pattern (typical) or in response to fruits pushing. I wouldn't rule it out as attempted scum crossfire. Could be missing something though, T̸̨͚̱̭͎͊̕h̵̢̺̺̞͆͛̿̕ẽ̴̠̦͑ ̵̛̩̺͚̏͂̕͠S̵̬͒p̴̱̬̙̯̊̽͌̿͝r̵̗̣̘̝̩̄͠e̷̦̪̭̽̆͆̊͘a̴̡̹̳͆̈́̂̔͗ḑ̷̧̛͕̈͜s̷̡̰̮̑̒͂̌͂ͅĥ̸̯̗͂ẽ̶̱͎̱̖̊̑͘͝e̶̡̙̓̋̌̈́t̷͍̺̥̍ does not answer all prayers
 
Last edited:
And I just reconfirmed that pushing back against/scumreading people who are pushing him is not part of fruit's previous wolf meta, it is literally something he does as village. The vote swapping is also something he has done more as village. So I just...can't make that fit with Barks saying he was playing like his wolf games.
 
The interest I noticed was primarily by people either over-analyzing his vote pattern (typical) or in response to fruits pushing. I wouldn't rule it out as attempted scum crossfire. Could be missing something though, The Spreadsheet does not answer all prayers
I wasn't clear enough lol, I meant interest/hang up from barks specifically
 
And I just reconfirmed that pushing back against/scumreading people who are pushing him is not part of fruit's previous wolf meta, it is literally something he does as village. The vote swapping is also something he has done more as village. So I just...can't make that fit with Barks saying he was playing like his wolf games.
I mean they could just be wrong, yeah?
 
I miss @SARdoghandler 😢

Also I need her to answer my question about how she's reading Barks

I'm here now! Read on barks incoming via iso of the approximately million pages I missed. But from the time I was keeping up on thread I didn't feel anything particularly stood out about her posts - similar vibe to Good Pwwace but she didn't know she was a killing faction until almost when the game ended so that didn't swing me one way or the other
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not a good shot to be clear, but I think >rand town

Or I'm being dumb and fixating, who can say