Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My my, for a school that sent out such a lame fishing e-mail, CCOM is sure taking their time. ;-)
I have been patiently waiting by the mailbox for something,🙁 anything.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My my, for a school that sent out such a lame fishing e-mail, CCOM is sure taking their time. ;-)
I have been patiently waiting by the mailbox for something,🙁 anything.
Try not to worry so much folks. I know it's hard. When I applied, I didn't get ANY invites until Labor Day weekend. Then I got 6 (count 'em SIX) in the space of three days. Patience. Anything you haven't heard NO from yet is a possibility. Look on the bright side.
















For you WVSOM interviewees, did you guys send LORs prior to your invites? Or did you wait for the secondary?










hiya... I waited for the secondary...well it just worked out like that because my pre-health office actually sent them out the day I received the interview notice...but I know of people who sent theirs out before they received the invite...
Mel🙂










yeah...my thought exactly...did i miss something😕
Just kidding! I haven't heard of it either. What's the scoop?
All of my files for all of the schools I applied to are complete except they have not received mt LOR. I talked to my pre-med advisor yesterday and she said that she is really busy and probably will not send them out for atleast another two weeks. I don't know if I can wait that long as I am not the strongest applicant in the bunch. She I email her and kindly ask her to send in my LOR ASAP? What does everyone else think? Thanks!




anyone know when MSUCOM or OKSOM start handing out oos interviews? I really like the big school atmosphere and I have my fingers crossed for one of these two schools! 😎
So what did I miss? I read that Dr. Kicia got an interview. ROCK ON 👍


that's right!!!!😀:![]()
WVSOM here i come...it's crazy how much i like that school now that researched it...there is so much to do in that little town and it looks totally like polish Bieszczady Mountains were i grew up...i will even post the pics later so you see i am not making this up LOL
i hope i get in!
so how was the Caymans trip?🙂




OSUCOM is NOT a big school atmosphere just so you know and t-funk is right, although I'd have to check with my friend who's a MS-1 but I'm pretty sure that things got started for all interviews in October last year. 👍anyone know when MSUCOM or OKSOM start handing out oos interviews? I really like the big school atmosphere and I have my fingers crossed for one of these two schools! 😎
it's crazy how much i like that school now that researched it...there is so much to do in that little town and it looks totally like polish Bieszczady Mountains were i grew up
...i will even post the pics later so you see i am not making this up LOL
i hope i get in!
Lewisburg
http://www.livesouth.com/pics/20061117164348Retreat_1.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/103/268892676_5b742cdcbf_m.jpg
http://www.visitusa.com/westvirginia/images/bluestoneriverpic.jpg
http://www.greenbrierriver.com/BIKING/BIKE002.JPG
Bieszczady Mountains, Poland
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/f/fa/180px-Oslawa_Fluss.jpg
http://www.polandtrade.com.hk/img/poland/bieszczady1.jpg
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/01980/angol/poland/Bieszczady_RyszardNater2.jpg
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_th...2/istockphoto_942015_bieszczady_zachodnie.jpg
anyone know when MSUCOM or OKSOM start handing out oos interviews? I really like the big school atmosphere and I have my fingers crossed for one of these two schools! 😎
















Nobody else is that is a regular at SDN is interviewing on the 28th at Touro-NV? lol, I guess Ill be the only one sweatin in a suit in Henderson that day. 😛




I scheduled my interview at Touro-NV on the 28th as well, so no worries, I'm sure people will show up. How are you preparing for the interview?
How are you preparing?Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.