Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was this you on failblog WIN Geeks? :D

epic-win-photos-win-classic-rainbow-cake-win.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
MICU rounds was pretty awesome! I understood some (and I emphasize some) of what was going on; it was pretty cool to see that the physio that we've learned so far has a lot of clinical application. I think I might go back for rounds next week.

Just popping in to say that Skrillex had better not win the 2012 Best New Artist Grammy. Thanks for popularizing dubstep and all, but no thanks. It's still the worst dubstep out there, and random noises and sound effects still don't count as music...right? Somebody reassure me, here.

hope everyone is relaxing, i know i am

beach-los-angeles.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm spending time with my neglected TV. I hope it can forgive me for cheating on it with med school.

Same. I've watched more TV in the past couple days than I have in probably the last couple months combined. It's awesome. I LOVE BREAK.

I'm only impressed if those cookies consist of six different flavors.

hahaha, I love this.

Chicklet is 3 years old... *sniffle*. She is all excited about the second part of her birthday present, too.

Im glad you guys liked my rainbow cupcakes. The kids (and parents).loved them, too. That is not my.cake though!

I have done NOTHING school-related since Friday (Thursday, really). It is glorious. I have been getting ready for Christmas (mostly wrapping and baking) and playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I believe I'm getting revelations for Christmas so I'm trying to finish it up.

does this happen to anyone else EVERY SINGLE TIME you try to wrap a present, no matter how much you purposely try to overestimate the amount of paper you will need?

photoqm.jpg

Merry Christmas friends!!! Here's to many more years of family members asking you to diagnose weird rashes at every holiday, starting now.

Also, I'm a total gunner: from my mom I received Lippincott's biochem review, small Robbins, and BRS Behavioral Science review. I also bought First Aid over the break.

...I figured I'm going to buy all of these books eventually, so why not try and get some of them paid for?

Also, I'm a total gunner: from my mom I received Lippincott's biochem review, small Robbins, and BRS Behavioral Science review. I also bought First Aid over the break.

...I figured I'm going to buy all of these books eventually, so why not try and get some of them paid for?

hardcore, yo

Is that an anvil?

it's a bathrobe but I hadn't taped the two ends down and gravity pulled the paper down weirdly on both ends :shrug:

I too put school books on my wish list, but somehow my family managed to mess up and buy weird books that weren't on the list and that i don't need. oh well lol...i probably wouldnt have read the books anyway even if they were the right ones :cool:

Oh, and how could I forget the Micro Made Ridiculously Easy? Silly, me...

I was given the exact same books plus BRS physio! I am not going to lie, looking through Robbins got me kind of excited.... I feel like I am going to become some kind of sorcerer over the next couple of years, haha.

My parents also got me a sphygmomanometer that matches my stethoscope.... :thumbup:Thumbs up for my crap I'll never use. :cool:

I got caffeine and gift cards. Pretty useful, I think. Merry Christmas, peeps!

I got money, sweatshirts, cool cards, and a Cardio III stethoscope.

Also, Dear my 2015 favorites (you know who you are),

I miss you bunches and bunches

<3 Cougs

y u not in gym?

lol maubs. i came in here to tell you i ate way too many frango chocolates today. i figured of anyone on here, you'd know what that meant. :oops: though maybe nx3a also will. :hello: tigergramma

y u not in gym?

gotta give dem guns some rest nahmean

*latflare*

lol maubs. i came in here to tell you i ate way too many frango chocolates today. i figured of anyone on here, you'd know what that meant. :oops: though maybe nx3a also will. :hello: tigergramma

I haven't had any, but they look pretty good!!!!!

hihihi :)

what, exactly, is going on in your avatar? Ive been staring at it and the only thing I can come up with is that the woman is blowing on a dog?

I haven't had any, but they look pretty good!!!!!

hihihi :)

They are disgustingly delicious. I have had way too many today as well. Irony is I just read a long "what i should do before med school" thread in allo, and one of the main recommendations was to get into healthy eating habits... EASIER SAID THAN DONE :oops:

what, exactly, is going on in your avatar? Ive been staring at it and the only thing I can come up with is that the woman is blowing on a dog?

lololol it's from a mock psa from 2 of my favorite actresses (natalie portman and rashida jones). Enjoy!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f8...ak-out-from-natalie-portman-and-rashida-jones

tumblr_llbht7GjxW1qarfwso1_400.gif

Did you get the new color version I've been hearing about?

Oh, and how could I forget the Micro Made Ridiculously Easy? Silly, me...
I just got the CMMRS I ordered. Can't wait till immuno/microbio!

I'm nervous as hell about neuroanatomy though! We start with that, neurophys, and H&N next week. :scared:

I wish the holidays could last forever.

Did you get the new color version I've been hearing about?

I just got the CMMRS I ordered. Can't wait till immuno/microbio!

I'm nervous as hell about neuroanatomy though! We start with that, neurophys, and H&N next week. :scared:

I wish the holidays could last forever.

We just finished neuroanatomy and it wasn't bad. It was certainly easier and less time consuming than gross, if that tells you anything. We do all of neurophys in 3 weeks starting next semester. :thumbdown:

I haven't done one blessed school-related thing all break and it has been glorious. I might regret it but I can't even begin to care.

exactly the same here...we saved head and neck and neuroanatomy for our neuro block...I think it is gonna be rough. Then GI and nutrition block to close M1 year out!

We just finished neuroanatomy and it wasn't bad. It was certainly easier and less time consuming than gross, if that tells you anything. We do all of neurophys in 3 weeks starting next semester. :thumbdown:

3 weeks?? :eek:

Last edited:
Happy New Year all:)

The new year has brought a new specialty front-runner. (I'm sure I'll keep saying this every six months for the next 2.5 years).

Just popping in to say that Skrillex had better not win the 2012 Best New Artist Grammy. Thanks for popularizing dubstep and all, but no thanks. It's still the worst dubstep out there, and random noises and sound effects still don't count as music...right? Somebody reassure me, here.

I'm not big on dubstep myself, so I'm hoping it goes to Nicki Minaj instead. Cause I love her.

Happy New Years. Also, Bottom!