Class of 2022...how you doin'?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Any other 2022ers want to jump on the update train? It's wild that we've been graduated for as long as we were in vet school. Not sure if we can technically call ourselves "new grads" anymore. :laugh:
Same job as when I started. Im in charge of associates that have been out in practice longer than me which is a little wierd and been an adjustment. Looking to probs buy my boss out here in the next year so then ill be big boss.

Baby is 1 and a crazy boy.

Next up myrtle beach vet school friend reunion followed by Aus/NZ.

Love my job and my loans are paid off thankfully but you bet I'd quit in a heart beat if I became a millionaire 🤪
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m at my second job and have been for a little over 2 years. Still liking the people I work with currently but we are often short staffed because of corporate bull**** not allowing us to hire another assistant to replace the one who left in December and likely are about to lose another assistant this summer (both of which were some of my favorite coworkers) 🥲🥲🥲🥲
L o l this still all stands 😂 forgot about this update 💀