Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch Ivorypolarbear

Y'all know me. I don't like the RNG thing and would rather go with suspicion, even if it's weak.

KingShepherdsAmysAcresWindy.JPG

shepherd1.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
lynch Ivorypolarbear

Y'all know me. I don't like the RNG thing and would rather go with suspicion, even if it's weak.
I'm leaning that way. No one else has really stood out to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sh'boom, sh'boom, lalalalalalalalalala.... ;)

(movie joke)

Right. Well I have to leave for work in a few minutes and I just don't feel comfortable lynching IPB because I do feel it was an honest mistake, and having been almost a victim to one of those myself in these games, I totally understand. So RNG it is.

Lynch Packen

You aren't playing are you Emiloo? Where are your ***** and you are a naughty backseat strategizer!

Damn stars. And I wasn't strategizing :(. That was to portray "shepherd" not "wolf". :smack:
I am naughty though... especially in the backseat :rolleyes:

I am headed to work and won't be to check till 2 or so.
For now **lynch ipb**

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Right. Well I have to leave for work in a few minutes and I just don't feel comfortable lynching IPB because I do feel it was an honest mistake, and having been almost a victim to one of those myself in these games, I totally understand. So RNG it is.

Lynch Packen

Didn't Packen run for host? That's normally a rather un-wolfish thing to do, correct?

Didn't Packen run for host? That's normally a rather un-wolfish thing to do, correct?
Not if they didn't think there was any way for them to win. And he did join the race rather late in the game if I remember correctly.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks for your understanding. :) I truly did make a mistake and then do my best to fix it.

To those who have suspicions about me: I realize that what I said does look suspicious, and my flailing after my name came up doesn't make me look any less so. I'm not denying that. Most of my part in the thread last night was me trying to explain what happened, and a lot of you seemed to be giving me the benefit of the doubt. That seems to be turning around this morning.

If you lynch me, you will regret it. I implied this in the discussion last night, but didn't state it outright, so I'll just come out and say it: I am a villager and I have a special role. That list Lissa isn't sure is relevant? Pretty damn relevant as I'm on it.

Not if they didn't think there was any way for them to win. And he did join the race rather late in the game if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I'm a she, and I put my hat in as soon as I saw the thread. I know not a lot of people voted for me :( But I really did want to be host. I have nothing to hide, I promise. My main reason for running was that I have a pretty slow week and I hate constantly trying to defend myself as a villager. I figured as host, someone would check me out pretty early on so I wouldn't be doing what I am doing right now :p

Not that I'm jumping on the Packen train yet, but she only had 5 votes at the height of her popularity and didn't make any efforts to convince those of us who switched to someone else to stay with her (that I recall).

Not that I'm jumping on the Packen train yet, but she only had 5 votes at the height of her popularity and didn't make any efforts to convince those of us who switched to someone else to stay with her (that I recall).

Ok, I am going to defend this, since all we have to go on right now is the mayor/host election for a lynch. I trashed my opponent and made empty promises, sorry my politician skills are not as adept as others. By the logic you are stating, Nstarz could equally be as suspicious. What about the majority of the players who did not even throw their hat in the ring??

yeah, um, maybe stop with all the giving things away in the thread guys - don't want us to lose all of our players with abilities early. :(

Oh ok. Cause it looked like you were implying he had a protection role, and I was all WAAAAT? how can she contribute to strategy and out someone!?! :laugh:

No problem

No, I'm completely clueless about everything. Just a bored, procrastinating, zombie. My bad :oops:

Ok, I am going to defend this, since all we have to go on right now is the mayor/host election for a lynch. I trashed my opponent and made empty promises, sorry my politician skills are not as adept as others. By the logic you are stating, Nstarz could equally be as suspicious. What about the majority of the players who did not even throw their hat in the ring??
Sorry--What I bolded, that's basically what I meant. NStarz actually got me to switch votes because her empty promises were better and more aggressively brought up than yours. You did make your bid for host early on, and only 4 or 5 people actually asked to be considered. None of them right row are very suspicious at all to me.

She did, but I think it was after it was clear that either NStarz and Sheep or were probably going to win, so I wouldn't use it to clear her.

And this is what I get for waiting a few minutes to post my reply. Sorry for repeating what has been said.

Poor AKD lol... that's what you get for being psychic in every WW game :smuggrin:

Given that you make this post, you obviously didn't get a normal villager role.

This question seems fishy. If Zany was a regular villager, (she?) would know not everyone had a special role. If Zany was a wolf, she wouldn't know if everyone had a special role and this question would be a way to get info. I'm a bit suspicious because of this.

lynch zanydogs

This question seems fishy. If Zany was a regular villager, (she?) would know not everyone had a special role. If Zany was a wolf, she wouldn't know if everyone had a special role and this question would be a way to get info. I'm a bit suspicious because of this.

lynch zanydogs

Isn't this kind of a double edged sword though? Like, if a person is asking this question then they are either a wolf or someone with an important role/ability that we might want to keep around? juuuust sayin...

Fishy? I thought WTF was saying that this means Zany was admitting to having a special role vs. being just a villager. Why would we lynch for that?

Isn't this kind of a double edged sword though? Like, if a person is asking this question then they are either a wolf or someone with an important role/ability that we might want to keep around? juuuust sayin...

Exactly...I was a post too late. :cool:

I don't mean to start a bandwagon on zany. It is possibly a beneficial role. I would suggest investigation first to confirm and avoid losing someone potentially valuable (or an innocent).

These first few lynches are always difficult.

Good morning! Glad to see you guys have been busy voting!

Current lynch tally:

Ivorypolarbear: 5 (Dyachei, SOV, LIS, Jjohnston, wldskdjf)
Packen: 1 (orca2011)
Zanydogz: 1 (nordicat)

***Important information update*****
I forgot I have to go to the dentist at 4:45!! So unless anyone has major objections I would like to close the voting at 4 so I can get results out to you guys in a timely manner!

Lynch deadline: 4 pm cst. 4.5 hours remaining.

Last edited:

But if that's the case, why expose the fact you have a role that early?

I don't mean to start a bandwagon on zany. It is possibly a beneficial role. I would suggest investigation first to confirm and avoid losing someone potentially valuable (or an innocent).

These first few lynches are always difficult.
:nod: It's hard to know what to do. Someone throwing up a flag should be investigated and given a chance, but that's tough to do when we've only had one night so far. We're not even sure if there are items that can investigate to clear someone--jjohnston brought up the Candlestick last night but we're not sure how it works.

Well...it's either a slip-up or misinterpretation on our part. I don't think she meant to reveal anything.

I think the issue here is we have two newbies who could potentially have valuable roles (zany and ivory). Zany, I think, only played the one game where everyone had roles and Ivory has played no other games. So each of them is asking questions which they could very well just not know the answer to having not really played any games or they could be a wolf and full of sh#t. There in lies the rub. Do we want to start lynching players with potentially valuable roles just because they say stupid sh#t? I dunno.

I think the issue here is we have two newbies who could potentially have valuable roles (zany and ivory). Zany, I think, only played the one game where everyone had roles and Ivory has played no other games. So each of them is asking questions which they could very well just not know the answer to having not really played any games or they could be a wolf and full of sh#t. There in lies the rub. Do we want to start lynching players with potentially valuable roles just because they say stupid sh#t? I dunno.

I agree! Don't feel confident lynching anyone suggested yet.

Poor AKD lol... that's what you get for being psychic in every WW game :smuggrin:

:(
Oh well I can still watch, just not talk to anyone haha :p
But I still hate all you wolves!! You're all getting sexual conversions!! :smuggrin:

I really don't know what to think about this. I certainly understand newbish mistakes like the one Peppers made in the LOTR game, but newbs can be very skilled players as well. Lmms played us all for the fool by pretending to not know how things worked and being confused the entire game. It is a mistake either way. We just have to decide if it was a wolfish one or an innocent one.

Exactly my point. Investigate first on someone with a potential role rather than going off half-cocked....Although we have to on someone at this point :shrug: but I'd rather not zany or ivory.

:(
Oh well I can still watch, just not talk to anyone haha :p
But I still hate all you wolves!! You're all getting sexual conversions!! :smuggrin:

You can talk to meeeeee!
btw, Lynch everyone who hasn't seen the movie:smuggrin:

Which is why I'm hesitant to lynch her now. We have to lynch someone though. Anyone else standing out to anyone?

You can talk to meeeeee!
btw, Lynch everyone who hasn't seen the movie:smuggrin:

In my defense, the movie came out before I was born. I didn't even know it existed :laugh:

Well I agree Zany is either a role or a wolf. Unfortunately I find they act very similiarly. Last game as leader I found a player who acted wolfish, instead it was Gandalf.

This is why I tell people with roles to find someone to trust and tell your role. Then at least 2 people will stick up when these potentially false accusations come.

I don't know. 50/50 in my mind. Those odds MAY be worth trying an early lynch on.