Wow, go to sleep for a few hours and SOOOO much happens!!
RIP AKD!!!! You will be missed!!!!
Also, Devyn - I feel like you are going to bed as I am waking up, and we are in the same time zone - you're an animal!!😎
OK, as for the other 5 pages I missed, I think LIS brings up some good points in his illegally edited post😉 But, if we work on the assumption (which I think it right) that the main characters are wolves (Green, Scarlet, Mustard, etc) then if IPB had one it would be really stupid to say that they are villager roles because as soon as we get the first wolf, we would know and then go after her. On the other hand, wolves have made silly mistakes in the past.
If my math and time zone conversions are right, we have 12 hours until lynch vote is due??? (Granted I am sure most of you are asleep). That is a LOT of time, so I am going to hold off on my lynch vote for now and check in later.