Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************
:corny:

And DVMD, sorry for being one of those perpetually last minute PM'ers. I didn't intend to make your life difficult!

...and cupcake woman! can I haz a red velvet cupcake that looks like a kitty cat? or is that too much to ask for?
********************
 
Sorry about the blow up guys. I am just amazed at how immature some adults can be, assuming we are all really adults here.

This weekend has already been cruddy and then people have to add more drama onto it. I am over it. Still not sure I will mod another game or not. I just hope everyone is enjoying this one.

On my way home, hopefully I will have some presents in my inbox for tonight.
 
I think that is a given. I expect that at least one wolf is on the list, but would be very surprised if they all were.

I'm guessing if there is a wolf who is in charge of leading the kills or conversions that is the wolf that was silenced and is the wolf that is on that list.

Is anyone going to come forward and claim their use of the wrench?!?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got home guys, and am checking PMs and thread as quickly as possible! Apparently I was silenced by the earthquake but now that's it's night I can talk and PM again. 🙂
 
I don't think players with roles were silenced - I know that Philliab tried to use her ability and was told that it didn't work because of the earthquake, but she wasn't silenced. I think those silenced either had items or are wolves.

This is correct- I have a role & was therefore out, but I didn't get silenced. So, you're probably right.
 
***********************
Off topic...hintofblue: did you mention earlier in the thread that you were volunteering at Rolex today?
**********************
 
Haha. I know. I tried to stay up for the last round, ended up oversleeping this morning.

I fell asleep between just before the last lynching and like 30 minutes ago :laugh: Totally not used to working Saturday mornings...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I honestly can't imagine who would be an @ss to DVMDream, but always remember that Mod = God in these games... :meanie: Also, grow up. It's just a freakin' game. 😡
 
The mansion guests are starting to get really frustrated with all of these murders. They head to bed tonight hoping that as they lay down to sleep they will not be killed during the night. Sleep comes much more slowly for our mansion guests tonight. Many of them toss and turn throughout the night thinking that they hear someone or something lurking right outside.Again, there is noise from the kitchen. Can’t anyone get through the night without having a snack? Finally morning breaks. Instantly screams are heard from the kitchen. Everyone comes running to find Nordicat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook stabbed to death. There are multiple knives sticking out of her body. Too bad she can not investigate to see what items people are holding onto at night.

Two more things happened during the night, NStarz has been moved to the Ballroom and Sheepdog has been moved to the study.



16 players remain. Day 7 ends at 10AM.


Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Ivorypolarbear

Lounge:

4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
3. Katie8
5. WTF
3.sheepdog

Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS
5. NStarz

Billiard Room:
vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook
 
***********************************************
Well, that's what I get for being such a Ho. :meanie: *badum-ching!*
I love that I got stabbed to death, just like Mrs. Ho in the movie! :laugh:
Thanks a lot, Stabitha. Whoever you are. 😎
***********************************************
 
I had the candlestick last night and used it to illuminate the study. I saw SOV using the revolver on sheepdogpsu last night. I'm confused why sheepdogpsu didn't die, but was just moved to the study. However this makes me want to

lynch SOV
 
I had the candlestick last night and used it to illuminate the study. I saw SOV using the revolver on sheepdogpsu last night. I'm confused why sheepdogpsu didn't die, but was just moved to the study. However this makes me want to

lynch SOV
Yes I tried to shoot sheepie. I and some fellow kitcheners, suspect he was converted.

Question is why didnt he die to me.
 
*********************************************
🙁 Well that sucks - Sounds like you had a cool role Nordidog!

Wonder who moved NStarz & Sheeps around?! Anyone? 😕
I had to pick the right person, though! I actually never found anything, between all the crazy earthquakes and goings-on. :laugh: DVMDream was starting to tease me about it. 😛
*********************************************
 
I had the candlestick last night and used it to illuminate the study. I saw SOV using the revolver on sheepdogpsu last night. I'm confused why sheepdogpsu didn't die, but was just moved to the study. However this makes me want to

lynch SOV

Hmmmm... this is quite odd as we know the revolver will kill whoever it shoots and SOV sure as heck knows that. From what Sheeps has said in the past he has a protective role or item of some sort I think, so perhaps that is how he was able to avoid death? 😕 And maybe he was just moved. I want to hear SOV's explanation for shooting him though - although I think he might be a good lynch vote.
 
I was shooting to kill... no question... and will do it again if I have a chance.

Wildcatj was the source of the good info in the lounge, not sheepie. Since wildcat is gone sheepie has suddenly not been so helpful!

Yes well and that was why I was waiting for your explanation before lynching you. Also why I recommended a few pages back having Ivory investigate Sheeps since it has not been done yet. From what Sheeps has said he has a protective role and can somehow protect himself from attack, but he did not give much info as to how. That is what he said after he was attacked twice before.
 
I will be gone for the night, but will discuss more tomorrow.

All I can say in my defense is that I did not do this alone or in silence. Most of the people in the kitchen know about it. I told everyone who was cleared. and there was some discussion.

They are not responsible for the decision (there was dissension), but they were aware of my choice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok did you protect him last night?

Just trying to figure out what we have going on here.

No No. Sorry, I protected him the night of the 2 attacks or rather I closed of the whole Lounge and protected everyone in the room. Sheepdog just happened to be the one the wolves attacked that night. Wildlfstdnt tried to use the rope on him, but couldn't get in the room. So I think he was only really attacked by a wolf that night. Does that make sense?

Maybe he had the lead pipe last night. Isn't that the item that protects?
 
Ok and now I am heading to bed....I will check in in the morning and see if there is any new info - hopefully we will have something for the lynch vote.

And maybe the other kitchen folks can speak to the revolver incident.

😴
 
****************************
I'm gonna go see The Hunger Games tonight, too! 👍👍
I'll probably be reminiscing about our HG WW game. :laugh:

Also, I was perpetually late with my PMs to DVMDream and Krist. 😳
Sorry, guys. Work got in the way of WW a lot this week. 😡 Damn work!
****************************
 
I do think there's a likelihood that not all wolves were silenced, potentially. Someone has to have known what the item was going to do and might have potentially told others.

YES. Sorry, I thought we all agreed on that. I don't think it's a safe assumption *every* wolf was out and silenced that night. I don't even think it's likely.
 
I'm following everyone to bed too...but I have one more thing that I hope can be sorted out tomorrow.

Is someone protecting IPB? Because I don't understand why the wolves wouldn't kill the seer immediately. If we suspect SOV for what katie8 has revealed above, then might he not have brought back IPB to be a wolf? The wolves do seem to be very "lucky" in killing off people with roles. I also don't understand why we can't know who has been cleared. Why the secrecy? No roles need to be mentioned, but it might help the rest of us not in the Kitchen theorize.

That's just something I've been mulling over.....
 
🙁 Well that sucks - Sounds like you had a cool role Nordidog!

Wonder who moved NStarz & Sheeps around?! Anyone? 😕

I can take responsibility for NStarz. I had the rope and didn't have any great ideas about who to use it on. You can confirm that with the other folks in my room.

As an aside, the PM exchange between DVMDream and I was ... entertaining. I lost the rope last night, and DVMD said "You can no longer seduce young women and tie them up." Poor Nstarz. 😉
 
I can take responsibility for NStarz. I had the rope and didn't have any great ideas about who to use it on. You can confirm that with the other folks in my room.

As an aside, the PM exchange between DVMDream and I was ... entertaining. I lost the rope last night, and DVMD said "You can no longer seduce young women and tie them up." Poor Nstarz. 😉


:laugh:
 
I'm following everyone to bed too...but I have one more thing that I hope can be sorted out tomorrow.

Is someone protecting IPB? Because I don't understand why the wolves wouldn't kill the seer immediately. If we suspect SOV for what katie8 has revealed above, then might he not have brought back IPB to be a wolf? The wolves do seem to be very "lucky" in killing off people with roles. I also don't understand why we can't know who has been cleared. Why the secrecy? No roles need to be mentioned, but it might help the rest of us not in the Kitchen theorize.

That's just something I've been mulling over.....
I've been protected by the lead pipe twice that I know of since I was revived. (Not sure about earthquake night.) And I've been telling the Kitchen every time I clear someone. If they agree, I'm willing to post the list.
 
******************************************
As an aside, the PM exchange between DVMDream and I was ... entertaining. I lost the rope last night, and DVMD said "You can no longer seduce young women and tie them up." Poor Nstarz. 😉

:laugh:

And also, c'mon guys! Lynch lynch lynch!
angry-mob.gif

********************************************
 
I've been protected by the lead pipe twice that I know of since I was revived. (Not sure about earthquake night.) And I've been telling the Kitchen every time I clear someone. If they agree, I'm willing to post the list.

Thank you...that is helping to ease my mind. As I said...it's just something that has stuck in my brain as odd.

Looking forward to more info tomorrow morning before lynching.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All items have been distributed, all PMs sent.

Time for a SDN hiatus. I am going to go get some dinner, watch a movie and go to bed. (Will probably check in here and there so if anyone has questions feel free to PM me. Complaints can be placed in the complaint jar I mentioned at around Day 3).

Happy Lynching everyone! 🙂
 
I can take responsibility for NStarz. I had the rope and didn't have any great ideas about who to use it on. You can confirm that with the other folks in my room.

As an aside, the PM exchange between DVMDream and I was ... entertaining. I lost the rope last night, and DVMD said "You can no longer seduce young women and tie them up." Poor Nstarz. 😉

:laugh: Some of the best PM exchanges yet.
 
I also don't understand why we can't know who has been cleared. Why the secrecy? No roles need to be mentioned, but it might help the rest of us not in the Kitchen theorize.

That's just something I've been mulling over.....

SOV talked about this earlier, but cleared people haven't been revealed in order to prevent them from being wolf targets. However, their cleared status absolutely would be revealed if they came up for lynching.
 
SOV did talk to us about using the revolver. And I don't have a problem with posting the cleared list 👍