Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok updating SOVs list with new info/ my opinions. Just because someone says they are away from the cmputer today doesn't mean they weren't silenced/possibly a wolf

1. JJohnston- no alibi that I remember, vouched for by philliab, possibly silenced
2. cuitlamiztli- dress shopping, cleared at one point (not that that means anything with possible conversions), still possibly silenced
3. Ivorypolarbear- dress shopping, seer, possibly silenced
4. dyachei- usually at work but said previously had weekend off, possibly silenced/wolf
5. nohika- personal issues today, I have seen her viewing thread multiple times with no posting, is silenced IMO
7. nyanko- at hockey game, could still be silenced/wolf
8. Nstarz- no alibi, did run for host, has acted suspicious at some points

I am withholding my vote for now to see if anyone on the list shows up before the deadline
 
I'm pretty sure Nohika is most likely silenced. Lemme read through my recent PMs and double-check that she had an item she was planning on using.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I guess that pretty much leaves Nstarz based on the lists.
I'll be more than willing to change my vote if anything else comes forward since I'll be around all day, but for now Lynch Nstarz
or dyachei. At the moment, I'm not sure about anyone. Sure, nyanko is all hockey-fied, but that doesn't mean she can't be a wolf. It just means she's not HERE.

If we're voting to lynch based on the assumption that one of the silenced people is a wolf (wait, didn't we say we'd NEVER do that again in a previous game? :laugh: ), then in my mind dyachei and Nstarz stand out. But remember that silencing doesn't necessarily equal wolf. For example, I personally was out and about in the mansion last night. However, I "ducked for cover" and was not injured. Lucky me! :luck:
 
Can anyone vouch for nyanko being innocent? I know she is at a hockey game currently but that doesn't mean she isn't a wolf.

right now I am deciding between nstarz, dyachei, and nyanko for my lynch vote
 
Yes! I can vouch for nohika!

I am also going to go with lynch NStarz.
Thanks, yo 🙂

lynch NStarz

giving nyanko the benefit of the doubt, and she's been helpful in the thread I think. Dyachei is dyachei...she never says a ton to begin with 😛
 
Haha. Hair like that is fun to pet. But I also like when it's a bit longer. My most recent ex/friend (who knows what's going on really) generally keeps his hair a bit longer and I kind of like it. It was fun to play with. Beards aren't tolerated too well. Scruff is okay though.

My boy has almost shoulder length hair. Like Gotye, but even thicken and wavier. Seriously, it's ****ing gorgeous. Women are jealous of it :laugh: He also has a beard - once it gets past a certain point, it's no longer scratchy - actually soft. It's the in-between stage I don't care for.

Oh, and lynch Nstarz.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Lynch Vote Tally:

NStarz- 8
(LIS, SOV, Phillilab, orca2011, katie8, nordicat, WTF, SheepdogPSU)

Voting ends in approx. 45 minutes!
 
Ok I have been trying to study for my finals and checking back in periodically... did anyone have any valid suspicion on NStarz or is it just because we think she is silenced?

Never been a huge fan of lynching the silent ones as then they cannot defend themselves which I think sucks if they are innocent.

Considering an RNG of the silent players just to make it fair if there is no good info.
 
Ok I have been trying to study for my finals and checking back in periodically... did anyone have any valid suspicion on NStarz or is it just because we think she is silenced?

Never been a huge fan of lynching the silent ones as then they cannot defend themselves which I think sucks if they are innocent.

Considering an RNG of the silent players just to make it fair if there is no good info.

Honestly. I don't feel that strongly about Nstarz either, but most of the other's are vouched for or at least seem to have a reason that makes me more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt right now.
 
DON'T LYNCH ME!!! I'm not silenced--sorry. I was out with my friend and forgot to tell you guys I wouldn't be around! I'M NOT SILENCED AND I'M NOT A WOLF!
 
We also run the risk of lynching a role if we go off that list :\ Poop.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dyachei is here, according to the "members viewing thread" box dealy...
 
Well shoot. Also didn't dyachei say she was working today?? Is this silence thing really the right way to vote. What if only people with roles were silenced? Not wolves? I don't feel strongly with any vote at this point so unfortunately for now I'm sticking with my lynch. Sorry if you're not a wolf NStarz 🙁
 
Well shoot. Also didn't dyachei say she was working today?? Is this silence thing really the right way to vote. What if only people with roles were silenced? Not wolves? I don't feel strongly with any vote at this point so unfortunately for now I'm sticking with my lynch. Sorry if you're not a wolf NStarz 🙁

I have a role and used it and was not silenced, FWIW.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad