-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok, who here doesn't have a role they have proven? I know four innocent people, plus me, and trust one other one pretty well at this point.
I don't think my role has been proven....
Lissa said I had been investigated, but I think that was crap from IPB.
I have, though, shared my role with her (when I was in that room) and Nyanko.
I'm leaning towards our fearless leader. I have explained to my Kitchen-mates why I suspect her, but I can put it out on the thread as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone want to admit to shooting Lissa?
I don't think my role has been proven....
Lissa said I had been investigated, but I think that was crap from IPB.
I have, though, shared my role with her (when I was in that room) and Nyanko.
Why do you trust nyanko if you don't mind me asking? I am on the verge of putting in my lynch vote for her so I am just curious
Does anyone want to admit to shooting Lissa?
I have a feeling it was a wolf that shot lissarae since she is one of the few people to be cleared and we have proof that the wolves can use the revolver as SOV shot at me with it.
Why do you trust nyanko if you don't mind me asking? I am on the verge of putting in my lynch vote for her so I am just curious
I don't. It was when I first arrived in the room; I was operating on the "pick someone to trust" principle. To be honest, I've been a little wary because I never even got a PM response from Nyanko and haven't heard anything since then.
********
Dang, it's been dead in here. 😴
2 hours to deadline.
********
Current Vote Tally:
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM. ****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
Dang, it's been dead in here. 😴
2 hours to deadline.
********
Current Vote Tally:
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM. ****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
I'd kinda like to know why Philliab was moved to the kitchen in particular. If she was moved by a villager, why not move her to where WTF is so that she (Philliab) can protect herself and WTF at the same time? (If I'm understanding Philliab's role correctly?) Why the kitchen?
I'd kinda like to know why Philliab was moved to the kitchen in particular. If she was moved by a villager, why not move her to where WTF is so that she (Philliab) can protect herself and WTF at the same time? (If I'm understanding Philliab's role correctly?) Why the kitchen?
It was a mutual decision in our room. We wanted her to be able to talk to people outside of the thread and we trust each other.
It was a mutual decision in our room. We wanted her to be able to talk to people outside of the thread and we trust each other.
Fair 'nuff. I think a better move would have been to put her in WTF's room where she could protect herself and WTF at the same time without having to make a decision about leaving one or the other exposed, but.....
Just to chime in - I don't have any role, I'm just a lame pop princess "singer." Also, someone tried to use the knife on me and move me into the kitchen - I'm assuming it was done with good intentions, but it didn't work because I don't have any night actions. Boo. But at least I'm not alone in the Conservatory anymore.
As for the lynch vote... does anyone have strong suspicions? I don't right now and hate voting blindly.
As for the lynch vote... does anyone have strong suspicions? I don't right now and hate voting blindly.
Fair 'nuff. I think a better move would have been to put her in WTF's room where she could protect herself and WTF at the same time without having to make a decision about leaving one or the other exposed, but.....
Fair enough. We were thinking more about communication and less about the protective aspect.
Just to chime in - I don't have any role, I'm just a lame pop princess "singer." Also, someone tried to use the knife on me and move me into the kitchen - I'm assuming it was done with good intentions, but it didn't work because I don't have any night actions. Boo. But at least I'm not alone in the Conservatory anymore.
As for the lynch vote... does anyone have strong suspicions? I don't right now and hate voting blindly.
JJ, I can't say whether the knife use was innocent or not, but I can say it didn't come from one of us. I'm glad you have someone to talk to again though.
I hinted at my suspicion earlier. I think I'm going to go ahead and vote that way - lynch Sheepdog. I'll be around to change it if someone has something better.
Just to chime in - I don't have any role, I'm just a lame pop princess "singer." Also, someone tried to use the knife on me and move me into the kitchen - I'm assuming it was done with good intentions, but it didn't work because I don't have any night actions.
That was me, sorry. Forgot to chime in. At the time you were alone and I was trying to move you somewhere with other people.
I have no idea what to do about a lynch vote. I've been alternating between studying for my pathology test (35 minutes, yikes), and checking this thread to see if anyone has great ideas.
Fair enough. We were thinking more about communication and less about the protective aspect.
I get it. Always nicer to expand your own communication lines than someone else's, too. No worries. Was just throwing my opinion out there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********
And finally a vote!
1.5 hours to deadline.
********
Current Vote Tally:
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM. ****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
And finally a vote!
1.5 hours to deadline.
********
Current Vote Tally:
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM. ****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
I hinted at my suspicion earlier. I think I'm going to go ahead and vote that way - lynch Sheepdog. I'll be around to change it if someone has something better.
Can you say more about why? I'd like to vote, but I'm feeling pretty 'meh' about anyone.
I hinted at my suspicion earlier. I think I'm going to go ahead and vote that way - lynch Sheepdog. I'll be around to change it if someone has something better.
Really!?
I have been attacked, shot at by SOV (a wolf), tried to be lynched by SOV (a wolf), I was one of the first to vote to lynch fireflysushi, and I was the one who got the lynch against IPB rolling after Lissa voted for her and no one else would. You didn't even vote in the last lynch when there was much more evidence against IPB than there is against me. Saying that I do not suspect you personally but am just questioning your logic.
Can you say more about why? I'd like to vote, but I'm feeling pretty 'meh' about anyone.
The suspicion involves some conspiracy theory type thoughts, but bear with me. The last several games have set a precedent that you don't run for host unless you are a villager, because you will be investigated. However, she has not yet been investigated. SOV's attack felt like a ploy to prove her innocence when he went down. And, she is the last person that IPB "cleared" even though I begged her to investigate WTF. Again, a good ploy for the last ditch effort to keep a wolf alive.
I have been wrong before, and I could be wrong now.
Even if she is a villager, lynching her won't hurt anything. She still has her veto, so she can save herself. Then WTF can investigate her tonight. We'll know for sure.
Fair enough. We were thinking more about communication and less about the protective aspect.
JJ, I can't say whether the knife use was innocent or not, but I can say it didn't come from one of us. I'm glad you have someone to talk to again though.
I hinted at my suspicion earlier. I think I'm going to go ahead and vote that way - lynch Sheepdog. I'll be around to change it if someone has something better.
The reason I trusted sheepie was because SOV tried to kill him off to save his own skin, which likely indicated that he was a villager. Least imho.
However, she has not yet been investigated.
I believe sheepie's a man. Also, the reason he hasn't been investigated was that there was no seer (or at least not a non-wolf one) for the majority of the game so far.
It didn't seem like a ploy to me because it wouldn't've came out until Katie8 saw it using the candlestick. SOV wasn't expecting for the candlestick to be used, I'm guessing, since she never said she'd do it (not on the forums, or if I remember right, on PMs).
********However, she has not yet been investigated. SOV's attack felt like a ploy to prove her innocence when he went down.
I'm not commenting on your suspicions, but Sheepdog is a he.

********
********
I'm not commenting on your suspicions, but Sheepdog is a he.
********
I think I've gone back and forth on that one. Oops.
The suspicion involves some conspiracy theory type thoughts, but bear with me. The last several games have set a precedent that you don't run for host unless you are a villager, because you will be investigated. However, she has not yet been investigated. SOV's attack felt like a ploy to prove her innocence when he went down. And, she is the last person that IPB "cleared" even though I begged her to investigate WTF. Again, a good ploy for the last ditch effort to keep a wolf alive.
I have been wrong before, and I could be wrong now.
Even if she is a villager, lynching her won't hurt anything. She still has her veto, so she can save herself. Then WTF can investigate her tonight. We'll know for sure.
Firstly I am a "he" and secondly I will just veto the lynch which wastes a good lynch chance. Also lets not repeat the vet school game where I was president and someone euthanized me on a hunch so that I couldn't veto and I ended up being innocent.
It didn't seem like a ploy to me because it wouldn't've came out until Katie8 saw it using the candlestick. SOV wasn't expecting for the candlestick to be used, I'm guessing, since she never said she'd do it (not on the forums, or if I remember right, on PMs).
Wasn't Katie8 in the study? If so, Sheepdog would know she had the candlestick.
I told you this involves some conspiracy theory type thoughts, but I don't have a stronger suspicion and like I said, this won't actually kill anyone.
Firstly I am a "he" and secondly I will just veto the lynch which wastes a good lynch chance. Also lets not repeat the vet school game where I was president and someone euthanized me on a hunch so that I couldn't veto and I ended up being innocent.
Again, sorry for the gender confusion. I knew LIS and SOV were men, somehow missed you (newbie mistake).
Anyway, do you have a better suspicion? I'd rather waste a lynch vote than kill a villager.
Wasn't Katie8 in the study? If so, Sheepdog would know she had the candlestick.
I told you this involves some conspiracy theory type thoughts, but I don't have a stronger suspicion and like I said, this won't actually kill anyone.
I was in the lounge at that point of the game i think, the gun usage moved me to the study
Honestly based on my interactions with sheeps, I don't think he's a wolf. I haven't investigated him, but we've been pretty open....
I was in the lounge at that point of the game i think, the gun usage moved me to the study
I stand corrected on that point then.
We have a little over an hour before the deadline
Does anyone have a better idea?
Does anyone have a better idea?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********I think I've gone back and forth on that one. Oops.
Oh, I totally color-coded my WW notes so I wouldn't mis-pronoun anyone, among other things. Cuit laughed at me. 🙁
********
lynch nyanko
I have a list of all the players and I put a mark next to their name if I see anything that gives me a reason to trust them as we go along, nyanko and orca are the only two with no marks. That and nyanko has a questionable voting pattern in that when we lynch a wolf she is one of the last to put her lynch in for them every time. This is still just a suspicion but I feel rather strongly about it.
I have a list of all the players and I put a mark next to their name if I see anything that gives me a reason to trust them as we go along, nyanko and orca are the only two with no marks. That and nyanko has a questionable voting pattern in that when we lynch a wolf she is one of the last to put her lynch in for them every time. This is still just a suspicion but I feel rather strongly about it.
Ok. I gotta go out on a limb here cause I gotta go. I may be wrong, but I hope y'all trust me enough to not lynch me in retaliation if we're wrong. Nobody is willing to so...welp, might as well put myself out there Lynch nyanko. Someone double check her voting hx, though. I didn't see anything anti-wolf (ie, leading a charge on a wolf) in there when I checked.
lynch nyanko
I have a list of all the players and I put a mark next to their name if I see anything that gives me a reason to trust them as we go along, nyanko and orca are the only two with no marks. That and nyanko has a questionable voting pattern in that when we lynch a wolf she is one of the last to put her lynch in for them every time. This is still just a suspicion but I feel rather strongly about it.
LMAO. Almost the same time. Are you in my brain!?!

********
About 1 hour to deadline.
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 2 (Sheepdog, WTF)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
About 1 hour to deadline.
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 2 (Sheepdog, WTF)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
Ok, off to the floor. Fingers crossed.
********
45 minutes to deadline.
Only 3 votes out of 12 players? 🙁
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 2 (Sheepdog, WTF)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
45 minutes to deadline.
Only 3 votes out of 12 players? 🙁
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 2 (Sheepdog, WTF)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
****************************************
Where the heck is everyone?! KILL THE WOLVES!!!!
**************************************************
Where the heck is everyone?! KILL THE WOLVES!!!!
**************************************************
************************************************
Where the heck is everyone?!
**************************************************
That's what I want to know! How am I supposed to entertain myself by posting the flip-flopping vote tallies if there are no voters flip-flopping, or even voting?!

********
Lissa and philliab are silenced and there is a contingency vote but that still leaves half the people left to vote
****************************************
Where the heck is everyone?! KILL THE WOLVES!!!!
![]()
**************************************************
******************************************
hahahah seriously!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?!?!?
*******************************************
I trust WTF and sheepdog (SOV wouldn't have shot at him, especially not knowing that someone would see with the candlestick), so I'll bandwagon on their vote since I'm not strongly suspicious of anyone at this point. Also, because of the fact that they both had the same idea independently.
Lynch nyanko. Sorry :-/ I know it's stupid, but I have a harder time lynching people I know IRL.
Lynch nyanko. Sorry :-/ I know it's stupid, but I have a harder time lynching people I know IRL.

I didn't, either... I'll trust you guys on this. Lynch nyanko.I didn't see anything anti-wolf (ie, leading a charge on a wolf) in there when I checked.
Now I've got to get back to radiology. Will check in again later.
********
Under 30 minutes to deadline!
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 4 (Sheepdog, WTF, jjohnston, cuit)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
Under 30 minutes to deadline!
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 4 (Sheepdog, WTF, jjohnston, cuit)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lissa and philliab are silenced and there is a contingency vote but that still leaves half the people left to vote
How did you know this?
Lynch nyanko. Now back to studying for finals.
I think I just got lynched by my clin path final too, why not two in one day? 
I don't have any special role or ability to help out with and I've been absent for a lot of the game due to hockey and clin path, so haven't been able to pay much attention and probably haven't contributed original info as much as I should. Don't know what I could do to convince any of you at this point, but hopefully your intentions in lynching me are good rather than wolfish, at least.

I don't have any special role or ability to help out with and I've been absent for a lot of the game due to hockey and clin path, so haven't been able to pay much attention and probably haven't contributed original info as much as I should. Don't know what I could do to convince any of you at this point, but hopefully your intentions in lynching me are good rather than wolfish, at least.
I think I just got lynched by my clin path final too, why not two in one day?
I don't have any special role or ability to help out with and I've been absent for a lot of the game due to hockey and clin path, so haven't been able to pay much attention and probably haven't contributed original info as much as I should. Don't know what I could do to convince any of you at this point, but hopefully your intentions in lynching me are good rather than wolfish, at least.
This is why I didn't want to lynch you. It goes with the "lynch the quiet", which translates into "lynch the busy" instead of actually using real information. WTF, I honestly would have lynched you a long time ago for your voting history in the game.
I hope you guys are right, but I'm not changing my vote.
********
10 minutes to deadline!
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 6 (Sheepdog, WTF, jjohnston, cuit, nohika, NStarz)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
10 minutes to deadline!
********
Current Vote Tally:
nyanko 6 (Sheepdog, WTF, jjohnston, cuit, nohika, NStarz)
Sheepdog 1 (hintofblue)
1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).
Voting closes at 12PM.****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****
Night will close at 7PM.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K