-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As far as the lounge being locked down - I am not sure if that actually happened or not - or is DVM trying to f' with our minds.
I'm gonna go with it really happened. I highly doubt that was purely coincidental that she said that.
My question is, what made sheepie such a huge target?
Unfortunately due to death I haven't had the chance to investigate Sheepdog, but I don't think he's lying about the 2 attacks. I think there was some kind of protection involved with him; what I was wasn't sure of was if the lounge lockdown was part of that protection or not.Obviously he avoided 2 attacks, so something or someone protected him. Or he could be full of Sheepdog's poo and he is a wolf making crap up - but he is our host, so hopefully someone has or will investigate him.
As far as the lounge being locked down - I am not sure if that actually happened or not - or is DVM trying to f' with our minds.
I'm basing this on the theory that the lockdown actually happened. If it really is DVM messing with us 😡, then I guess it doesn't matter at all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I was wondering. But how would it work? Pure speculation--in real life, I guess you could close a door with a wrench by using it to mess with the handle or putting bolts into a bar across the door or something.Maybe the wrench locks down a room?
I'm gonna go with it really happened. I highly doubt that was purely coincidental that she said that.
My question is, what made sheepie such a huge target?
I'm guessing him being the host makes him a target. He has the power to veto a lynch. He might also have other powers given to him as host. Sometimes not all of the specialty that comes with a position of power is revealed to everyone that plays, only the host itself. That's how it was in the last WW game as well. So that's my guess as to why he was attacked.
I doubt DVM is just messing with us. That would be really weird. I think the room was really locked down. I think the wrench is as good a guess as any. Either way I'm willing to bet there's a role or an item that locks down an entire room. It could act as protection, the wolves wouldn't be able to attack anyone in the locked down room IF the room is full of innocents. But I think since there was an attack, it gives us the info that there's a wolf in the room. So it either protects, or gives us info about wolf existence.
I'm guessing him being the host makes him a target. He has the power to veto a lynch. He might also have other powers given to him as host. Sometimes not all of the specialty that comes with a position of power is revealed to everyone that plays, only the host itself. That's how it was in the last WW game as well. So that's my guess as to why he was attacked.
👍
So I was going to look for a meme when I realized that I have an awesome IRL picture I took.
So I was going to look for a meme when I realized that I have an awesome IRL picture I took.
love it!love it!
Thanks! I was just walking to work and was waiting to cross the street, looked over and BAM!
****************************🤣********************So I was going to look for a meme when I realized that I have an awesome IRL picture I took.
A little over 5 hours until the lynch deadline..
Some votes have been made but I am resting comfortably in my bed typing on my phone so no tally with this post.
happy lynching!
Some votes have been made but I am resting comfortably in my bed typing on my phone so no tally with this post.
happy lynching!
So I was going to look for a meme when I realized that I have an awesome IRL picture I took.
The best part is people tore all the numbers off the bottom!****************The best part is people tore all the numbers off the bottom!
I was just thinking the same thing. Did they really want to get ahold of that guy?
******************
I'm still a little confused...how are we certain both attacks were by wolves? I know someone mentioned something about an attacker role that helped determined if an action would go through or not. I guess I just don't really understand that whole concept since I don't think I've played in a game where that was the case. Or I did and just never realized it.
Also, didn't wldlfstnt say she used the rope on him? Although I supposed he would have been silenced and not really killed, so I guess that would make two wolf attacks possible...
And for those suspicious of me, I honestly don't really have a defense. I haven't had any items and my room just started talking last night, so it's not like I have information to share or anything like that. Also, in the past any time I've tried to defend myself, I end up getting lynched anyways, so I dunno.
Also, didn't wldlfstnt say she used the rope on him? Although I supposed he would have been silenced and not really killed, so I guess that would make two wolf attacks possible...
And for those suspicious of me, I honestly don't really have a defense. I haven't had any items and my room just started talking last night, so it's not like I have information to share or anything like that. Also, in the past any time I've tried to defend myself, I end up getting lynched anyways, so I dunno.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************
I was just thinking the same thing. Did they really want to get ahold of that guy?
******************
That was my favorite part too! I love whoever came up with it. I hope they realized it was Lionel Richie
To clarify this: what we think happened is that one attack was wld with the rope and one was the wolves. About the attacker role, I know in the JP game cuit told me the wolf had to name one of themselves as the attacker. Who the attacker was affected how some actions went through. Like when people could protect their whole group with T-rex pee--if one certain wolf attacked it wouldn't work and if any of the other wolves attacked it would protect the victim. That's the only game I have knowledge like that for, so I don't know how common it is or if it's the case here.I'm still a little confused...how are we certain both attacks were by wolves? I know someone mentioned something about an attacker role that helped determined if an action would go through or not. I guess I just don't really understand that whole concept since I don't think I've played in a game where that was the case. Or I did and just never realized it.
*******************************************
So I don't have any cool memes to post, but I will say this...
lynch wolves!
That is all.
********************
Hehehe. Little do you know, but by accepting that tasy cupcake, you have been converted in the underworld
*********************
I'm still a little confused...how are we certain both attacks were by wolves? I know someone mentioned something about an attacker role that helped determined if an action would go through or not. I guess I just don't really understand that whole concept since I don't think I've played in a game where that was the case. Or I did and just never realized it.
Also, didn't wldlfstnt say she used the rope on him? Although I supposed he would have been silenced and not really killed, so I guess that would make two wolf attacks possible...
And for those suspicious of me, I honestly don't really have a defense. I haven't had any items and my room just started talking last night, so it's not like I have information to share or anything like that. Also, in the past any time I've tried to defend myself, I end up getting lynched anyways, so I dunno.
One of the wildcat/wildstuds/whatever (I don't remember which) said that the first attack was from them attacking sheepdog with the rope (silencer), but that they couldn't get to them. Sheepdog is the one that claimed the second attack was from a wolf.
************************
Hehehe. Little do you know, but by accepting that tasy cupcake, you have been converted in the underworld![]()
*********************
************
🤣 I will only accept this conversion if I'm guaranteed cupcakes and waffles for the rest of the game.
***********
Last edited:
I doubt the wolves have any cupcakes as awesome as this one, Fireflysushi! Nothing you offer can compare to this:************************
Hehehe. Little do you know, but by accepting that tasy cupcake, you have been converted in the underworld
*********************
*********************🤣 I will only accept this conversion if I'm guaranteed cupcakes and waffles for the rest of the game.
Ohh you are naughty with your lack of ***********. I can guarantee the cupcakes and can even give you some pancake-cupcakes, but actual pancakes are DVMD's gig.
*******************
*****************************I doubt the wolves have any cupcakes as awesome as this one, Fireflysushi! Nothing you offer can compare to this:
![]()
Alright, no cookie monster, but I have the muppets!
*******************************
Mmmmm... cupcakes. I am starting to get hungry now but I really don't feel like getting out of bed.
Those are only cupcakes. With cookie monster, you get a cupcake and a cookie, which anyone would tell you is better! 🙂*****************************
Alright, no cookie monster, but I have the muppets!
*******************************
Those are only cupcakes. With cookie monster, you get a cupcake and a cookie, which anyone would tell you is better! 🙂
except for me - as I like neither

except for me - as I like neither![]()
I'm not sure I can trust someone like that. (😉)***************
You need help. 😛
Agreed. Cupcakes was one thing, but cookies???!!?? Good gosh woman!
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
*****************
*****************
****************************

*****************************

*****************************
Ok...this insane amount of memes thing is honestly starting to bug me, as funny as some are. Or maybe I am just a grouchypants this morning.....
**********
*************
*************
****************************
![]()
*****************************
Don't care how those look I would still eat them.
WTF, you seem very noncommittal this game. Acting kind of like you did last game as chaos. Are you a pair of dice or something?

******
sowie WTF
******
sowie WTF
******
except for me - as I like neither![]()
YOU DON'T LIKE COOKIES EITHER?!!
Like... any kind of cookie?... Not liking cupcakes was one thing, but this I cannot even comprehend.
Ok new tactic:
whoever attacked me last night please come forward, honesty is the best policy😉
but seriously, in the message I got from DVM it also said I was lucky to be alive, so it definitely seems like the one attack was meant to kill me
whoever attacked me last night please come forward, honesty is the best policy😉
but seriously, in the message I got from DVM it also said I was lucky to be alive, so it definitely seems like the one attack was meant to kill me
Well, I guess that answers the question I was just about to ask (how you knew it was a wolf attack vs. the knife)...but seriously, in the message I got from DVM it also said I was lucky to be alive, so it definitely seems like the one attack was meant to kill me
So it looks like orca2011 is the only name being tossed around right now? Can anyone elaborate on their suspicions of her or point me to the posts if that's been addressed (may have missed some amongst the memes)?
I don't see any reason to go w/Orca. I think someone just said it was a hunch?Well, I guess that answers the question I was just about to ask (how you knew it was a wolf attack vs. the knife)...
So it looks like orca2011 is the only name being tossed around right now? Can anyone elaborate on their suspicions of her or point me to the posts if that's been addressed (may have missed some amongst the memes)?
I'm at work right now, so no saying if I'll be able to get back on here between now and the deadline.
Yeah I just got home from my final and attempted to get caught up. The memes are making it really hard to follow what's going on. I keep missing posts because they are in between memes. If you guys could tone it down just a little that would be awesome.Ok...this insane amount of memes thing is honestly starting to bug me, as funny as some are. Or maybe I am just a grouchypants this morning.....
Yeah I just got home from my final and attempted to get caught up. The memes are making it really hard to follow what's going on. I keep missing posts because they are in between memes. If you guys could tone it down just a little that would be awesome.
👍 I think we need a separate meme thread!
BTW, what exactly is a meme??

My laundry's finally done, so I'll be heading out shortly to drive halfway across the state. I'll be able to catch up in a couple of hours, so I should be back in plenty of time for the lynch deadline.
I am also asking for a tone down on the memes. It makes it difficult to find votes as well. Thank You! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************************Yeah I just got home from my final and attempted to get caught up. The memes are making it really hard to follow what's going on. I keep missing posts because they are in between memes. If you guys could tone it down just a little that would be awesome.
muah hah hah ha!!!!!
My plan is working!
You all will probably think twice before lynching now huh?
Seriously though I will attempt to keep memes to night time areas. Unless I have a particularly funny one and I can't wait.
***************************
Official Vote Tally:
orca2011 2 (Katie8, wildcatj)
Deadline is 2:30PM PST. 4 hours remain.
Happy Lynching!
orca2011 2 (Katie8, wildcatj)
Deadline is 2:30PM PST. 4 hours remain.
Happy Lynching!
I tried to silence sheep (my 14 yr old cousin chose him). I was informed the door was locked and went back to bed.One of the wildcat/wildstuds/whatever (I don't remember which) said that the first attack was from them attacking sheepdog with the rope (silencer), but that they couldn't get to them. Sheepdog is the one that claimed the second attack was from a wolf.
Mmmmm... cupcakes. I am starting to get hungry now but I really don't feel like getting out of bed.
I really want one too, but I would have to bake. I already did my activity for the day (bought 40 cans of 15 different flavors of cat food for my cat)
To clarify this: what we think happened is that one attack was wld with the rope and one was the wolves. About the attacker role, I know in the JP game cuit told me the wolf had to name one of themselves as the attacker. Who the attacker was affected how some actions went through. Like when people could protect their whole group with T-rex pee--if one certain wolf attacked it wouldn't work and if any of the other wolves attacked it would protect the victim. That's the only game I have knowledge like that for, so I don't know how common it is or if it's the case here.
Ah. Okay. I somehow didn't pick up on it during that game. Comprehension failure.
It says Oklahoma State c/o 2016 under your avatar....?? Did you change your mind?Ah. Okay. I somehow didn't pick up on it during that game. Comprehension failure.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
