Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried to silence sheep (my 14 yr old cousin chose him). I was informed the door was locked and went back to bed.



I really want one too, but I would have to bake. I already did my activity for the day (bought 40 cans of 15 different flavors of cat food for my cat)

My activity for the day: Out of bed. Pay vet school deposit..:scared: (still has not been done).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) Why? Is she not responding to PMs? I feel like a lot of people have been absent from the thread today.

if she is silenced:
2) Anyone admit to silencing her? or could this be from the failed attack? The only item we know of that silences is the rope and this was used on sheep, right?
Correct, not responding to PMs!
 
hear me out on this:

When I start a game I assume that there is at least one wolf in each room. I know this is not the best strategy, but the chances of a wolf being in your respected rooms is greater right now with at least 5 wolves left, than the chance of everyone in your room being innocent. I have reason to believe that the billiard room may be the only room right now that doesn't have any wolves, which makes it more likely that the rest of the rooms have a wolf in them. So when I look at the lounge the most likely wolf in my opinion is orca. If you don't agree with this logic that is fine but unless something new comes out I will put my vote in for lynch orca2011

this hunch has nothing to do with the attack on me
 
hear me out on this:

When I start a game I assume that there is at least one wolf in each room. I know this is not the best strategy, but the chances of a wolf being in your respected rooms is greater right now with at least 5 wolves left, than the chance of everyone in your room being innocent. I have reason to believe that the billiard room may be the only room right now that doesn't have any wolves, which makes it more likely that the rest of the rooms have a wolf in them. So when I look at the lounge the most likely wolf in my opinion is orca. If you don't agree with this logic that is fine but unless something new comes out I will put my vote in for lynch orca2011

this hunch has nothing to do with the attack on me
Normally I would agree with this but people move around in this game. That makes it harder to try to use this strategy. I'm just not sold on orca right now. I don't know why, I'm just not feeling it. Packen is much more suspect in my eyes since she appears to be silenced (posting in other threads but not this one) and the rope wasn't used on her.
 
hear me out on this:

When I start a game I assume that there is at least one wolf in each room. I know this is not the best strategy, but the chances of a wolf being in your respected rooms is greater right now with at least 5 wolves left, than the chance of everyone in your room being innocent. I have reason to believe that the billiard room may be the only room right now that doesn't have any wolves, which makes it more likely that the rest of the rooms have a wolf in them. So when I look at the lounge the most likely wolf in my opinion is orca. If you don't agree with this logic that is fine but unless something new comes out I will put my vote in for lynch orca2011

this hunch has nothing to do with the attack on me

You're logic is fine about the chances of each room having a wolf is fine, but I don't really understand why I'm the one that is standing out compared to either Dyachei or Wildcatj.
 
Normally I would agree with this but people move around in this game. That makes it harder to try to use this strategy. I'm just not sold on orca right now. I don't know why, I'm just not feeling it. Packen is much more suspect in my eyes since she appears to be silenced (posting in other threads but not this one) and the rope wasn't used on her.

So are you assuming there's only one way for people to be silenced and that's the rope? Other than a failed attack I mean.
I'm with sheep on this one for the time being. Except I'm more inclined because of the failed attack in our room with locked doors. I know in the WW history game I could only be killed if there was a wolf in my group. Though I'd really like it if someone would investigate sheep and make that known. Pretty sure about his innocence, but I'd love to know for sure.
 
You're logic is fine about the chances of each room having a wolf is fine, but I don't really understand why I'm the one that is standing out compared to either Dyachei or Wildcatj.

The main reason I dont suspect wildcatj is that she led the lynch on Fireflysushi.
 
I'm also not sold on orca. If Packen is indeed silenced, and it wasn't done by the rope, I think it's suspicious and that she could be a wolf and be silenced because of the failed attack. For me, that's the strongest evidence at the moment and I'll go ahead and say lynch Packen. If someone has anything stronger, or if Packen speaks up and therefore is NOT silenced, I'll change my vote.
 
I'm also not sold on orca. If Packen is indeed silenced, and it wasn't done by the rope, I think it's suspicious and that she could be a wolf and be silenced because of the failed attack. For me, that's the strongest evidence at the moment and I'll go ahead and say lynch Packen. If someone has anything stronger, or if Packen speaks up and therefore is NOT silenced, I'll change my vote.

The only reason I'm not suspicious of Packen is because when I originally voted for firefly off a hunch and didn't explain why, she was the first to ask me about it. She also agreed that she felt the same way about firefly. When no one else was paying attention to my vote, I think it would be pretty stupid as a wolf to point it out and then vote that way.
 
I'm also not sold on orca. If Packen is indeed silenced, and it wasn't done by the rope, I think it's suspicious and that she could be a wolf and be silenced because of the failed attack. For me, that's the strongest evidence at the moment and I'll go ahead and say lynch Packen. If someone has anything stronger, or if Packen speaks up and therefore is NOT silenced, I'll change my vote.

Ohhh I didn't even think of that :scared: hmm this would be a good theory.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So are you assuming there's only one way for people to be silenced and that's the rope? Other than a failed attack I mean.
I'm with sheep on this one for the time being. Except I'm more inclined because of the failed attack in our room with locked doors. I know in the WW history game I could only be killed if there was a wolf in my group. Though I'd really like it if someone would investigate sheep and make that known. Pretty sure about his innocence, but I'd love to know for sure.
I'm not assuming that there is only one way to be silenced, I said that the rope is the only silencer that we know of. If there is another way, please let me know.
 
Gut feeling says lynch fireflysushi. Gut > RNG, but literally no basis for it. I am not feeling IPB and I think zany would be silly. How would a wolf know or expect that all the villagers had special roles?

May I ask why your gut is saying this?

OK...at the risk of being ostrasized by the other people in my room, I agree with you, wildcatj. I know that if I suggest lynching fireflysushi, and she turns out to be a villager then I am doomed. But I have the same gut feeling. To me, she's not playing like "normal" nor did she defend herself when accused.

wildcatj - Actually, it was Philliab who questioned you and agreed when you brought up FFS, not Packen.
 
I'm not assuming that there is only one way to be silenced, I said that the rope is the only silencer that we know of. If there is another way, please let me know.

Not that I know of, I just don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to have a silencing item and a silencing role. Then again, other than my reservation about packen I just posted, you could be right.
 
I'm also not sold on orca. If Packen is indeed silenced, and it wasn't done by the rope, I think it's suspicious and that she could be a wolf and be silenced because of the failed attack. For me, that's the strongest evidence at the moment and I'll go ahead and say lynch Packen. If someone has anything stronger, or if Packen speaks up and therefore is NOT silenced, I'll change my vote.

Packen mentioned to me in PM that as a result of using her role, she'd be silenced for 2 days. DO NOT lynch Packen yet!
 
Normally I would agree with this but people move around in this game. That makes it harder to try to use this strategy. I'm just not sold on orca right now. I don't know why, I'm just not feeling it. Packen is much more suspect in my eyes since she appears to be silenced (posting in other threads but not this one) and the rope wasn't used on her.

I agree about the moving around makes my logic a bit flawed but no one from the lounge has moved yet
 
Packen mentioned to me in PM that as a result of using her role, she'd be silenced for 2 days. DO NOT lynch Packen yet!
I can go with this -- she hasn't posted in here since Wednesday.
I have reason to believe that the billiard room may be the only room right now that doesn't have any wolves, which makes it more likely that the rest of the rooms have a wolf in them. So when I look at the lounge the most likely wolf in my opinion is orca.
I don't suppose you'd like to share why you think the billiard room is wolf-less? And as far as orca goes, I'm still not sold. What makes her more suspicious than dyachei, wildcatj, or even you? Is it just because it's "let's suspect orca time"? Or is it based off of something -- even if it's minor?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't suppose you'd like to share why you think the billiard room is wolf-less? And as far as orca goes, I'm still not sold. What makes her more suspicious than dyachei, wildcatj, or even you? Is it just because it's "let's suspect orca time"? Or is it based off of something -- even if it's minor?

Billiard Room: 2 players dead, Nstarz was pretty vehemently running for host (not a very wolfy thing to do), and wldlfstdnt used the rope on me last night (if she was a wolf why would she try and silence me if they were just planning on killing me). So unless Nstarz has a role that protects her from investigation and thought that she wouldnt get caught, I don't see any of the billiard room being wolves now.

Lounge: I ran for host, was attacked, and I know I am innocent😎. Wildcatj lead the lynch of FFS and I joined in when it was still looking like IPB was going to be lynched. Then it comes down to dyachei and orca. Orca just seems more suspicious to me right now and obviously to wildcat also.
 
Billiard Room: 2 players dead, Nstarz was pretty vehemently running for host (not a very wolfy thing to do), and wldlfstdnt used the rope on me last night (if she was a wolf why would she try and silence me if they were just planning on killing me). So unless Nstarz has a role that protects her from investigation and thought that she wouldnt get caught, I don't see any of the billiard room being wolves now.

Lounge: I ran for host, was attacked, and I know I am innocent😎. Wildcatj lead the lynch of FFS and I joined in when it was still looking like IPB was going to be lynched. Then it comes down to dyachei and orca. Orca just seems more suspicious to me right now and obviously to wildcat also.

Yeah, but the question I want to know is why? Everyone is always suspicious of me for no good reason. It's kind of annoying really. I'd at least like to be given a reason for once.
 
Billiard Room: 2 players dead, Nstarz was pretty vehemently running for host (not a very wolfy thing to do), and wldlfstdnt used the rope on me last night (if she was a wolf why would she try and silence me if they were just planning on killing me). So unless Nstarz has a role that protects her from investigation and thought that she wouldnt get caught, I don't see any of the billiard room being wolves now.

Lounge: I ran for host, was attacked, and I know I am innocent😎. Wildcatj lead the lynch of FFS and I joined in when it was still looking like IPB was going to be lynched. Then it comes down to dyachei and orca. Orca just seems more suspicious to me right now and obviously to wildcat also.

dyachei has been pretty quiet though.

Also, in SOV's game, it came out after the game was over that some players could only be killed if they were both attacked + silenced or whatever. Maybe the wolves thought that doing both could possibly take the leader out if the leader has some kind of protective role?

I don't know, just an idea. I really don't like wldlf's whole "I picked this person to use this item on because my cousin picked them" shtick either, honestly. Something about her is definitely raising flags to me.
 
Sheeps -- I don't know if I'd discount wldlfstdnt completely just because she tried to silence you. Maybe they were concerned about the attack failing and wanted your silence to cause confusion? And I'm still not sure why orca > dyachei. Is it because she's been quieter than dyachei?
 
I'm reading back through sheep's, orca's and dyachei's posts to see if I can pinpoint why I'm feeling orca. So far I'm pretty sold on sheep. He was the third one after me and philliab to vote for FF. And right now I think that's pretty good evidence. I'll get back to the other two one moment.
 
Something about her is definitely raising flags to me.
Me, too, ever since she silenced me. As far as last night goes... if you want to move someone to your room, why not ask if anyone wants to move? Why do it "randomly" and sneaky-like?
 
Sheeps -- I don't know if I'd discount wldlfstdnt completely just because she tried to silence you. Maybe they were concerned about the attack failing and wanted your silence to cause confusion? And I'm still not sure why orca > dyachei. Is it because she's been quieter than dyachei?

This. I don't get why silencing the leader is a non-wolfy thing to do. To me it looks weird.
 
Sheeps -- I don't know if I'd discount wldlfstdnt completely just because she tried to silence you. Maybe they were concerned about the attack failing and wanted your silence to cause confusion? And I'm still not sure why orca > dyachei. Is it because she's been quieter than dyachei?

Good point, I had thought about that but SOV's game is the only one that I could think of that has ever had any crazy rules like that about silencing/attacking same person, but you may be right.

I'm just trying to strategize, not force anyone vote for orca, but dyachei always plays the same and is hard to read but I feel as of now she is a villager ( I may be wrong)
 
YOU DON'T LIKE COOKIES EITHER?!!

Like... any kind of cookie?... Not liking cupcakes was one thing, but this I cannot even comprehend.

Yeah I am an interesting character for sure... let's just say I have had 2 boxes of samoas in my cupboard for a month now and only eaten 1


dyachei has been pretty quiet though.

Also, in SOV's game, it came out after the game was over that some players could only be killed if they were both attacked + silenced or whatever. Maybe the wolves thought that doing both could possibly take the leader out if the leader has some kind of protective role?

I don't know, just an idea. I really don't like wldlf's whole "I picked this person to use this item on because my cousin picked them" shtick either, honestly. Something about her is definitely raising flags to me.

Interesting thought - perhaps she is using whatever items she gets as a cover. Knowing she is using them on innocents and no harm will actually come to them.
 
Right. Well I have to leave for work in a few minutes and I just don't feel comfortable lynching IPB because I do feel it was an honest mistake, and having been almost a victim to one of those myself in these games, I totally understand. So RNG it is.

Lynch Packen

See, now this kind of makes me think no on Orca, because why push things off IPB?

Oh! I remember why I didn't like dyachei for a wolf, when she voted for today's lynch she originally voted for me. And then changed it when she realized I was the one who originally mentioned FF. I feel like it would be silly to point fingers at me when there's proof towards me not being a wolf.

So now I've countered myself on everyone in my group. This was mostly useless. Back to square one.
 
This. I don't get why silencing the leader is a non-wolfy thing to do. To me it looks weird.

My only logic behind that was why silence me if you are going to kill me, why not just silence someone else, but I have noticed some little suspicious things from wld so she may yet be a wolf
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And now I'm also kind of leaning toward's wldlfstdnt. I agree it's weird that she'd use the rope on our leader. If I picked randomly for me I'd still think twice about doing that.
 
Lynch wldlfstdnt.

This may be going out on a limb since I don't have anything solid, but she's more suspicious to me than orca is. Her use of the rope isn't sitting well with me; like I said above, why "randomly" and sneakily try to move someone to your room? Why not ask first?
 
And now I'm also kind of leaning toward's wldlfstdnt. I agree it's weird that she'd use the rope on our leader. If I picked randomly for me I'd still think twice about doing that.

This is kind of what's drawing me towards her, and I might have a stronger urge to vote for her since I also want to save myself. Can't deny that. But I would never use an item on a mayor/host that can silence them unless I was like 90% certain they had been converted or something like that, which I really don't think is the case this time.