Colorado State c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there anyone that hasn't received the registration email? Im wondering if I should check in with them, cause I didn't receive anything yesterday...

Members don't see this ad.

I would probably message them. I received mine already too
Ah, I just found it in my spam 😅... I have been searching my email for "CSU" but the email was from Adriene Marcus! Phew!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I'll be moving to Fort Collins in July with my pittie for the vet prep program. Does anybody have any advice for searching for housing?
Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
I just wanted to update you guys that I got pulled off the waitlist for the vet-prep program however I was accepted at Purdue University so there’s a high chance I might decline CSU’s offer

I’m #15 on the IS waiting list with UMN CVM.

I’m 22/265 in the Iowa State CVM OOS waiting list and I just got an offer to be class of 2026, but I already accepted Colorado State University CVM offer (VetPrep) which grants me a scholarship for my first year (MSc) and in state tuition for the 4 years of the DVM program (guaranteed seat). However, if UMN offers me a seat soon, then I may reconsider my position with CSU.

Although I got the offer through CSU as a VetPrep student (1 year of MSc plus 4 years of in state tuition DVM) I’m still on the waiting list for CSU OOS.

I got into SGU CVM but I declined their offer after CSU offered me a seat. Lincoln Memorial University wanted me to take OChem 2 (I was like, nope!!!🤣😂).

• Haha
@hernandez36 congrats on your Purdue acceptance!
@therabbitlover congrats as well and hope you can get into UMN or CSU OOS! I’ve accepted my seat as CSU OOS and I just wanted to say I’m obsessed with rabbits and hope to be a rabbit vet in the future! Hope we get to hang out if you end up at CSU as either OOS or vet prep. Good luck either way!

@hernandez36 congrats on your Purdue acceptance!
@therabbitlover congrats as well and hope you can get into UMN or CSU OOS! I’ve accepted my seat as CSU OOS and I just wanted to say I’m obsessed with rabbits and hope to be a rabbit vet in the future! Hope we get to hang out if you end up at CSU as either OOS or vet prep. Good luck either way!
Thank you very much and I wish you the best!

Members don't see this ad :)
I declined my OOS seat. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

• Care
I have officially declined my vet prep OOS seat. Hope it helps someone!

I just officially declined my OOS nonsponsored seat. Goodluck everyone!

Just declined my OOS seat! Hoping this lets someone reach their dream!

Just got pulled off the waitlist for OOS and couldn't believe it!!!! But I will be declining because I already put a deposit down at my IS. Good luck to the others on the waitlist!!

• Love
Does anyone know if all the seats in the class are currently filled or the odds of getting pulled off the waitlist at this post?

Yesterday I declined my OOS seat (got off waitlist)

I just got pulled off the waitlist for OOS I’m so proud of myself but I’ll most likely be declining my seat

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I accepted my UMN CVM offer as an in-state student.

I will email CSU tomorrow morning that I will no longer be attending their CSU VetPrep program.

I wish you all the best!

I officially declined my OOS seat best luck to all of you. I hope this helps someone

I officially gave away my seat (non sponsored). I accepted my in state CVM. Best of luck to everyone.