2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
About the Ads

smiles246

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Did anyone else have to have a professor specifically mail Columbia their 3rd recommendation letter? If so, do we get confirmation when they are received? The admissions office has been impossible to reach...
My science professor's letter was sent to Columbia through Interfolio and I haven't heard anything from them. I'm just going to give it a few weeks and hope for the best.

@pickuptruck8

Apr 27, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey Columbia is the only school that hasn't sent me an email to pay the supplemental fee, and it's been a few weeks since the other schools have sent them out. Do I need to wait for an email to pay the fee or do I just go on their website and do it?

smiles246

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey Columbia is the only school that hasn't sent me an email to pay the supplemental fee, and it's been a few weeks since the other schools have sent them out. Do I need to wait for an email to pay the fee or do I just go on their website and do it?
You have to go to their website to pay the fee. There’s no supplemental application for Columbia, just their supplemental fee.

About the Ads

kobe4554

Jun 6, 2020
  1. Dental Student
Has anyone been able to contact Columbia in any way? I have a problem with my application I need to let them know about. They haven't answered my emails and I try to call every day and can't get anyone on the phone.

About the Ads

Hassoon64

Dec 4, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys, just jumping in to let you guys know that I got accepted to CDM in early July this past cycle. That's a month before the start of classes. So just remember that this is a long cycle, remember to keep your heads up, and God is good! Best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 4 users

frenzysword

5+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2015
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys, just jumping in to let you guys know that I got accepted to CDM in early July this past cycle. That's a month before the start of classes. So just remember that this is a long cycle, remember to keep your heads up, and God is good! Best of luck to you all!
Wow. That is really a long cycle for you. Congrats! Good to know that. Did you get a chance to know why your acceptance was late.

Reactions: 1 user

Hassoon64

Dec 4, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
How early and often did you express your interest? Would it better to contact them after Dec if I don’t get an invite? Thanks!
I was contacting them at least once a month with updates to my application. To be totally honest, I don’t know if its extremely necessary this early but definitely as the cycle goes on. It wouldn't hurt though.

About the Ads

amolupa

Sep 18, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi all,
I just got my interview invite set for December 4. My stats are ( 26 AA, 26 TS, 20 PAT) and 3.68 gpa/3.70 sGPA. I was wondering how the interview format would be this year. If anyone has completed the interview, please share your experience.

Thank You

flash9625

Jun 16, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi all,
I just got my interview invite set for December 4. My stats are ( 26 AA, 26 TS, 20 PAT) and 3.68 gpa/3.70 sGPA. I was wondering how the interview format would be this year. If anyone has completed the interview, please share your experience.

Thank You
Congrats!! Was December 4th the earliest interview date, and when was your app completed? Thanks in advance! :)

raider49

Jul 14, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi all,

Thank You
Do you mind sharing when you received your interview as well? Thanks a lot!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.