This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ShowTheTeeth

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I am currently applying to CU and I wanted to know has anyone completed the questions/essays in the Supp. App.? There was no mention of limits that I found on the website but I just wanted to make sure that I did not overlook it. The Supp App is in paper form but it only gives a few lines of space for the essay, however it does say that "You may attach an additional sheet," but there are 3 questions/essays and I'm not sure if they will be okay if I attach more than one. If any only has applied for the 2017 admission cycle please let me know what you did or if you received any correspondence about length.