Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CSU-CVM-Applications C/O 2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Invited to interview, OOS
Got an Invite-to-Interview! OOS! CSU can email me whenever they want now 🙄
Hm nothing for me. Not even on my portal yet vOv
OOS
I'm accepted somewhere else so rejection isn't gonna be so bad 😛
OOS
I'm accepted somewhere else so rejection isn't gonna be so bad 😛
Hm nothing for me. Not even on my portal yet vOv
OOS
I'm accepted somewhere else so rejection isn't gonna be so bad 😛
Still waiting OOS. [emoji31]
Chooploops youre kicking butt and taking names..work it 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't received anything yet either. Judging by last year, this means we will be receiving a rejection. On the plus side, that means we'll save money by not going to one of the more expensive programs!
I haven't received anything yet either. Judging by last year, this means we will be receiving a rejection. On the plus side, that means we'll save money by not going to one of the more expensive programs!
Thats what im thinking [emoji20]. Im still not on the plus side yet but good for you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't received anything yet either. Judging by last year, this means we will be receiving a rejection. On the plus side, that means we'll save money by not going to one of the more expensive programs!
Haha so true.
@manchiet I'm rooting for you!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all of you who didn't get an interview, especially OSS, do not feel bad about yourself in the slightest. You made it this far! Your applicant pool was huge last year and probably is as well this year. ~1800 applicants for OSS... for ~200 interviews slots. Good luck to all of you regardless of interview status!
Lol now I want them to just reject me already so I stop checking my phone 😛
Lol now I want them to just reject me already so I stop checking my phone 😛
SAME!!!
I'm in the same boat as you guys. Its so stressful 🙁 I've been refreshing my email all day and now I feel like its pointlessSAME!!!
I got an interview!! OOS. I registered for Saturday Jan 13th. Hope to see some of you there!
I registered for the 13th too!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
congrats to those who got interview invites 🙂
See you all on the 13th also!I registered for the 13th too!
I contacted admissions and the person who answered said they "believe interview offers are sent in waves" and to keep checking your portal until about midnight at the latest.
I contacted admissions and the person who answered said they "believe interview offers are sent in waves" and to keep checking your portal until about midnight at the latest.
Really???? The email yesterday made it sound like all decisions would be sent by end of the business day, mountain time. Midnight?! What the!
Yeah I called too and she said it could be as late as midnight.Really???? The email yesterday made it sound like all decisions would be sent by end of the business day, mountain time. Midnight?! What the!
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
I received an email, but nothing has changed on the portal...Hi guys, new to this thread-- I'm still waiting too. Where exactly on the portal will it say the decision? Under the chart with columns "Date" and "Details"?
Yeah I called too and she said it could be as late as midnight.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Oh jeez what sweet torture. Just reject me already Colorado, I can't stand it
(PS: please don't reject me)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check your portals. I was rejected but did not receive an email yet.
Ugh thanks for the tip. Rejected too :/Check your portals. I was rejected but did not receive an email yet.
I’m not seeing either a rejection or invite to interview on my portal, could you possibly show me what it looks like?? I’m on mobile.Ugh thanks for the tip. Rejected too :/
It took three hours for mine to pop up. It will be right above your CSU ID and recent activities.I’m not seeing either a rejection or invite to interview on my portal, could you possibly show me what it looks like?? I’m on mobile.
It took three hours for mine to pop up. It will be right above your CSU ID and recent activities.
I’m on my phone too, I had to log out and log back in, there was a notification at the top that lead me to a new window with a letter of rejection. Bummer! (I’m OOS, so not surprised, but still not fun!). Congrats to all who received an interview!
Just received an email telling me to check my portal. Officially rejected [emoji17]
Congrats to those who were invited, you're going to do great! [emoji75]
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Congrats to those who were invited, you're going to do great! [emoji75]
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
OOS rejection! Congrats to everyone who got an interview 🙂 Peace out CSU '22 thread![]()
Me too 🙁
But best of luck to all of the people offered interviews today. To those OOSers who got invites: amazing job!!! That's seriously something to stand out amongst 1800 of us.
Denied 🙁
Denied! That’s ok. Congrats to everyone who received an interview. That’s amazing!
Hey everyone who didn’t make it this cycle, PLEASE do not give up hope - especially first time applicants. When I was flat out rejected everywhere last year I was embarrassed and felt like a failure. I ended up having my grandfather pass away a few months ago and I’m really glad I had this year to be with my family, make some money before Vet school, travel, and just generally do the things I like that I wouldn’t otherwise have time for if I were a veterinary student. So keep trudging on and keep your chins up - I have faith in all of you.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS Interview!!! 

OOS interview invite! Scheduled for the 14th 🙂
Anyone know the time for reception on Saturday? I'm not sure if the 5PM post interview reception is the same thing.
Anyone know the time for reception on Saturday? I'm not sure if the 5PM post interview reception is the same thing.
Yeah I kind of thought it was tasteless, especially considering that I'm currently in a masters program...Rejected OOS. Congrats to those who got interviews!
Anyone else find it tasteless how they advertised their masters programs at the end of the rejection letter?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K


