You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Death Nommy - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
fruitsalad
Full Member
clem feels detached from my wolf reads that they feel relatively unaffected regardless of clem’s affiliation
I appreciate the efforts fruitsalad. Keep cooking.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
In that i still want to go after psv and dvmd primarily, considering genny as well
I don’t think april is unpaired from stagg
Indy’s ok, rae probably unclear
I also think given how D1 went, we need to consider wolves giving off village vibes
I have a lot of green reads that i think a wolf may be lying among them
I don’t think april is unpaired from stagg
Indy’s ok, rae probably unclear
I also think given how D1 went, we need to consider wolves giving off village vibes
I have a lot of green reads that i think a wolf may be lying among them
fruitsalad
Full Member
Hang on
fruitsalad
Full Member
Thinking objectively here, the sus concerns on me are completely valid
I made sharp departures from my initial reads, complicated it further with big shouty caps, and defended stagg
Combining this with my no bussing stance makes me an ideal yeet material.
Which is a mistake
But i’d be hypocritical to insist i’m not doing the same to the POE i lay out as giving off wolfy vibes
It’s possible
But we need to consider possible misdirection
I made sharp departures from my initial reads, complicated it further with big shouty caps, and defended stagg
Combining this with my no bussing stance makes me an ideal yeet material.
Which is a mistake
But i’d be hypocritical to insist i’m not doing the same to the POE i lay out as giving off wolfy vibes
It’s possible
But we need to consider possible misdirection
fruitsalad
Full Member
so i don’t think clem is a wolf
But we need to consider rae as one possibility as well as samac i think
But we need to consider rae as one possibility as well as samac i think
fruitsalad
Full Member
Certainly all 3 can be village
GTH, do you think they are wolf or village?Certainly all 3 can be village
fruitsalad
Full Member
As of now, all villageGTH, do you think they are wolf or village?
so i don’t think clem is a wolf
But we need to consider rae as one possibility as well as samac i think
Certainly all 3 can be village
I appreciate the effort in re-evaluating but this feels like mostly nothingburger so far.
As of now, all village
Do you intend to still sit on Clem? If so, why?
fruitsalad
Full Member
well GTH are immediate impressions/feelzI appreciate the effort in re-evaluating but this feels like mostly nothingburger so far.
Do you intend to still sit on Clem? If so, why?
he’s currently the least village of the 3
For me, EOD 1 and Stagg’s vote for April, when it was clear he was going over feels like it could be distancing. I need to see more generally before I’m willing to move her out of the POE.I think April's Day 2 has been considerably more encouraging (in terms of seeming town) than her Day 1. Does anyone disagree?
But I recognize that’s not thread consensus and I’m willing to give her a chance. So I’m not going to push there, but I personally need more to clear her.
fruitsalad
Full Member
Quotes and vote progressions
Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem (2) - Clem, genny
Zenge () -
genny (1) - fruit
JJJ (2) - PSV, April
Dubz () -
Stagg (4) - SAR, rae, Indy, Dubz
Indy (1) - DMVD
fruit (1) - JJJ
PSV () -
April (1) - Stagg
12/14
yeet close in ~25 minutes
Missing: Zenge, samac
MY VOTE AINT THERE EITHER I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
Now I want you to follow me
Okay
Yeet stagg
I did not make Kirby shaped waffles. Lucky duck.
Where do I vote?
We’re on stagg. He’s going over I think.
Yeet Stagg
Final Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem (2) - Clem, genny
Zenge () -
genny () -
JJJ (2) - PSV, April
Dubz () -
Stagg (7) - SAR, rae, Indy, Dubz, samac, JJJ, Zenge
Indy (1) - DMVD
fruit () -
PSV (1) - fruit
April (1) - Stagg
14/14
samac still feels unpaired from stagg
fruitsalad
Full Member
Like samac sort of hopped onto stagg vote thanks to WZ and then got zenge to do the same
I don’t really see how the 3 are paired with stagg unless it’s like hard bussing right from the start (and why?). Especially since there’s a much easier and more accessible misyeet in me
I don’t really see how the 3 are paired with stagg unless it’s like hard bussing right from the start (and why?). Especially since there’s a much easier and more accessible misyeet in me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
Rae isn’t really unpaired from stagg thoughsamac - basing some of this on other's reads because I just don't know her well enough
dubz - vibes
SAR - not enough to go off of, could go either way
PSV - not enough to go off of, could go either way
April - least sure of their gameplay style
fruit - vibes
genny - came in hot, but also could be her style, still sus
JJJ - definitely seems to be unsteady in a way that based on other people's reads is uncharacteristic, still suspic, but want to keep him around for a bit
Indy - vibes
Zenge - confused by the assertiveness that I didn't see in GGoats
Clem - self yeet is sus
DVM and Stagg I genuinely don't know where I stand.
I don't have any strong wolf vibes from anyone at the moment. Still learning.
I also have tasks to do tonight and feel as if the best option is YEET Stagg simply due to lack of engagement.
She had like 5 orange/sus reads and placed a vote on stagg (that’s presented as an idk read) for activity reasons
What is it with everyone thinking I am wolfy AND my wolfy feels are ALSO wolfy???In that i still want to go after psv and dvmd primarily, considering genny as well
Someone make it make sense.
fruitsalad
Full Member
Then there’s this that suggests more of possible wagon hoppingWhat does Clem stand to gain from being yeeted first?
If someone can make a good fruit argument, I’m happy to change from Stagg with the new contribution s
DVMD: *Simply exists*
Thread:
Thread:
fruitsalad
Full Member
Hey i’m in the midst of reassessing and others have the same vibes with me too! I fully recognize the hypocrisy on my end as noted, so I could be very likely be wrong on youWhat is it with everyone thinking I am wolfy AND my wolfy feels are ALSO wolfy???
Someone make it make sense.
fruitsalad
Full Member
take for instance the super unrealistic take of samac hard bussing stagg
I would have totally hard bussed Stagg yesterday if I were a wolf, I have ZERO issues with hard bussing a fellow wolf. I have done it while a fellow wolf was silenced for the day cycle.
Sticking out like a sore thumb is a BAD IDEA as a wolf, which is exactly what I did yesterday, stuck out like the sorest thumb in all the land. I am NOT that clumsy of a wolf and those who have played with me and are NOT agreeing on my stance on this are growing on my suspicion list, because they know I would never stand out like that as a wolf.
Sticking out like a sore thumb is a BAD IDEA as a wolf, which is exactly what I did yesterday, stuck out like the sorest thumb in all the land. I am NOT that clumsy of a wolf and those who have played with me and are NOT agreeing on my stance on this are growing on my suspicion list, because they know I would never stand out like that as a wolf.
fruitsalad
Full Member
eh sort of want to stick with clem and have him enjoy the glory he wanted and bury me in the process for suddenly read reversing on him in the process
There are other factors that play into reads.What is it with everyone thinking I am wolfy AND my wolfy feels are ALSO wolfy???
Someone make it make sense.
If you had to name three candidates for Day 3, who would you choose?
Perhaps this is some of the disconnect. I don't think you stand out much at all, and that contributes to the trouble.I would have totally hard bussed Stagg yesterday if I were a wolf, I have ZERO issues with hard bussing a fellow wolf. I have done it while a fellow wolf was silenced for the day cycle.
Sticking out like a sore thumb is a BAD IDEA as a wolf, which is exactly what I did yesterday, stuck out like the sorest thumb in all the land. I am NOT that clumsy of a wolf and those who have played with me and are NOT agreeing on my stance on this are growing on my suspicion list, because they know I would never stand out like that as a wolf.
There are other factors that play into reads.
If you had to name three candidates for Day 3, who would you choose?
Right now...probably the same three I have been saying all along--- Indy, PSV and Genny, but WZ is growing up there because she is avoiding commenting and responding to my posts and she KNOWS I would never be that careless as a wolf. So her not saying anything, is making her grow on my sus list.
fruitsalad
Full Member
I think samac > clem > rae
Maybe
Maybe
If it's any consolation, I have absolutely no clue who Clem will name. I wouldn't make any assumptions.eh sort of want to stick with clem and have him enjoy the glory he wanted and bury me in the process for suddenly read reversing on him in the process
@WildZoo you are summonedRight now...probably the same three I have been saying all along--- Indy, PSV and Genny, but WZ is growing up there because she is avoiding commenting and responding to my posts and she KNOWS I would never be that careless as a wolf. So her not saying anything, is making her grow on my sus list.
Perhaps this is some of the disconnect. I don't think you stand out much at all, and that contributes to the trouble.
Then why are you commenting that I am "neutral to more suspicious" in regards to Stagg? Hmm? And I like how you combined neutral and more suspicious so you don't have to commit at all there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
JJJ
samac
Zenge
WZ
Clem
Indy
SAR
rae
DVMD
genny
April
PSV
samac
Zenge
WZ
Clem
Indy
SAR
rae
DVMD
genny
April
PSV
Neutrality is not standing out.Then why are you commenting that I am "neutral to more suspicious" in regards to Stagg? Hmm? And I like how you combined neutral and more suspicious so you don't have to commit at all there.
I don't really care much about the distinction between null and suspicious. I don't believe in wolf reads in many situations. I see town and I see not town.
Perhaps this is some of the disconnect. I don't think you stand out much at all, and that contributes to the trouble.
And why do you have a "ping" in regards to my posts with Stagg if nothing "stands out all that much"?
Yes, a single ping. And I would consider "ping" to be a small word. I had hardly anything to talk about when it came to your dealings with Stagg.And why do you have a "ping" in regards to my posts with Stagg if nothing "stands out all that much"?
fruitsalad
Full Member
its less of an assumption and more of righteous consequenceIf it's any consolation, I have absolutely no clue who Clem will name. I wouldn't make any assumptions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry, if you expect me to remember exactly how you play as a wolf then your expectations are too high. I don't even remember if I was good at reading you when we were playing together regularly. I have been reading your posts, I haven't said anything because I don't feel comfortable commenting on your meta. I'm not pushing for you to be in the pool tomorrow though.Right now...probably the same three I have been saying all along--- Indy, PSV and Genny, but WZ is growing up there because she is avoiding commenting and responding to my posts and she KNOWS I would never be that careless as a wolf. So her not saying anything, is making her grow on my sus list.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m trying to see if passivity of hopping into the stagg wagon means anything regarding pairs/unpairs
Yes, a single ping. And I would consider "ping" to be a small word. I had hardly anything to talk about when it came to your dealings with Stagg.
Ok, but it isn't just about you, it is about others too and multiple others are commenting that my posts in regards to Stagg are suspicious. Hence, my above post about, hell no, I would not have stuck out like that. Not on Day 1 for a wolf that was basically non-existent for the entire first day of the game. HELL NO.
Later in the game, when it is down to the wire and I need my wolfy teammate, maybe, maybe. But Day 1? Stick out to the point multiple players are commenting on it. Never. It wouldn't happen.
Okay.Ok, but it isn't just about you, it is about others too and multiple others are commenting that my posts in regards to Stagg are suspicious. Hence, my above post about, hell no, I would not have stuck out like that. Not on Day 1 for a wolf that was basically non-existent for the entire first day of the game. HELL NO.
Later in the game, when it is down to the wire and I need my wolfy teammate, maybe, maybe. But Day 1? Stick out to the point multiple players are commenting on it. Never. It wouldn't happen.
I don't think it's true that you stick out, at least not any more than Indy or PSV or fruitsalad or genny. You're one name in a pile of names. If you think you'd never even fall into that pile of names, I can't help but doubt that (not even the greatest wolves in the history of the game could be quite that consistent). But you may legitimately believe it, and that's what matters. I'll consider it.
You're not really one of my three right now anyway.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I get that you're saying you wouldn't have called the vote lazy as a wolf, and I have considered that. It's just not all that much to go on?Ok, but it isn't just about you, it is about others too and multiple others are commenting that my posts in regards to Stagg are suspicious. Hence, my above post about, hell no, I would not have stuck out like that. Not on Day 1 for a wolf that was basically non-existent for the entire first day of the game. HELL NO.
Later in the game, when it is down to the wire and I need my wolfy teammate, maybe, maybe. But Day 1? Stick out to the point multiple players are commenting on it. Never. It wouldn't happen.
I think April's observations about the timing of Indy's and PSV's votes for me, relative to the growth of the Stagg wagon, are particularly important. That probably pushed PSV into my 3.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But also it's wild to say I'm becoming more suspicious because I'm not defending you when I don't know your affiliation when I literally was the reason Stagg died yesterday. Like what.
But also it's wild to say I'm becoming more suspicious because I'm not defending you when I don't know your affiliation when I literally was the reason Stagg died yesterday. Like what.
I don't believe you were the reason Stagg died yesterday. Perhaps there is some disconnect there.
Stagg was dying regardless of what anyone did or said simply because he was non-existent. Hence, my calling the vote lazy. I honestly don't put any stake in the vote yesterday, I don't think it tells us anything at all.
fruitsalad
Full Member
Strength of WZ treatment of stagg
Exercise:
You've just been voted out moments ago. Who are your three names?
Stagg Stagg Stagg
Kidding probably. I would have a hard time listing three names from the people who have shown up so far. Of that pool I've only gotten real pings from fruit![]()
What? You need me to be sketchy in person? Are you even my daughter?
July 1 at an academic center is kicking my butt today, but I'll be on later to catch up and be actively sketchy.
Hot damn, a wolfy pop in
My dreams are coming true
yeet Stagg
Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem (1) - Clem
Zenge () -
genny (1) - fruit
JJJ (1) - samac
Dubz (1) - JJJ
Stagg (1) - Dubz
5/14
yeet close in ~6.5 hours
Stagg
fruit
PSV
SAR
Indy
DVMD
genny
April
Zenge
Jay
Clem
rae
samac
It's not really lol but that's alright
I may still move back to Stagg, things just felt a little stag(g)nant and that makes me itchy when it's a vote I started on d1
And now I see April is voting JJJ for possibly questionable reasons? I don’t have much else yet but for now
VOTE APRIL
I really dislike the D1 JJJ vote and and the possible early slip saying “team”
Nah I ain't buying it
Unyeet PSV yeet stagg
Well WZ push on Stagg is the strongest of the 7 votes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That simply is not reflective of how the wagon actually built on himI don't believe you were the reason Stagg died yesterday. Perhaps there is some disconnect there.
Stagg was dying regardless of what anyone did or said simply because he was non-existent. Hence, my calling the vote lazy. I honestly don't put any stake in the vote yesterday, I don't think it tells us anything at all.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
I already looked into rae’s treatment of stagg, feels pretty weak
That simply is not reflective of how the wagon actually built on him![]()
Then we see it differently.

fruitsalad
Full Member
Purely noob vibes …..
But, alas:
zenge
Fruit
Rae
wildzoo
Samac
stagg
JJJ
others I can’t speak on yet……
@WildZoo was making a good case for Not Wolf but is lowering by the minute, a little sus
Yeet JJJ.
Indy wolfread stagg and went with the vote, a bit passive but little strong imoMaybe that’s just me? 🙃 I’ll explain my logic - you got a hearty chuckle outta me earlier, so I decided to not be so hard on my new friend JJJ. Then, you questioned me like it was a bad idea………then I went to a Japanese brush painting class and forgot that I didn’t ask you this…….
SO FINE, have your unyeet JJJ and yeet Stagg.
Ironically, this is the second consecutive game I have played on SDN in which the following has occurred.
- Day 1 is ending
- The player with the fewest posts is up for elimination (genny - practice game / Stagg this game)
- That player is mafia
- That player is getting wagoned
- @potentialsheltervet randomly votes for me, the game's leading poster (town in both games)
I acknowledge that she was town the first time. What gives lol
- Day 1 is ending
- The player with the fewest posts is up for elimination (genny - practice game / Stagg this game)
- That player is mafia
- That player is getting wagoned
- @potentialsheltervet randomly votes for me, the game's leading poster (town in both games)
I acknowledge that she was town the first time. What gives lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Regardless of how you see that though, if you expect me to remember specifics of your wolf play then you should also remember enough of mine to know that's not how I approach packmates, even if they're absent for a day.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K