Death Nommy - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That would be ideal yes. I'm not sure if Clem is interested in that, but yes.

I think my three would be:

fruitsalad
PSV
genny
I think I'm okay with this list although I'm interested in what @Zenge142 has to say about April (unless I missed him expanding on that read)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk, the thought that one has a stronger village read on Clem than Rae yet would still vote Clem isn't computing for me.
I mean this is a unique scenario.
I know I’m not a wolf.
I don’t think Clem or Rae are.
I want to vote no one. That is not allowed.
Clem says “ME PLS THIS IS MY DREAM”

:shrug:
 
Clem and Zenge aren’t both village, i maintain this

Indy, DVMD, and PSV are driven largely by bad feels

Indy had moments of forgetfulness and not in a good way (see the JJJ read reversal)

DVMD is coming across as overly hedgy and conservative with her reads and adding a few conditionals

PSV is giving off really suspicious tone similar to last game
I still just really can't get behind the clem/zenge w/v thing, especially so strongly, and the concept feels like it was just copied from Jay and ran with
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem (2) - Clem, genny
Zenge () -
genny () -
JJJ (2) - PSV, April
Dubz () -
Stagg (7) - SAR, rae, Indy, Dubz, samac, JJJ, Zenge
Indy (1) - DMVD
fruit () -
PSV (1) - fruit
April (1) - Stagg

14/14
Wondering if SAR would have bussed especially this early (I know some people hopped off and back on but still) while not being that engaged in the thread, or if this is more likely a villager move
 
yeah i’m aware saying i oppose bussing makes me look worse in the context of defending stagg, but having a bad read doesn’t make me a wolf, i was wrong
 
I think April's Day 2 has been considerably more encouraging (in terms of seeming town) than her Day 1. Does anyone disagree?

I mean April is in my gray zone region, I don't really have a read of villagey or wolfy right now.

I still have PSV, indy and genny as my top suspicions currently, but of course, can't vote for any of them.

I am debating between voting Clem vs rae. While rae is reading slightly less villagey of the two, I am kind of interested in if something happens if we vote Clem. I'll be honest, I like chaos and am totally here for it if something chaotic happens when Clem is voted for.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think April's Day 2 has been considerably more encouraging (in terms of seeming town) than her Day 1. Does anyone disagree?
IMG_0962.gif
 
welp i think i’ll be on the chopping block next day, rightly so, seems like my approach to the game has an inherent self defeating aspect to it i’ol need to resolve

I’ll work toward a defense
 
welp i think i’ll be on the chopping block next day, rightly so, seems like my approach to the game has an inherent self defeating aspect to it i’ol need to resolve

I’ll work toward a defense
I’d like defense to be a good offense.
We flip Clem.
Where do we go if he’s village?
Where do we go if he’s wolf?
 
I think my inherent flaw regardless of affiliation is the fact i’m not open and clear with my thought process, and the content i do produce naturally gives off yeetable vibes, esp the big shouty caps or inconsistent reads or unexplained changes

Need to work on that, every time i’m yeeted is for correct reasons (including the misyeet)

This isn’t meant to be an appeal to emotion or anything, and if it is, add it to scum equity if you insist, it’s something i’ve been thinking about for a while that i’m trying to resolve

Sorry for the tangent