You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Death Nommy - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Regardless of how you see that though, if you expect me to remember specifics of your wolf play then you should also remember enough of mine to know that's not how I approach packmates, even if they're absent for a day.
Fair enough.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Have you played with wolf!PSV when you were village?Ironically, this is the second consecutive game I have played on SDN in which the following has occurred.
- Day 1 is ending
- The player with the fewest posts is up for elimination (genny - practice game / Stagg this game)
- That player is mafia
- That player is getting wagoned
- @potentialsheltervet randomly votes for me, the game's leading poster (town in both games)
I acknowledge that she was town the first time. What gives lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
More samac treatment on stagg
Exercise:
You've just been voted out moments ago. Who are your three names?
you
genny
and then probably stagg who isnt here tbh just cause
I think I'd like Jay to stick around today but have the option to have him on the board tomorrow?
Like in my perfect world we yeet Stagg today and tomorrow our options are fruit, PSV, and Jay I think. Mostly because there is enough distrust of Jay among my village reads that I think that would be important, but I also think given more time he could clear himself if village, and I don't feel strongly enough to vote him out immediately.
But also the odds Stagg doesn't remember to submit his choices regardless of his affiliation are high, so tomorrow in that scenario maybe random!
You just wanna yeet staff lol
We're in the final hour.
I'd be very appreciative if everyone could leave three-ish names they'd like to see in tomorrow's tally. Legacy of sorts.
Genny, DVM, stagg
I think
Now I want you to follow me
Okay
Yeet stagg
Samac listed stagg twice in her top 3 choices to vote and was aware of WZ push on stagg and still went with it, it’s not as passive as i first thought and a bit active
I want to say no? I can't recall a case. I have spectated her being a wolf.Have you played with wolf!PSV when you were village?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is PSV universally a Jay hater or does that only come up when she's village and therefore paranoid 
Or is she aware enough of her own Jay paranoia that she'd replicate it as a wolf anyway...
Probably not that useful of a metric but I am curious!

Or is she aware enough of her own Jay paranoia that she'd replicate it as a wolf anyway...
Probably not that useful of a metric but I am curious!
fruitsalad
Full Member
Samac
April
Dubz
genny
PSV
Indy
rae
DVMD
Stagg
SAR
Clem
fruitsalad
JJJ
Vibes and feels. But I’m not necessarily going to vote for JJJ here. I don’t want to be too hasty.
So the stagg vote feels like little information but if it is a wolf hit and the folks for tomorrow are RNG’d that’s probably best case scenario for bagging a wolf
But worse case scenario for a misyeet
Bleh
Yeah I feel this
Feels more passive than samacYeet Stagg
fruitsalad
Full Member
This is also a bit passive but at least a reason not related to activity was givenYeet Stagg
It's been a long day, I'm still not caught up, and my toddler didn't nap today so there's a good chance she may decide to wake up at any moment and not go back to sleep. I don't want to risk missing close and I hate that stagg dropped a single post and bounced
I kind of just want to yeet someone at this time.
Are we thinking Clem? Or does someone have a good reason to pick samac or rae over Clem? I could get on board a rae vote as well. I think samac is less likey.
Are we thinking Clem? Or does someone have a good reason to pick samac or rae over Clem? I could get on board a rae vote as well. I think samac is less likey.
Not voting samac
Willing to entertain a discussion of a rae vote
Willing to give Clem what he wants
Willing to entertain a discussion of a rae vote
Willing to give Clem what he wants
fruitsalad
Full Member
JJJ treatment of Stagg
Unyeet fruitsalad yeet PSV
Btw Jay I know you asked about DVMD somewhere, she's still kinda neutral range for me but I wouldn't support a vote for her today
Thanks. Even though I made a big dramatic case, I'd be less inclined to vote for her than Stagg or fruit.
from what I’ve seen JJJ he is giving me village vibes. From wolfing with him I remember him specifically saying he would try and do helpful things without actually helping. I could be wrong but early village feels there.
This is vaguely true (as much as need be with two years of memory decay). Stagg has tended to be more attentive to my posts in each game since Stardeww2 when we were both mafia, though I think he has wolf read me in those outings.
Still kinda null for me.
I endorse a Stagg vote.
I dunno. Stagg's EOD posts are probably worse than those fruit shouts. Both of them town reading me is kind of wack.
##unvote fruitsalad
##vote Stagg
Pretty strong i think
fruitsalad
Full Member
strongest to weakest treatment of stagg (or most active to most passive)
WZ > JJJ > samac > Zenge > Indy > SAR > rae
WZ > JJJ > samac > Zenge > Indy > SAR > rae
Since Clem has a couple of votes I am going to
Yeet rae
And see if that sparks any conversation.
Ping me if things are sparked.
Yeet rae
And see if that sparks any conversation.
Ping me if things are sparked.
fruitsalad
Full Member
I’m not opposed to the rae vote
@_rae_ who do you think we should vote out today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Clem (2) - fruit, Clem
rae (1) - DVMD
3/13
yeet close in ~4 hours
Clem (2) - fruit, Clem
rae (1) - DVMD
3/13
yeet close in ~4 hours
Then there’s this that suggests more of possible wagon hopping
Yeah, I made a sus choice. I had a guilty conscious for Stagg being voted out for inactivity because he was stuck at work all day protecting patients from baby doctors. I had absolutely no clue if he was wolf or village and would actually provide any benefit being gone. I think we got blind lucky on that yeet. Noob move, I feel like.I already looked into rae’s treatment of stagg, feels pretty weak
I think either me or clem. Samac has stayed under the radar. I think if I get kicked I'd put up Indy, genny, and PSV/DVMD (unsure).@_rae_ who do you think we should vote out today?
Since I crapped on clem for the self yeet vote and I can't think of a good reason to yeet samac, I'm going to vote clem when the time comes (idk if I should cast my yeet yet, don't know where anyone else is at).
After reading me village this whole time, you'd yeet me like that?Willing to entertain a discussion of a rae vote
I kid, I would also entertain voting me out. Also why in the world is this not anywhere in the gif tab
Yeah, I think we have three villagers to choose from. I keep getting that reinforced every time rae posts.
Oh well.
Oh well.
You chose an interesting setup for your first game. Should you carry on (and we'd love to have you), Night phases and open voting will feel weird. And then they will happen in every game.After reading me village this whole time, you'd yeet me like that?
View attachment 405970
I kid, I would also entertain voting me out. Also why in the world is this not anywhere in the gif tab
Live feed of my toddler right now
Anyway, sorry my participation has been terrible. Infrequent check ins are not ideal. I'm thinking I'm feeling a bit lost in this format where it forces you to vote out village reads as well and that's throwing off my desire to solve. I'm gonna work on fixing that and do some isos of people not on the block since I feel bad about the only options we have today
Anyway, sorry my participation has been terrible. Infrequent check ins are not ideal. I'm thinking I'm feeling a bit lost in this format where it forces you to vote out village reads as well and that's throwing off my desire to solve. I'm gonna work on fixing that and do some isos of people not on the block since I feel bad about the only options we have today
The integrated gif feature is both blessing and curseAfter reading me village this whole time, you'd yeet me like that?
View attachment 405970
I kid, I would also entertain voting me out. Also why in the world is this not anywhere in the gif tab
Your efforts are appreciated, SAR. I suspect my post history would look very different if I had a molten-hot toddler to manage.
Yeah, I made a sus choice. I had a guilty conscious for Stagg being voted out for inactivity because he was stuck at work all day protecting patients from baby doctors. I had absolutely no clue if he was wolf or village and would actually provide any benefit being gone. I think we got blind lucky on that yeet. Noob move, I feel like.
I think either me or clem. Samac has stayed under the radar. I think if I get kicked I'd put up Indy, genny, and PSV/DVMD (unsure).
Since I crapped on clem for the self yeet vote and I can't think of a good reason to yeet samac, I'm going to vote clem when the time comes (idk if I should cast my yeet yet, don't know where anyone else is at).
I would not fault you at all for putting me up if you are voted out today, actually, I would welcome it. Please, pick me.
Don't appreciate them yet until I actually come up with something maybe useful 😂Your efforts are appreciated, SAR. I suspect my post history would look very different if I had a molten-hot toddler to manage.
Hey, I'm not yeeted yet! Save that for later. I still stand by my suspicions of clem. I see samac>clem right now by a long shot.You chose an interesting setup for your first game. Should you carry on (and we'd love to have you), Night phases and open voting will feel weird. And then they will happen in every game.
Is this because you're not liking the format of this particular game, because you're feeling ganged up on, or is this some kind of reverse psychology I need to wrap my brain around.I would not fault you at all for putting me up if you are voted out today, actually, I would welcome it. Please, pick me.
Yeah, I think we have three villagers to choose from. I keep getting that reinforced every time rae posts.
Oh well.
I agree on this, so what are we thinking of doing today then?
Vote rae? Or Vote clem since he is asking for it? Though is he asking for it due to some game mechanism and he doesn't actually want that? Or is he going to explode and then all of us will be ded for being close to the explosion?
Or maybe the aliens will attack....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just feel like we should let the noob play and let Clem have what he wants. I mean I haven't seen anything approaching strong evidence of rae being a wolf, I still think if I ignore what I would expect Stagg to do we've got three villagers here, and it just seems like the right move to vote Clem in that scenario.
I just feel like we should let the noob play
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The villager in me wants to answer this, the random chaos in me wants to make you figure it out.Is this because you're not liking the format of this particular game, because you're feeling ganged up on, or is this some kind of reverse psychology I need to wrap my brain around.

I am just dealing with a lot in life right now and I be getting rubbed the wrong way from all angles. So I be a bit sensitive right now.
I think this is the right answer even though feelsbadmanI just feel like we should let the noob play and let Clem have what he wants. I mean I haven't seen anything approaching strong evidence of rae being a wolf, I still think if I ignore what I would expect Stagg to do we've got three villagers here, and it just seems like the right move to vote Clem in that scenario.
Ok, unyeet rae, yet clem
If there aren't fireworks, bombs or aliens, I will be disappointed.
If there aren't fireworks, bombs or aliens, I will be disappointed.
I'm "content" to vote Clem. I'm not worried about explosions. I have a working theory about this game that I won't share openly quite yet.I agree on this, so what are we thinking of doing today then?
Vote rae? Or Vote clem since he is asking for it? Though is he asking for it due to some game mechanism and he doesn't actually want that? Or is he going to explode and then all of us will be ded for being close to the explosion?
Or maybe the aliens will attack....
I could be wrong. If things explode, at least Clem will have fun lol
I could be wrong. If things explode, at least Clem will have fun lol
So will I.

Even if I get exploded with Clem, it will still be fun.
One could argue that we're not collectively giving enough attention to samac as a possibility.
But like
I don't want to.
But like
I don't want to.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Blocc >:[One could argue that we're not collectively giving enough attention to samac as a possibility.
But like
I don't want to.
My gut says that genny would have more interactions/mentions of Stagg if they were w/w. I feel like she is a bit more of a hands-on wolfing partnergenny and Stagg
Shrug
protecc the blocc. rocc around the clocc.Blocc >:[
The letter k does exist. I'm just saying.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
BloccccccThe letter k does exist. I'm just saying.
Ugh it is going to be like meta... *nails on chalkboard*
This is a good catchDVMDream and Stagg
I don't really care that DVMD didn't vote Stagg when he finished with seven votes. It wasn't necessary.
Having him in bottom-orange and then saying "I'm not 100% against it since I don't have a read there" is a bit pingy though.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was moments away from posting "meta meta meta meta" at youUgh it is going to be like meta... *nails on chalkboard*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm leaning format and psychology. Hmmmmm. We'll see how tonight goes.The villager in me wants to answer this, the random chaos in me wants to make you figure it out.
I am just dealing with a lot in life right now and I be getting rubbed the wrong way from all angles. So I be a bit sensitive right now.
I'm sorry ❤️
This is a good catch
No it isn't.
I am a psychologist. This is relevant. Someone said psychology.
It'd be funny if Clem's self-vote was the only vote and everyone else abstained.
I don't suggest this. It would be funny though.
I don't suggest this. It would be funny though.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K