Death Nommy - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I mean, you said she wouldn't have gotten further evaluation otherwise?

which I don't think is true given Zenge's read
Yeah, I don't think she would've gotten much evaluation had she not been named as a yeet candidate for today. That doesn't mean I think the other candidates should've been you and Jay.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I don't think she would've gotten much evaluation had she not been named as a yeet candidate for today. That doesn't mean I think the other candidates should've been you and Jay.
Her simply being in the pool is not what I found upsetting
 
i don't think april is a hit. and i think i might prefer dubz to choose the next day's candidates.
If you don't think April is a hit then why in the world would you have a preference on who chooses when, if she's village, we'd probably make the same choice? If I died I'd just do whatever the consensus requested, and she's said she'd do the same.
 
i don't think april is a hit. and i think i might prefer dubz to choose the next day's candidates.
Thank... you? But Dubz will likely be much better at game solving than me and I've perpetually been 10-15 pages behind (even though I'm spending literally all of my spare time reading :rage:) so you may want to keep her around
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank... you? But Dubz will likely be much better at game solving than me and I've perpetually been 10-15 pages behind (even though I'm spending literally all of my spare time reading :rage:) so you may want to keep her around
Oh I wouldn't be so sure. I tend to flame out after an early correct wolf read :laugh:
 
So you want to vote for the person you think has the highest chance of being a villager?
no. they've all got a high chance of being a villager. but i trust dubz to make good choices in this round. i want to keep April because she doesn't think like everyone else. and i want to keep jj because i feel like he gets people talking even if i disagree with the way he makes his POE.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is an interesting way to approach it and we do theoretically have the cushion to lose a villager for the sake of getting the pool of votable options that we want

And I do prefer to die around this time

:thinking:
A selfish part of me lowkey wants to be yeeted so I don't have to catch up on the thread but I probably should try to contribute regardless

Today was my day off and I am somehow even more behind on the thread than I was last night
 
Stagg distancing from April at EOD1 is certainly possible. It’d just seem like a bit of a rookie move on his part.

“Uh oh, gonna die, better sus my teammate. Since that’s on page 2 of the wolfing textbook”

Bleh
Unless that's exactly what he wanted you to think! And that's why he did it! OR! IT WAS A DOUBLE UNO REVERSE!

That's the real WIFOM **** tbh, I don't think anything he did at that point of the day can really be analyzed.
 
A selfish part of me lowkey wants to be yeeted so I don't have to catch up on the thread but I probably should try to contribute regardless

Today was my day off and I am somehow even more behind on the thread than I was last night
I appreciate your efforts and perspective!

Maybe I'll accept the challenge of analyzing Jay tomorrow
 
This isn’t any more clear
I’m almost done with expedition 33. I have 2 optional bosses left.
I decided to try one.

I can’t beat it.
Its mechanism is based in parrrying.
I am not that great at it. It is a nightmare.
I rage quit. 2 fights away from platinuming a game for the first time ever in my life.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
 
Why groce? You’d seem to have a clear choice given your prior stances.
Yeah, and I was hoping I’d get to see more from April before crossing this bridge. But between the three, sure I obviously prefer April. But when all my other village reads are telling me April seems village I would have preferred to give her a chance, and see if I’d end up :eggface:.
 
Yeet April

Since I’m the one who I think has expressed the most concern about her, it’s only right that I be on the vote.

If you’re village April, I’m sorry :sorry:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, and I was hoping I’d get to see more from April before crossing this bridge. But between the three, sure I obviously prefer April. But when all my other village reads are telling me April seems village I would have preferred to give her a chance, and see if I’d end up :eggface:.
I tried to find a pic of Kirby getting an egg to the face but could only find pics of Kirby inhaling eggs so I can't further my argument with humor unfortunately