You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Death Nommy - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Baby foxes did put me in a better mood 

I am swinging around to being uncomfortable with Indy as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Excuse me?JJJ > WZ > April from most to least village
I saw your follow up to this but don't understand the lack of assimilating information from Stagg's flip
What's got you considering Zengefoil?I’m still iffy on fruitsalad.
genny is making weird posts.
Maybe PSV. Torn. Considering Zengefoil
I think my three would be Indy, genny, and fruit.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
genny did make some weird posts but again reminded me of Casino!genny. It's like having a nonstandard setup puts her in a unique genny headspace, full of uniquely genny ideas. Suggesting killing me would be such an off the wall thing for w!genny to do.
His posts are okay, but there isn't much spark in them. Sometimes he seems like he's going through the motions.What's got you considering Zengefoil?
His handling of April is also a little bit questionable to me. She was at the very bottom of his reads list for "Stagg distancing", which seems like taking the bait to me (so I wonder if he had a hand in laying the bait).
I'm not inclined to do much with this right now, but it's in my head.
Hmm. It is difficult to think of a wolf motivation for that post.genny did make some weird posts but again reminded me of Casino!genny. It's like having a nonstandard setup puts her in a unique genny headspace, full of uniquely genny ideas. Suggesting killing me would be such an off the wall thing for w!genny to do.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I’m going to be honest I’m having a hard time engaging with this set up after d1.
I was super involved d1, yesterday felt like a villager had to go no matter what so I kind of disengaged and now it is 3 of my village reads up again to vote for.
I realize I can try to solve other slots but something feels off when trying to solve without a bite behind a vote.
It’s weird man
Agree on the engagement part. I don't even dislike the game setup itself (just 3 is less overwhelming than the whole roster to choose from), I just hate what Clem chose. Can't really blame Stagg for doing what a wolf needed to do
All of these feels were my feels and why I just went to bed last nightPersonally I'm just feeling burnt out on America so I've been really, really grumpy this game.
inb4 samac is modkilledyeet Zenges
I just wanna see what happens lol
Lock townJagged Jimmy Johngleheimer Jay!
His name is my name toooooo!
Whenever we go out! The people always shout!
There goes Jagged Jimmy Johngleheimer Jay!
La la la la la la la
Technically they can fiddle with things and sometimes mods for certain games will design specific roles for particular players or take affiliation requests, however AM does not do that.I wondered if it was random but also didn’t know if the mods had veto power to like, move the noobs around to balance things out.
I believe rae was talking about role assignments, not the vote options?It’s either Clem’s choice or would be RNG
To be fair I guess we should have offered you one too, but no one volunteered.Yeah because apparently Rae has a secret manator or Minotaur or manatee or middle manager giving her advice and I’m just flailing out in the deep end.
Clem why didn’t you nominate me just END IT.
I feel bad if you're village. I also probably feel bad if Stagg was your wolfator.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Outside of the WIFOM itself yesHmm. It is difficult to think of a wolf motivation for that post.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel this but I am idk...kind of approaching it with caution because the increasing suspicion in their direction can also create that discomfort. I do need to look closer at the nooblets' posts though, I tend to let them cook for a while before I worry about them (this is why I barely had a read on beans halfway through last game oops).I think Indy is a wolf. They tried to kill me when the Staggon was gaining steam despite having town read me.
They also seem deeply uncomfortable.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fair, I can understand this read of it.His posts are okay, but there isn't much spark in them. Sometimes he seems like he's going through the motions.
His handling of April is also a little bit questionable to me. She was at the very bottom of his reads list for "Stagg distancing", which seems like taking the bait to me (so I wonder if he had a hand in laying the bait).
I'm not inclined to do much with this right now, but it's in my head.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Which is my way of saying I think you're wrong but the argument is not illogical, and my read is largely not based in analysis
INDY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THISI think Indy is a wolf. They tried to kill me when the Staggon was gaining steam despite having town read me.
They also seem deeply uncomfortable.
Okay it's been swapped to a laugh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was okay though, the beans did not overcookI tend to let them cook for a while before I worry about them (this is why I barely had a read on beans halfway through last game oops).
Heh
Wow, wolfy vibes from you JJJ. Is it because I spotted you first?? 🤔I think Indy is a wolf. They tried to kill me when the Staggon was gaining steam despite having town read me.
They also seem deeply uncomfortable.
I am always deeply uncomfortable don’t worry about me.
Wow, wolfy vibes from you JJJ. Is it because I spotted you first?? 🤔
I think there's a clear wolf motivation to genny to suggest killing Dubz:
It'd result in killing Dubz.
It'd also prolong April's life and, perhaps, her candidacy to be voted out later.
I won't say genny had this motivation. I dunno. It's a very obvious one. It's also possible for her to have a uniquely genny take and legitimately orient her vote toward what she believes would produce the best candidates for Day 4.
Separately, her rationale for not picking me was a little off to me. "I keep people talking" -- I mean sure, but is that so important at this stage of the game?
It'd result in killing Dubz.
It'd also prolong April's life and, perhaps, her candidacy to be voted out later.
I won't say genny had this motivation. I dunno. It's a very obvious one. It's also possible for her to have a uniquely genny take and legitimately orient her vote toward what she believes would produce the best candidates for Day 4.
Separately, her rationale for not picking me was a little off to me. "I keep people talking" -- I mean sure, but is that so important at this stage of the game?
It's because you spotted me first and then unspotted me and then re-spotted me after having forgotten that you unspotted me (I don't really believe you've ever had a real read on me in the first place, dear Indy)Wow, wolfy vibes from you JJJ. Is it because I spotted you first?? 🤔
I am always deeply uncomfortable don’t worry about me.
I kinda disagree because the odds of Dubz actually being voted out are so small. I guess I could see w!genny taking the gambit just to be bold and because she wanted to see what would happen, but I don't know if I believe that's what happened.I think there's a clear wolf motivation to genny to suggest killing Dubz:
It'd result in killing Dubz.
It'd also prolong April's life and, perhaps, her candidacy to be voted out later.
I won't say genny had this motivation. I dunno. It's a very obvious one. It's also possible for her to have a uniquely genny take and legitimately orient her vote toward what she believes would produce the best candidates for Day 4.
Separately, her rationale for not picking me was a little off to me. "I keep people talking" -- I mean sure, but is that so important at this stage of the game?
w!genny, perhaps
Has genny provided reads?
End of question.
End of question.
Yes.Has genny provided reads?
End of question.
I have 2 minutes between appointments. I’ve decided I’m not voting for the following folks today: dvmd, Clem, samac, Dubz, JJ, Rae, Indy, April.
(samac)i don't see the scumminess
(DVMd)i have been sharing them as i go. i think you're village and i'm sorry you can't read me. i do agree with your take on indy. but i don't know if i'd go there D1 since indy is brand new.
(village read on SAR)yeah sure. i could go for that.
(re: me)Not really. But she doesn’t feel particularly wolfy either.
(JJJ, April, Dubz)yeah i think they're all village
General note:
This setup seems to be leading to some solving fatigue. It's understandable when we cannot vote for the people we want to vote for. I feel the same fatigue. Let's try to band together and overcome that lethargy though. It is still a fun and unique design, and we still eliminated a wolf on the first day.
We have much to play for.
This setup seems to be leading to some solving fatigue. It's understandable when we cannot vote for the people we want to vote for. I feel the same fatigue. Let's try to band together and overcome that lethargy though. It is still a fun and unique design, and we still eliminated a wolf on the first day.
We have much to play for.
ehehehe I knew Dubz would appreciate thisw!genny, perhaps
View attachment 406014
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
PSV is pocketing me with Hannibal content guys!!!ehehehe I knew Dubz would appreciate this
These are reads.I have 2 minutes between appointments. I’ve decided I’m not voting for the following folks today: dvmd, Clem, samac, Dubz, JJ, Rae, Indy, April.
Unfortunate given the names available today.
It's flowing from me like blood from Hannibal's victims! It can't be stopped!PSV is pocketing me with Hannibal content guys!!!
What's your overall read on genny right now?I kinda disagree because the odds of Dubz actually being voted out are so small. I guess I could see w!genny taking the gambit just to be bold and because she wanted to see what would happen, but I don't know if I believe that's what happened.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
genny has given reads. They haven't really moved since Day 1, at least not in any visible posts. But they exist.
Shrugs even harder yet
Shrugs even harder yet
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've been baffled by some of her posts but I do think she's providing reads and engaging when she's here, and Dubz swayed me a little with wondering what the wolf motivation would be for her discussing voting for Dubz yesterday. So...What's your overall read on genny right now?

If I had to gun to head it, maybe I'd say village. Idk.
This post increased my confidence that Indy is a wolf.Wow, wolfy vibes from you JJJ. Is it because I spotted you first?? 🤔
I am always deeply uncomfortable don’t worry about me.
My three right this instant...
Indy
fruitsalad
[rolls a 10-sided die]
Indy
fruitsalad
[rolls a 10-sided die]
So do we think April is wolfy or do we think all three nominations are all villagers again?
Also, I'd love to go back and re-read through JJJ's posts, but.... yeah, I don't have time for that.
Also, I'd love to go back and re-read through JJJ's posts, but.... yeah, I don't have time for that.
I can't tell if frustrated, honest villager or distracting, WIFOM wolfDVMDream is town.
Take that.
VillagerSo do we think April is wolfy or do we think all three nominations are all villagers again?
Also, I'd love to go back and re-read through JJJ's posts, but.... yeah, I don't have time for that.
Villager
Villager
I can't tell if frustrated, honest villager or distracting, WIFOM wolf
This was 25% serious, 75% neener neener in response to DVMD's gripes about The Modern Game.
The 25% still matters. There's a little standard town entitlement visible in her posts, and that extends back much of her ISO. I wouldn't quite call her "green" in a silly rainbow list, but I wouldn't call her one of my absolute top suspects either.
Also, I know kind of a bit early to be thinking about this (though I have seen it happen as early as Day 2), but do wolfy conversions still happen?
Would this game even allow that to happen since there are no night cycles?
Would this game even allow that to happen since there are no night cycles?
They still exist in SDN games. The last one had them.Also, I know kind of a bit early to be thinking about this (though I have seen it happen as early as Day 2), but do wolfy conversions still happen?
Would this game even allow that to happen since there are no night cycles?
Eh, kinda. That was more of a flavor thing; we were all predestined to become wolves.They still exist in SDN games. The last one had them.
I'm not really expecting a conversion mech in this game, personally, though I guess it can't be ruled out.
Also HAPPY THURSDAY everyone! Today is going to be a good day, well maybe not in here as I am thinking we are likely dealing with 3 villagers to vote between, but outside of WW, hopefully everyone has a wonderful day.
It is Thursday right, *checks calendar*, ok, yes it is. Happy Thursday!
It is Thursday right, *checks calendar*, ok, yes it is. Happy Thursday!
I'm intrigued. Not by the read but that you have commented a decent amount about her, both disagreeing with people village reading genny and disagreeing with people wolf reading genny (or at least the reasoning for it), but don't have a strong read. Gut says that this is villagey because you're paying attention to the process of reads more than you're trying to sway in one direction or another. But it's interestingHonestly, I'm not sure. I've been baffled by some of her posts but I do think she's providing reads and engaging when she's here, and Dubz swayed me a little with wondering what the wolf motivation would be for her discussing voting for Dubz yesterday. So...
If I had to gun to head it, maybe I'd say village. Idk.
Also HAPPY THURSDAY everyone! Today is going to be a good day, well maybe not in here as I am thinking we are likely dealing with 3 villagers to vote between, but outside of WW, hopefully everyone has a wonderful day.
It is Thursday right, *checks calendar*, ok, yes it is. Happy Thursday!
On this amazing THURSDAY I will run my OFFICE HOURS and submit a MANUSCRIPT to a JOURNAL.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wellI believe rae was talking about role assignments, not the vote options?
Everyone kinda seems town to me except fruitsalad and Indy.
Maybe I'm done.
Maybe I'm done.
It has borderline outed wolf vibesThis post increased my confidence that Indy is a wolf.
Yes, I will disagree with the reasoning for things if I... uh, disagree with the reasoning.I'm intrigued. Not by the read but that you have commented a decent amount about her, both disagreeing with people village reading genny and disagreeing with people wolf reading genny (or at least the reasoning for it), but don't have a strong read. Gut says that this is villagey because you're paying attention to the process of reads more than you're trying to sway in one direction or another. But it's interesting
Perhaps I agreeEveryone kinda seems town to me except fruitsalad and Indy.
Maybe I'm done.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K