You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Death Nommy - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Where has samac been?
PSV is a bit lower on my sus, but still there a bit.
I still can't shake the indy sus.
Fruit is increasing on my sus.
None of this matters today, since I can't vote for any of them.
PSV is a bit lower on my sus, but still there a bit.
I still can't shake the indy sus.
Fruit is increasing on my sus.
None of this matters today, since I can't vote for any of them.
samac seems busy today.
BUT HER ABSENCE IS NOTED.
BUT HER ABSENCE IS NOTED.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like I said yesterday, I didn’t want to peruse April at this juncture. I wanted Tim to ruminateApril will soon flip in any event.
WTF, Tim? What happened, Tim?Like I said yesterday, I didn’t want to peruse April at this juncture. I wanted Tim to ruminate
Tim is who I outsource a lot of my rumination to
I wanted Tim to ruminate
What ever did Tim do?
Sounds like samac is just dying irl todayAlso I will be mostly absent today. I should be around this weekend, but I am drowning right now. 13 new patients in 2 days, 19 on the unit, 7 new consults. ECTs. All with new baby interns.
I. Am. Drowning.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe she was converted and she left the thread in despairsamac seems busy today.
BUT HER ABSENCE IS NOTED.
Sounds like samac is just dying irl today
Thanks for that, I must have missed that post.
Nothing more SDN than drive-by conversion jumpscaresMaybe she was converted and she left the thread in despair
Pushing for conversion hunting, with the absence of any indication conversion exists is classic Wolf!Dubz…Maybe she was converted and she left the thread in despair

Zenge currently in their rumination:
##vote Tim
We like to keep people on their toesNothing more SDN than drive-by conversion jumpscares
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
##vote Tim
Poor Tim. Being a sacrificed without even volunteering to join the game.
Well don't stress too hard about it, I'll probably flip tonight and prove to you that your uno reverse card isn't actually an April reading card lolAlso April making village sounding posts frequently makes me feel worse, not better.
![]()
Hence my need for continuing rumination.
Now THAT’S a classic SDN staple.Poor Tim. Being a sacrificed without even volunteering to join the game.
We elected someone Mayor once, who wasn’t in the game.
Yeet jjj
THAT’S WHY I HAD TIM RUMINATING ON IT FOR ME!Well don't stress too hard about it, I'll probably flip tonight and prove to you that your uno reverse card isn't actually an April reading card lol
If I die, who do you want me to name?Yeet jjj
Day 3 Yeet Tally
April (1) - Zenge
JJJ (1) - DVMD
2/12
yeet close in ~4 hours
April (1) - Zenge
JJJ (1) - DVMD
2/12
yeet close in ~4 hours
Why make Tim ruminate when he doesn't have to!! Tim wants some sleep!!THAT’S WHY I HAD TIM RUMINATING ON IT FOR ME!
Now be cursed by this cow gif
If I die, who do you want me to name?
Hmm, Indy, fruit and a player of your choice.
Hmm, Indy, fruit and a player of your choice.
I could also go for angry kirby and genny.
My three names:
fruitsalad
genny
Tim
fruitsalad
genny
Tim
Maybe I can let confirmation bias tell me that April’s quiet finish foretells a wolf flip.
HiSounds like samac is just dying irl today
Are people looking for me?
I just got home.
I got in the passenger side of my car when I left because my brain is so broke.
Specific questions?
I honestly don’t really have the bandwidth left today.
😱Maybe she was converted and she left the thread in despair
Oh we only agree on genny. InterestingZenge - His name is my name tooooooooo
April - Wolf
PSV - Wolf
Indy - Village
samac - Village
WildZoo - Village
genny - Wolf
fruitsalad - Wolf
SAR - Village
rae - Village
JJJ - Village
DVMDream - Village
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LIESZenge - village
April - village
PSV - wolf
Indy - wolf
samac - village
WildZoo - more village than samac
genny - village
fruitsalad - wolf
SAR - village
rae - village
JJJ - village
DVMDream - village
Are you saying Zenge’s name is not also my name too?!Oh we only agree on genny. Interesting
Gimmie your vibes thenHonestly I don’t know anyone, and I’ve been just trying to get a feel for everyone’s game style. It’s also honestly very hard to keep up and I initially played the way that I have played this type of game in person.
So, alas, I can’t give you much besides “vibes,” though I have offered some opinions on a few people, probably not great takes though.
I’m just here for a good time not a long time at this point. I do think that those putting a lot of energy into me - fruit, Rae, JJJ - are VERY likely to have real benefit of killing a villager and distracting everyone for so long.
You disagree that you are village?? 😵Oh we only agree on genny. Interesting
Fair enough.I am confident in SAR soul read at this point
Unyeet jjj, yeet samac, she disagrees she is village...
Samac’s dead fam. There’s no one but ghosts here now 👻Unyeet jjj, yeet samac, she disagrees she is village...
Oh snap! Caught!You disagree that you are village?? 😵
WHERE DID TIM COME FROMWhy make Tim ruminate when he doesn't have to!! Tim wants some sleep!!
Now be cursed by this cow gif
![]()
Okay
I don’t think I have a lot to add here right now.
I’m sorry yall.
If April is wolf I’m going to be sad cause that means I slipped right into that pocket.
But most likely of the 3 is her i think.
I just think none are a hit.
Yeet April
I don’t think I have a lot to add here right now.
I’m sorry yall.
If April is wolf I’m going to be sad cause that means I slipped right into that pocket.
But most likely of the 3 is her i think.
I just think none are a hit.
Yeet April
AHEMSpecific questions?
Was Stagg like "BUS ME MY CHILD! BUS ME! BUS ME! BUS ME!"?
You can tell me, I'll 😶
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's just classic Dubz!!!Pushing for conversion hunting, with the absence of any indication conversion exists is classic Wolf!Dubz…
![]()
Oh yes that definitely happened!AHEM
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought the thing was dead air dead village or somethingMaybe I can let confirmation bias tell me that April’s quiet finish foretells a wolf flip.
D3: Use Lie Detector On This StatementOh yes that definitely happened!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I DRAGGED YOU TO THAT STAGG YEETLIES
Do eeeeetD3: Use Lie Detector On This Statement
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Would it be a bad time to kill Dina?
I KNOWI DRAGGED YOU TO THAT STAGG YEET
AINT NO ONE COACHING ME TO DO **** BUT DUBZ
Would it be a bad time to kill Dina?
Who the heck is Dina?
First, Poor Tim, now Dina?
What have these people done to deserve such violence?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K