OThopefulF17

2+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
I'm applying to OT schools currently, and am entering my final year of my undergrad this Fall. I will not be taking a gap year. I am wondering if OT programs allow deferred enrollment? As I will be fully financially responsible for myself, I will need to work and go to school in order to pay tuition and rent, and am wondering if worst comes to worst, would I be able to defer my acceptance to the next year so that I could prepare myself financially a little more? Any advice on how to handle this situation?

About the Ads

BeOT

2+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
i deferred.

Which program did you defer Beestring? I applied to the summer session for USA in Austin but I'm thinking I may need to finish up one more pre-req in the spring which would cut into the summer semester and may need defer to fall (if possible). This is all assuming I'm even granted an interview/acceptance ;p

Reactions: 1 user

beestrng

10+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2010
USA fl

It depends on the PD-all campuses have different PDs.

The school has had an overall admin change. Not sure if they will be more lenient or not.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.